KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel vs DC The Battles

Marvel vs DC The Battles
Started by: Magee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

i like punisher a lot more than batman. basically coz punisher is a lot more realistic and believable than batman ever will be. to me, punisher is what a human being is able to do at most. they don't make him jump from buildings, or learn 100+ martial arts or other stuff that are practically impossible.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 02:39 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you know i think one of the main factors with dc is that there characters kind of HAVE to be better then most anyone since......they got so few i mean they got supes, batman, wonderwomen, flash, martion manhunter, green lantern, aquaman, and who else? a slew of heroes that are just kind of there to serve the big ones. So i guess its highly possible for DC guys to kick the shit out of marvel but there are some guys in marvel like Odin, Zues, Galactus that probably only a small number of DC can hanble......and i mean SMALL Spectre and umm well ill get back to you later on that x-man is another wildcard i mean yeah the spectre can beat him but what if other guys like Galactus or ultron or Dr Doom guys like that and yeah i guess spawn would be a bit far fetched if he won against all the marvel characters and DC.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 08:33 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

This is to magee YOU ARE A ING RETARD GAY *****. you said that DBZ could beat x-men. Are you not aware that DBZ is for ING 5 year old s like you. Your so goddamn pathetic

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 10:58 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

My comic book store just got 2 Marvel/DC Crossovers in stock today. Hopefully, I will have enough to get them, as the store also got a copy of crisis on infinite earths in today, which I have been wanting for a while.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 07:54 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

wait wait wait wait wait!!! hold the phone here. . .
they were gonna do a spawn vs marvel vs dc????
thats a three-way company crossover!!!
has that ever happened before???

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 06:35 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

well if it has happened, can someone tell me what it's called?

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 10:53 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote