KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » A question as to what would happen if Spidy got the Symbiote

A question as to what would happen if Spidy got the Symbiote
Started by: scibott

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

If Spiderman bonded with the Symbiote then Spiderman would become much stronger than he currently is...Technically in the comics, the symbiote didn't actually make him stronger, it just gave him all the symbiote's abilities that Venom normally uses, the webs, stealth, and defensive capabilities.

If they have any sort of cross over involving different marvel teams, then it would be the newly introduced Fantastic Four because Reed Richards is the one who helps Spiderman understand the symbiote and he also helps him get rid of the symbiote. (in the comics)

If a different character obtained the symbiote various things could happen. If the symbiote was originally on Peter Parker, then whoever obtained the symbiote would also retain some of Spiderman's types of powers...just like Brock got when he became Venom. If not, then odds are the symbiote would mimic that hero's particular abilities and the next host would have powers resembling the original owner.

Needless to say, if Wolverine got the symbiote instead of Eddie Brock...then Spiderman would undoubtably be killed because the symbiote would rip Wolvy's head up with thoughts of wanting to kill Spiderman until Wolverine went to kill Spiderman, but unlike any other time the two have met....Wolverine would be able to win.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 05:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yeah Venom suit plus wolverine equals sad spiderman.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:33 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gen-117
Mayday's Symbiote

I think theres a rule somewhere....

'Anything to do with spiderman MUST have Venom at one point or another'

same as
'Anything to do with the Punisher has the skull'

The only way they could do Venom in the films is if they used the story from the Ultimate Spiderman comic.
Add a few tweaks to make the suit have its own concousness,
(i know a great story on FanFiction.net that explains it)
and BINGO!! Movie Venom!!

(btw the story is called 'Ultimate Venom' check it out, it's very good)

Venom: Excellent! We feared you wouldn't survive our attack!
Spidergirl: How sweet! i didn't know you cared!
Venom: We don't

Last edited by Gen-117 on Mar 7th, 2005 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 05:11 PM
Gen-117 is currently offline Click here to Send Gen-117 a Private Message Find more posts by Gen-117 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Yah and each comic just so happens to sell for $20+ currently.

Those are the only Venom comics I don't have...sad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 08:05 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

You could get the graphic novels, its a great way to read the story and still have some money left. smile

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 09:39 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote