KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Best Songs About Suicide

Best Songs About Suicide
Started by: fuct_up_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

Chop Suey, but SoaD confused

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 09:53 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

^that's a good one... But I don't think it's necessarily about suicide... It just has that one line in it, "Trust in my self-righteous suicide"

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:16 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

all the Armenians love that Chop Suey music video cuz they got the flag of Armenia in one scene of teh video.

laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Ah...Last Resort by Papa Roach, how can I forget that one no

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:57 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by fuct_up_kid
it is!

'clutching my cure, i tightly lock the door. i try to catch my breath again.'
and
'you all assume, i'm safe here in my room, unless i try to start again'

That song is about cutting, not suicide. Y'know, people that cut themselves to make themselves feel better. Sort of like a "Pain is Pleasure" sort of thing.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:26 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

yeh like frankie from the real world...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:20 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I do cut my self sometimes. But .45 by shinedown. I can see it now the singer on his knees with a .45 at his head with the band in the backround playing like stevy wonder. smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:42 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

"asleep" by the smiths. trite but true.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 10:49 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk Lotus
I do cut my self sometimes. But .45 by shinedown. I can see it now the singer on his knees with a .45 at his head with the band in the backround playing like stevy wonder. smile

shit...how did I forget that? my location is from that song laughing out loud

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:49 PM
Darth Revan
-

I love that song happy

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 11:53 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

50 cents 21 questions is pitiful. If I have to listen to him mumble words with his teeth clenched again then Ill have no choice but to comit suicide erm

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:30 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Let's not forget Incubus- You Will be a Hot Dancer stick out tongue

j/k of course stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:36 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Marilyn Manson - Suicide is Painless thats an obvious one!

Sam!! Do you have Daryl on your avvy?? Im so impressed embarrasment

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:43 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Never heard that Manson song... But it seems like an obvious choice thumb up

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:44 AM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
That song is about cutting, not suicide. Y'know, people that cut themselves to make themselves feel better. Sort of like a "Pain is Pleasure" sort of thing.

aah...yeah now you mention it, but it does have a few lines, like
'i don't want to be the one the battles always choose, inside i realise that i'm the one confused'

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 07:58 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Marilyn Manson - Suicide is Painless thats an obvious one!

Sam!! Do you have Daryl on your avvy?? Im so impressed embarrasment

I have him in my sig now. I always have him somewhere. I'm a little obsessed embarrasment

On the topic of Daryl, a lot of the songs on Glassjaw's first album touch on suicide, and even though none of them are fully centered on the subject, there's still some great suicide imagery on the tracks Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence, Lovebites And Razorlines, Hurting And Shoving and Hotel Of The White Locust yes

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:09 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

The Great Below by NIN, although it's open to interpretation.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:27 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
How is "Breaking the Habit" about suicide?

Anyways...
Nirvana- Heart-Shaped Box

Heart-Shaped Boxyes

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:42 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
musicworshiper
music freak

umm...are you all forgeting giving in by adema?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:53 PM
musicworshiper is currently offline Click here to Send musicworshiper a Private Message Find more posts by musicworshiper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Yes, for good reason.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:17 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote