KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » happy 4th of july

happy 4th of july
Started by: carlo-ragnarok-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rabid Tiger
There Will Come A Day....

we will pick back up.......eventualy, we always do

FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BAD!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:49 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

huh?

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:49 AM
DyingDr3am3r is currently offline Click here to Send DyingDr3am3r a Private Message Find more posts by DyingDr3am3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

John Kerry will save us...hopefully

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:51 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

to be honest, i don't know if john kerry, will be very good either.

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:52 AM
Rabid Tiger is currently offline Click here to Send Rabid Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Rabid Tiger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

better'n bush...not that thats sayin much

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:52 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

lmao <<agrees

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:53 AM
DyingDr3am3r is currently offline Click here to Send DyingDr3am3r a Private Message Find more posts by DyingDr3am3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

now im hungry...later all

Rabid Tiger

i agree, very much so

Made by MC Mike

Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Kerry cant win. nader will split the left vote again like last time - americans dont seem to understand about regional tactical voting. You have another bush term on the way.

You may as well get drunk.

Happy 4th.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:54 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

yes, yes, yes too bad i am under 21, and there is no way for me to get ahold of any alchahol

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:55 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

i dont care much who wins. got too much to think about

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:55 AM
Rabid Tiger

i care, its just that no matter what i think its not gonna change anything, because i can't vote. and my parents are biost that texans are always right no matter what, and they love bush. it sucks

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:56 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

yeah sorry man

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:57 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

You 'mericans really cant buy alcohol till you are 21 right? You can vote and screw and join the army and get married and have kids but you have to do it sober.

Weird.

Hell *I'M* the one who should be celebrating your Independence.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 03:59 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rabid Tiger

lol amen to that!

Made by MC Mike

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:00 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

lol i really dont get the whole cant drink til youre 21 cept for many teens are just really stupid. but why should you celebrate our independence?

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:02 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by DyingDr3am3r
why should you celebrate our independence?

Well - if the USA and the Uk hadn't parted ways I get the feeling that these days we here in Disneyland Europe, sorry - i mean Britain might be nothing more than a Mini-USA with the same scary draconian laws.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:07 AM
DyingDr3am3r
Golden Super Plus ******

what you dont think they would just hush up the people all that time? then we would just have your government instead of stupid presidents like bush.

---Tracy---

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:08 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Our Gov' is hardly any better - in any case it's people that make a country what it is, not the dumb jerk figurehead. The Trouble with the USA (it seems to me) is it's so damn big that the idea of national identity gets lost, or mixed up or something....

anyway its making me head hurt.

whats the anime angel figure in your sig?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 04:16 AM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

welp, texans rock, and i cut my knee...i was shooting these lil fire works at my friends and they were shooting them bak, and one went right into my hair and i ducked and slide on my knees down a hill of grass..so it hurt like hell, but i managed to get in a few good hits myself! i hit my sister in the ankel with one and my friend in the bak of the head, singed her hair! oops...

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:37 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote