KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Punisher-Ghost Rider-Venom-Juggernaut-Blade VS. Hulk

The Punisher-Ghost Rider-Venom-Juggernaut-Blade VS. Hulk
Started by: IRTMU-Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

The Punisher-Ghost Rider-Venom-Juggernaut-Blade VS. Hulk

Ok, Ok, Ok, I admit the hulk is one badass motha. But what do you all think hed do with these guys on him? The anti heroes! VS the big green!
All this talk about how powerful he is maked* me all psyched up to make this, you guys think he could pull it off?

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:41 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

it should just be venom and jugs...those other guys would have nothing to contribute...Hulk would just clap his hands together and blade, punisher and Ghost rider would be done...well maybe Ghost Rider could stick around for a little, he has actually engaged the Hulk one on one...but still...all he can really do is boher the hulk cuz the Hulk if ultimately a good guy and Ghost Rider's stare wouldnt really do anything...then Hulk would punt him into New Mexico or something

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:45 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Im just going to wait and see some response for this one.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:45 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Hulk still has a soul, and Ghost Rider can burn it with Hellfire. Hulk's healing factor means nothing against hellfire.

Good job on the ridiculous thread by the way.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:47 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Dude, venomfan this is serious! Im not joking on this one actually.
I think if they all worked together they might be able to pull it off, blade would be thinking about traps or something, the punisher would be working with him theyd be making weapons or putting something togther that could stun or stop the hulk for even 5 minutes, Venom and ghost rider would be rounding up hulk and stuff, and juggs would be taking the blows. Im not joking about this one! I mean, if juggs cant do it, Can all these guys do it?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:49 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

No, im a fan of anti-heroes, and there all anti-heroes so. Im SERIOUS actually, lol! Yea, thats what I was thinking ghost rider does have hellfire and hulk cant do crap against that... But seriously... Whaddya guys think?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:50 AM
Marcellus
executioner

uh yeah. it's pretty overtkill if you ask me

Venom and Blade could just run around and distract Hulk while Juggy does ANYTHING to help it wouldnt matter what

and Ghost rider and Punisher just finish the Job

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:52 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Well... I thought hulk was so uber, I mean... if he really can get THAT angry, I dont think itd be so easy for them to take him down.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:53 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Truthfully, Ghost Rider is my favorite character out of these guys, and I would root for him to kill everyone else, and rule all! mwahahaha

Hulk can take bullets, and slashes and cuts or whatever, so Punisher and Blade are out. Hulk has to breathe, so Venom can shove part of his symbiote in Hulk's nose/mouth, but i dunno how long he will stay up there. Juggernaut can dish out and take beatings from the Hulk one on one, and do some serious damage. Ghost Rider burns his soul with hellfire. Hulk gets so mad he pops an an artery in his head and loses conciousness.

Hulk loses.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:55 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Hulk can be UBER tough. but It would take somthing else to give Hulk an edge against four genuine superhero's and one almost equally powerfull opponent

try disscussing vs ideas in the vs thread before making them. they turn out better that way

closing

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 03:57 AM