KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Fourth Sig Making Discussion Thread

Fourth Sig Making Discussion Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raz
Meister

Admin

Fourth Sig Making Discussion Thread

Please discuss the sig making contest here. Do not post anything but submissions in the other thread.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:29 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Wow, we have a first entry, Trinity_Matrix, very nice TM. yes

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:07 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Looking good TM...

Let's see how long it takes for someone to nonetheless post a non-submission in the submisison thread. It's been three out of three so far...

Actually, it is amazing how much we had to tighten up the rules after the first one. The ***-for-tat battle of "oh, his looks better than mine, how about I submit this one instead?" got ludicrous...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I hope squabbling dosent occur. it's just a sig contest

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:37 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck it censors t it?

Oh well, so you would think, but it seems some people take them pretty darn seriously.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

you can say shit and not t it laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:54 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Are animated sigs within the 100K size allowed? huh I'm not planning on it but I don't know if that would be an unfair adavntage?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:52 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There have been animated ones before, so unless there has been a rule change it should be fine.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:05 PM
Peach
mordrem

Heh, thanks guys yes that one's probably my favorite sig I've made so far...and I've probably made about 30 for KMC so far blink

I can't wait to see what all the other ones look like, all the ones entered so far are really good.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:35 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

I made this one but I might make another one.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:57 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

That's really cool. I love animated sigs, I'm just too lazy to make them laughing out loud even though I've got a really good animation program...heh...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I decided to take a little more classic approach with my submission. It's one of myself and one of KMC's newest members, *Alison*.

I'm superbly limited with what I can do, working with PSP 8. Any ideas as to what programs I should look into using? I can get them all, upgrades included, for free.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:43 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I decided to take a little more classic approach with my submission. It's one of myself and one of KMC's newest members, *Alison*.

I'm superbly limited with what I can do, working with PSP 8. Any ideas as to what programs I should look into using? I can get them all, upgrades included, for free.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well PSP is not that bad... I've been making my sigs using PSP 7.04 wink

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Last edited by TOH on Jul 2nd, 2004 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:49 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Yhea I used Ulead Photo Impact 7.0 and there are newer versions out but I like that on the best. By the way I posted my submission I like it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:32 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The 14th!!!???/ I've got to get to work at once! I am determined to get at least 1 award this year (I'ld settle for runner up stick out tongue)

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:20 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

What do you all think of my entry?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:33 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've removed DeAdLy KaRnAgE as he has used it in the past.

Please remember people, original entries only!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:40 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

wow..lots of people already posting their entries...i'd have thought you chaps would study the competition first. oh well....gotta get to it i guess. but what to do...what to do. *echo*

oh..i don't see why people consider gifs (moving sigs) unfair.....they're perfectly competeable...by far unfair to the others. deppends what you manage to do with one...

Last edited by Dexx on Jul 2nd, 2004 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:15 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I agree with Dexx, actually. Gifs should be allowed really.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:35 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

they are..it just that certain individuals are moaning about it smile

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 12:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote