KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Best Songs About Suicide

Best Songs About Suicide
Started by: fuct_up_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kjtama

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tirekicker
How can you be so blindly arrogant? Maybe you haven't realized that some people try to fight... for a long time. Answer this question... what's harder to do, live... or live when every night your whole body is telling you to die except for the part of your body "heart" that wouldn't let you because it wouldn't be able to stand hurting your loved ones. And for awhile that can prevent you from doing something "selfish" as you call it. But it's not like the depression is at a set point, it gets exponentially worse like its adapting to your efforts to stop it. Therapy... even medication hasn't been able to even slow it down for me. And it's not like you need to be under pressure to feel it... it's always there even when the world is perfect around you. My case is like that, I am loved by my family, I go to a great college, I'm doing exceptional and I have a shitload of friends. So... I feel that those that succumb to depression aren't cowards or selfish... they just buckled under the pressure which I've been trying so hard not to do. But you know what... being depressed mentally and physically makes you deteriorate and things that once mattered so much to you only make you hurt more. So please... try and give alittle respect to people who have to go through this disease... which it is. I'm sick of people assuming they understand what you go through and can judge you at a whim. It's not right. Since you have friends that have done this, you are selfish for calling them cowards... you're the coward for not trying to be a real friend and feel sympathy for them.

i totally agree!!!! finally someone who understands! and you make a very good point.. and yes ppl should not assume.. and they should be a lil more sensitive to the subject until, they, truleyunderstand how it feels to go through it... or be a part of it...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:04 PM
kjtama is currently offline Click here to Send kjtama a Private Message Find more posts by kjtama Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

NIN- The downward spiral

NIN- The Great Below

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:27 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Ill say it again

"I wont see you tonight pt1" by Avenged Sevenfold. Very sad, yet beautiful song about someone commiting suicide

and

" I wont see you tonight Pt 2". More intense, angry song about how suicide can tear families apart. It basically is about the aftermath of the song above. Those of you who are advocating suicide should listen to this song and realize that suicide really hurts those around you.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:32 PM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Re: Re: song

Originally posted by Solo
Hurt was originally a Johhny Cash song. It was a much better song too.

that deserves a big huge ass slap. no expression

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:56 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Jimmy died today
He blew his brains out into the bay
in the state of mind
Its my own priviate suicide!!

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:09 PM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Asleep by The Smiths....although could be interpreted little different....but still a great song....

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxkillingxmexx

Originally posted by fuct_up_kid
it is!

'clutching my cure, i tightly lock the door. i try to catch my breath again.'
and
'you all assume, i'm safe here in my room, unless i try to start again'

ITS NOT! breaking the habit its about cutting

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 04:40 PM
xxkillingxmexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxkillingxmexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxkillingxmexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Suicidal Thoughts by Notorious B.I.G.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 09:14 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cool_dudes_rule

tongue from seether
i would think that is one,
camisado- Panic! at the disco
i also think that bury me in black is one from MCR.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 07:54 AM
cool_dudes_rule is currently offline Click here to Send cool_dudes_rule a Private Message Find more posts by cool_dudes_rule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DevilInMe

Cry alone, I've gone away
No more nights, no more pain
I've gone alone, took all my strength
I've made the change,
I won't see you tonight

Old Post Apr 19th, 2013 09:31 AM
DevilInMe is currently offline Click here to Send DevilInMe a Private Message Find more posts by DevilInMe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

D7 by The Wipers
Potential Suicide by The Wipers
Richard Hung Himself by The Adolescents
Seventeen by The Joykiller
Junkie's Promise by Sonic Youth
Why Is It Always This Way? by The Ramones

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2013 04:32 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Suicide Hotline by Insane Clown Posse

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 02:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stanley41now

just wondering what everyone thinks are the best songs about suicide(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2013 02:45 AM
Stanley41now is currently offline Click here to Send Stanley41now a Private Message Find more posts by Stanley41now Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I Won't See You Tonight (Part 1) by Avenged Sevenfold

Old Post Apr 30th, 2013 11:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slam285

I like the songs....

Cut by Plumb, and Suicide Note by Kyle Spratt.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2014 06:22 AM
slam285 is currently offline Click here to Send slam285 a Private Message Find more posts by slam285 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

stan

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:37 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 02:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote