KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » happy 4th of july

happy 4th of july
Started by: carlo-ragnarok-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

DO you even KNOW what you are supposed to be "celebrating" on the 4th?

(and no - dashing to look it up on GOOGLE doesn't count.)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:31 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger
There Will Come A Day....

well, obviously, you don't even have american pride, and btw, i sleep, i just stay up late, so i can sleep in

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:32 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

lol

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:33 AM
DyingDr3am3r is currently offline Click here to Send DyingDr3am3r a Private Message Find more posts by DyingDr3am3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

who me? the freakin signing of the declaration of independence...although technically not everyone signed it until august...
and oh yeah, the declaration was more of a petition to the rest of the world to condemn the king of england...and went on and on about how crappy he was...and i dont know about you dyingdreamer...but as a canadian living in america i see a hell of a lot more americans not giving a shit about their country than the canadians i know who celebrate 4th of july as if it was their own holiday

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:34 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

well thankyou mr president

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:35 AM
DyingDr3am3r is currently offline Click here to Send DyingDr3am3r a Private Message Find more posts by DyingDr3am3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

you know, dying dreamer, there is alot more to the us than just laws, and freedom, it sounds like you are ungrateful for all that people have done for people like you, who don't give a shit.

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:39 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

never claimed to be him...wouldnt WANT to be called him...hey, EFF YOU!!! THATS A FREAKIN INSULT! DO YOU KNOW WHO OUR PRESIDENT IS!?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:40 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Real
the freakin signing of the declaration of independence...

The Declaration of Independence - or to give it it's subtitle: "9 out of 13 colonies dont want to pay taxes anymore"

"assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them."

Um..YEAH! Wooo! Celebrate! Holiday! Read that line again John, It gave me a headache....

"all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

YEAH! Woooo! if you are real quiet you can hear them chanting that from the cells in camp X-Ray!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:41 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

omg lol

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:43 AM
Rabid Tiger

look, just cuz we got a sucky pres, doesn't mean we have to hate the troops, or the country. i don't think what bush is doing is right either

Made by MC Mike

Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Real
DO YOU KNOW WHO OUR PRESIDENT IS!?

You dont have a president, you have a crook placed in power after he lost an election. the whole world knows it and weeps.

DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

wait so england people hate our president too?!?!? YES IT ISNT JUST US

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:44 AM
Real

yup...but i still like america...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:44 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

hiccup

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:45 AM
Real

u drunk?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:46 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

lol hey it is party night isnt it?

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:47 AM
Real

its not even 9 o'clock yet...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:47 AM
Rabid Tiger

you are partying on the computer??

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:48 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by DyingDr3am3r
wait so england people hate our president too?!?!?

Well I wouldn't say "hate" - but many of us are sad to see such a rich and proud nation built on noble principles and with a high percentage of it's population being very progressive in it's thinking sliding slowly down the crapper.

Real