KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Run Aways

Run Aways
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Lena started swinging on the swing while waiting for the others

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:13 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Evan walked into the park quietly, brushing his long black hair back from his face to show his eyes--one light blue and one black. He looked around at the other people there, evaluating all of them.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:16 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Lena spotted Evan " hey....." she said with an emotionless face

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:36 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie thought it was strange seeing alot of other people at the park at mignight

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:47 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Marcus looked up to see a couple more people at the park. "What the heck?" He said to himself as he walked alittle closer to them.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:49 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Fallin Angel
Lena spotted Evan " hey....." she said with an emotionless face

Evan grunted and nodded his head in her direction.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:05 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tanya kept running. Her hear pounding, her blood pumping, adrenaline running. She had to get away from her. . .away from that b!tCh. She had to get away from it all.

Tanya was sitting in her room playing a video game when her mom came in. Tanya glanced up to see her mom was drunk and by the smell had been smoking weed again.

Tanya blinked. "Mom? Please, you should go to bed and sleep this off"

Tanya's mom shuckled and grabbed her daughter's hand and forced her to her feet. "Not a bad idea." she smirked and forced her tongue down her daughter's throat.

Tanya punched her mom making the quite larger woman land on the bed. That was all she could take. She bolted for the door.

Tanya blinked back the tears. She wouldn't cry. This wasn't right. She ran into the park tripping over a rock and sliding across the pavement on her knees. She got up, ignoring the pain, and ran to the most remote part she could find.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:50 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~uhoh~

Marcus looked over at the girl running across the park, he had seen her trip and he went to go see if she was ok.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:54 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

quote:
Originally posted by Jerico
Looking up Davey saw a figure approaching, he stood and quickly looked over both of his shoulders, incase there was any sneaking up behind him.

"What are you after, sunshine?" He called to the figure

She approached him slowly until she was able to see him clearly yet she kept a few yards between them. She ran a hand through her purple hair with her free hand, keeping her long bangs out of her eyes.
"What do you have to offer?" She asked with a half grin.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:59 PM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Name: Felicia
Sex: Female.
Style: Normal clothes, blue jeans, orange t-shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneathe, red sport shoes.
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue.
Bag: Food, water, money, clothes, ipod, torch, lighter.

Why she left: After so many arguements with her parents and the teachers at school she finally snapped, although she had some friends back home she was still an un-comfortable outcast. She vowed to never return home again and travel to a far away land were she could make a new, happier life for herself.

Role: The quiet nice one, even though she's in a group full of outcasts she is still an outcast from the rest.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:03 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Felicia stepped onto the dewy-midnight grass and saw a handful of kids. All with problems similar to hers. She smiled a little and went to meet up with them, swinging her brown bag over her shoulder. "Hey....." she said to the others.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:07 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Marcus walked up to the new girl(Tanya) "Hey is there something wrong?" Marcus asked out of curiosity.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:10 AM
Tela

Tanya shook her head. "I'm fine." she said looking at him. "Thanks, for your concern." she looked down at her skinned knees. Well at least nothing could get worse.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:21 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Evan looked around at the odd gathering of people. Funny, how they had all decided to leave and come here at the same time.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:25 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Gunnar Stahl
Tanya shook her head. "I'm fine." she said looking at him. "Thanks, for your concern." she looked down at her skinned knees. Well at least nothing could get worse.

Marcus looked at her knees "Those don't look fine to me. Did something happen to cause you to run out here like that?" Marcus asked Tanya

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:00 AM
Tela

Tanya felt like she was going to throw-up. She swallowed it though. "M. . .my mom t . . .tried to b. . .bed me." she whispered looking at her feet.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:50 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
~no, Storm is not a name for a person~

~ Ok well next time I see by buddy storm ill say hes not a person roll eyes (sarcastic) ~

Everybody you can already see what this RPG is gonna be like its gonna be Frost telling everybody how he wants them to play the game and not leave room for imagination.Better out than in wink~

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:56 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Evan couldn't help overhear Marcus and Tanya's conversation. He cringed. After thinking for a moment, he stood up and went over to the two. "Uh... I don't know you or anything... But I know how you feel."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:17 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Lena jumped off her swing , she remebered she used to do that all the time when she was little , she walked up to where Tanya and Marcus are and leaned back against a tree " that b!tch tried something on u Tanya?"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:19 AM
Tela

Tanya blushed and looked at herfeet. "Yeah, she did." she told Lena. Tanya felt a little uncomfortable. She wiped her mouth and spit to the side away from everyone before wiping again.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:25 AM