KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Shellie!

Do you like her?
This poll is closed.
She's Cool! cool 37 31.09%
I Love Her love 33 27.73%
She's ok smile 9 7.56%
I Don't talk to her! sad 10 8.40%
I Don't Know her!!! sad 30 25.21%
Total: 119 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shellie!
Started by: Ellen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (211): « First ... « 206 207 [208] 209 210 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

End don't double post, your a new member so find the: RULES don't trash it with useless garbage.

Shellie again, very sorry about Tami, but this is a very nice thing your doing to share your past, pictures, and stories about her with your friends, I'm sure she's very happy.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:42 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
Originally posted by JToTheP
End don't double post, your a new member so find the: RULES don't trash it with useless garbage.

Shellie again, very sorry about Tami, but this is a very nice thing your doing to share your past, pictures, and stories about her with your friends, I'm sure she's very happy.
thank you sweetie *hugs* i appreciate your support

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:47 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
thank you sweetie *hugs* i appreciate your support

Hey, just doing what I do *hugs back, and slips a box of tissues just incase*

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:47 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

happy

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 08:52 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

isn't that nice.smile

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:02 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

indeed

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:17 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote:

Your not allowed have 2 posts in a row???

That is the stupidest rule I have ever heard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by Endenkton
Your not allowed have 2 posts in a row???

That is the stupidest rule I have ever heard roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let me specify. DON'T POST BULLSHIT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:26 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote:
Let me specify. DON'T POST BULLSHIT! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wow and it says you can do whatever you want in this forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:28 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

miffed

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:30 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote:
miffed

That looks like a BULLSHIT post to me Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:32 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

sad leave shellie alone please, don't do this to her today, just please don't sad

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:46 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Whats so important about today?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:47 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

she is talking abotu her friend tami who died 6 years ago today, and shes deadicating this thread for her today, and u coem and do this, please don't okay, shes been sad abotu it, and she still talks about it, so please don't be like this, shes having this thread closed tommoroew after talking abotu her friend tami, just don't do this ojn this day please sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:50 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

Oh sorry Shellie sad

I didnt mean any harm I was just having a laugh embarrasment

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:56 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

next time read before you post...im going to have dinner and feed my daughters...ill be back later .

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:59 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

quote:
next time read before you post...im going to have dinner and feed my daughters...ill be back later .

Damn.Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned sad

Sorry again.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:02 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

see its nto nice, ppl liek that just don't care abotu other ppl do they, still do it, make sure u don't do it again please erm

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:04 PM
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

My god I apologised twice.What do you want blood??

I wont do it again.Now relax!!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:06 PM
Kotarija
Lone Soul

okay happy

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 10:14 PM