KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How high can the Juggernaut jump?

How high can the Juggernaut jump?
Started by: vu_Quang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
u took four years of quantum physics and u made the comparison of a piece of steel in a trash compactor with the Hulk under 150 billion tons of mountain...then mentioned the idea of "impossible" on a thread titled: "How high can the Juggernaut jump"...umm?....well i think that there is some "MATTER THAT CAN STAND UP TO THAT"....how about minerals at the bottom of the Earth's crust, 20 miles down....that is pretty dense...or how about carbon that is eventually formed into Diamond after all the millenia of pressure and heat? or that the Hulk's bones can appear to be stronger than adamantium, a metal that can withstand direct nuclear explosions...or how about that these are all imaginary characters (steel in a trash compactor is not imaginary)....ive only taken 1 1/2 years of physics cuz Im in my fourth year of studying biology and thats all that was required...its interesting that u had 4 years of quantum physics....foreal how old r u?

Dude, the guy owns a trash compactor. It's obviously some compact home model, not an industrial junkyard model. And besides, the mountain should have crumbled.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 05:52 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Everyone knows that Juggernaut is not a mutant in the regular universe.

But in the Ultimate universe it seems he is a superhumanly strong mutant. Now that he has the gem of Cyttorak he was amped up.

Ultimate Juggernaut is gonna be a awesome character.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 12:53 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote