KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Run Aways

Run Aways
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Run Aways

A group of teens with problems at home and at school, decide to runaway from home, they each take a bag of stuff and meet up in the park at midnight, they dont know where htey are going, or how they are going to survive, but they cant stay here.

Name:
Sex:
Style: (skater, goth, surfy, ect)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Clothes:
Bag: (what did you pack, in your one bag)

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:06 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Name: Eddie
Sex: Male
Style: Goth
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: White (he has contacts)
Clothes: Black Boots, Black Shirt, Jeans, Black Leather Jacket, Black Leather Gloves with Metal Studs on the Knuckles
Bag: iPod, Extra clothes, Food, Water Bottle, some money

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:10 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Name: Evan Ponto
Style: well... he gets pissed when people group people into groups like that. Let's just say this: if he was anything, he would be a goth, but he's not the kind that just like to look scary. He genuinely IS scary.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: one black, one bluish-whitish... Sort of like Marilyn Manson's contacts
Clothes: black trenchcoat, looks like a character out of the Matrix, but minus the shades
Bag: a couple of CDs: Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Tool, and diskman... Twenty bucks, an old Nikon camera, and some other stuff...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:26 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

kool, oh yeh my character had a polariod camera

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:29 PM
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Sounds fun, i'd like to roleplay a definite 'problem child'

Name: Davey
Style: Skinhead
Hair Color: Shaved
Eye Color: Green
Clothes: Ankle boots, Denim Jeans worn quite high, sleevless shirt and suspenders
Bag: Wallet, Jacket, clothes, lead pipe, knife

disclaimer:
I'll want to roleplay a racist character, but that may be a bit innapropriate for the other members, if you guys think it'd be a bit innapropriate just give us a yell, i wont actually use racist terms or anything, and any attacks my character would use are NOT directed at anyone personally or there ethnicity

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:01 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Name: Lena
Sex:female
Style: goth
Hair Color: black with dark red highlights, she almost always has it in ponytails
Eye Color: dark brown
Clothes: black tank top shirt with red designs, black skirt , black leather jacket, and black boots and gloves
Bag: cd player, food and water, $50, camera , extra clothes, drawing pad, and first aid kit

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:09 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Jerico
Sounds fun, i'd like to roleplay a definite 'problem child'

Name: Davey
Style: Skinhead
Hair Color: Shaved
Clothes: Ankle boots, Denim Jeans worn quite high, sleevless shirt and suspenders
Bag: Wallet, Jacket, clothes, lead pipe, knife

disclaimer:
I'll want to roleplay a racist character, but that may be a bit innapropriate for the other members, if you guys think it'd be a bit innapropriate just give us a yell, i wont actually use racist terms or anything, and any attacks my character would use are NOT directed at anyone personally or there ethnicity

i dont think we should have a racist, coz we are all friends in the group, we may have some differences, but not to that extreme

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:17 PM
Darth Revan
-

Actually, I think it might make for interesting gameplay, having a skinhead type in the group.

A little revision:

Name: Evan Ponto
Style: well... he gets pissed when people group people into groups like that. Let's just say this: if he was anything, he would be a goth, but he's not the kind that just like to look scary. He genuinely IS scary.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: one black, one bluish-whitish... Sort of like Marilyn Manson's contacts
Clothes: black trenchcoat, looks like a character out of the Matrix, but minus the shades
Bag: a couple of CDs: Cradle of Filth, Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Tool, and diskman... Twenty bucks, an old Nikon camera, a small switchblade

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:28 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Well its up to you guys, im not going to be using racist terms or anything, and a racist type character is something ive never done before, but i wont if you want

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:30 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Name: Marcus Johnson
Style: Athlete/Jock
Hair Color: Black, his hair is about the same length and type as Usher's
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Clothes: He has on a blue fubu t-shirt, and wears a tank top under it, and he wears baggy jeans with basketball shorts under them, he has some And1 basketball shoes on.
Bag: He has a jacket, some snacks,a water bottle, about 500 dollars that he stole from his parents; in his wallet, his cellphone, a pocketknife, and his CD player and CD case, and a small airsoft gun.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:57 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(Is this the RP to join, Fro§t?)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:01 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

who cares... just join the damn thing stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:44 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~yes, i think so~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:44 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
who cares... just join the damn thing stick out tongue

Name: Tanya
Sex: Female
Style: Skater
Hair Color: Blonde
Clothes: Baggy black pants held up by spiked belt, baggy blue shirt, red hightops
Bag: Roller blades, red baseball hat, water ball, wallet, food, money, and a stephen king novel

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:32 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Forcizzle
Name: Marcus Johnson
Style: Athlete/Jock
Hair Color: Black, his hair is about the same length and type as Usher's
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Clothes: He has on a blue fubu t-shirt, and wears a tank top under it, and he wears baggy jeans with basketball shorts under them, he has some And1 basketball shoes on.
Bag: He has a jacket, some snacks,a water bottle, about 500 dollars that he stole from his parents; in his wallet, his cellphone, a pocketknife, and his CD player and CD case, and a small airsoft gun, oh and extra batteries.

need to add on emore thing

extra batteries big grin

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:39 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Name: Frankie
Sex: Female
Style: bad ass.. she doesn't like stereotypes, but I guess she's a cross between punk and goth
Hair Color: shoulder length and purple
Eye Color: blue
Clothes: baggy dark blue jeans, a spiked belt, a mid-drift black t-shirt reading 'I BITE BOYS' in glitter, and high platform sneakers. She wears a lot of necklaces and bracelets and has her nails painted black. She also has a short leather jacket.
Bag: (what did you pack, in your one bag) Clothes, portable CD player, CDs, batteries, money in her pocket, cell phone, butterfly knife, also in her backpack she has makeup, and a journal.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Last edited by BidMyBlood2Run on Jul 3rd, 2004 at 02:51 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:48 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

woah bid, i'm diggin the purple hair laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:13 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

big grin glad u like wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:15 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

I hope we can start this one soon... can we put a backstory to each character before they meet at the park? Something like what made them want to leave that night, or something to show what their problems at home are like?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:52 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

yeh, every one post in some info of what happened to make ur character want to run away

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:35 AM