KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman Forever remake

Batman Forever remake
Started by: Général Grievou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bakerboy

i was on topic, i was saying that batman forever sucked in the same way that the other three. But at least there are some good points in the first three, no as in those terrible man spider movies.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:54 AM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

The problem with Batman Forever is he was not a good enough actor to play Batman. And if you were Batman you would NEVER EVER swing to a crowd just to talk with Gordan and a doctor! And he's more blah blah blah blah blah in Forever which disappoited me. And someone said earlier that he was more mysterious and it should have been more about the villians. That is correct. It was too much about Bats in Forever. And whoever is remaking it, make it without Two-Face and Robin(not that Robin was terrible, but I just like storylines with Bats alone) make it a mano-e-mano type thing like in BATMAN. Joker vs. Batman and Riddler vs. Batman that would be better.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:52 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sileas

oi. what she said.

awright, since i'm the one responsible for resurrecting this zombie....

in a month or so i will have a batman fanfic up on a board that's based on the third movie, with a few grudging exceptions. it's actually a lois and clark/batman crossover (oh, THERE'S something original! roll eyes (sarcastic) ) i probably can't post links yet, so if you do a "Lois and Clark" search on google or some such, and find a site that claims to have 2,400 or 2,500 fanfics up, that's it, and go look for a recent post. won't be up yet for a bit, but.....

i think to answer the question that made me resurrect this thread, though, i/we would need to go give the original poster a tap on the shoulder. smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:51 PM
Sileas is currently offline Click here to Send Sileas a Private Message Find more posts by Sileas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: Batman Forever remake

quote:
Originally posted by Général Grievou
In fact i writing a remake of Batman Forever with new sequence and with some pictures. If you want to ask some questions, ask me here.

I think you should write Batman and Robin first, it sucked more.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:58 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Batman and Robin needs to be remade with Burton directing! Joel screwed up the franchise with his style Batman! Burton rox!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:26 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote