KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Gender: Male
Location: owasso, oklahoma

props to VENOMfan for the bio(very needed in this case) but theirs no way in hell joker could touch carnage w/o prep. time. Joker would be gargling his own blood before he knew what hit em'.


__________________


Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:14 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Gender:
Location: United States

Account Restricted

Alright carnage is way stronger than spiderman who can lift 10 tons he is pretty much bullet proff he is more agile than spiderman he can make bladed weapons and also launch them he has held his own against spiderman and venom but i mean sure the joker has got this one i mean he can ummmmm........... do a whole lot of nothing other than sit there and just get his ass whooped carnage would just change the way he looks walk up to joker and chop his head off or if that dont work he could pick up a bus and throw it on him i do not see how you can say that joker can beat him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:19 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Gender: Male
Location: owasso, oklahoma

lmao. i love the scenes of violence you put in my mind their buddy .....but you pretty much summed it up.


__________________


Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:22 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gender: Male
Location: spokompton

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
Sandman would kill all of them.


I wouldnt go that far.......


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:30 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Joker would not just sit there waiting to get his head comp off. He have his goons take on Kassidy, first, if that did not work, he plant a bomb or some type of trap, it will NOT BE A SLUG FIST, Joker will turn this into a thinking battle,


__________________

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:41 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Gender:
Location: United States

Account Restricted

as far as spiderman villains go he would tear them up he can lift up to about 100 tons he is virtually indestructible and he change his density at will and he can make weapons from his hands how could you beat him?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:43 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gender: Male
Location: spokompton

I think you havent seen Carnage at his best, a room full of goon's armed with 12 gauge shotguns will last this long












dead. check out his escape in Maximum Carnage, Or part 2 of Carnage unleashed.


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:44 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

A little bit of Joker vemon will go along way, would like to see how it will do on Kassidy, it will be fun to watch, It will be a planted bomb or Joker vemon attack that will end it. Joker will be in his hideout, while Kassidy, walks into a room wire with Joker Vemon, it will be something like that.


__________________

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:48 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gender: Male
Location: New York City

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
as far as spiderman villains go he would tear them up he can lift up to about 100 tons he is virtually indestructible and he change his density at will and he can make weapons from his hands how could you beat him?


WHAT? Carnage is class 25 (lifts 25 tons) and doesnt change his density at will, wtf...Carnage only changes his symbiote into weapons, can wall crawl, cancels out Venom's and Spiderman's spider senses, and he can use the symbiote to camoflauge, but he never does, because he is psycho.


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:49 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Gender:
Location: United States

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
WHAT? Carnage is class 25 (lifts 25 tons) and doesnt change his density at will, wtf...Carnage only changes his symbiote into weapons, can wall crawl, cancels out Venom's and Spiderman's spider senses, and he can use the symbiote to camoflauge, but he never does, because he is psycho.


No i was talking about sandman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:51 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Gender: Male
Location: owasso, oklahoma

ya, i read that and was like what the *beep* thats like sayin ya "joker has x-ray vision and can fly."


__________________


Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:52 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Gender: Male
Location: New York City

OHHH. Well, you should have said that. Sandman would kick all of their asses.


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:52 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

Gender: Male
Location: owasso, oklahoma

oooops.so sorry confused


__________________


Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:55 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gender: Male
Location: spokompton

Sandman is class 85,virtually indestructable isnt all it's cracked up to be

Venom beat him easily. all you have to do is quickly nock a peice of Sandman lose and he get's weak and will probably die

the Two fought a long time ago Sandman grabbed up Venom like he always does to Spidey and Venom just bit him*albiet a huge chunk out of him*. he moaned and groaned about losing such a big chunk of mass.

One wll placed pumkin bomb would be the end of him


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:56 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Gender:
Location: United States

Account Restricted

all he has to do is make him self as dense as he can be and i dont care how hard venom can bite he aint goin to be able to bite through him,in the marvel encyclopedia they gave him a 6 on durability from 1-7 thats the same as they gave to thor and the thing so if sand man does go fully dense they aint a whole lot thats goin to hurt him and even if it does he can just re form.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:26 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Gender: Male
Location:

Account Restricted

OK, I'm kinda new to all of this, but I just had to comment, especially with Carnage being one of my favorite characters.

1. Joker would lose.
quote:
I see the Joker winning by putting Cargie in some kind of trap, maybe a sewer trap like kightfall or a deadly trap with millions of lives at state.
No. No. Carnage would NOT care about millions of lives at stake.

2. I thought Venom just bit Sandman and poisoned him or something (sorry, really tired right now and short on brain power).

3. Personally, I don't even think Batman could take Carnage, even with a year of prep time. Shing! One of Carnage's bladed "things" comes flying out of nowhere and kills him. A flamethrower? Shing! No more flames, only an exploded container of napalm.

If I sounded stupid, don't blame me, blame the fatigue smile.

EDIT: Besides, isn't the symbiote INSIDE Cassidy's bloodstream, so it could just regenerate if it was injured?

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Jul 7th, 2004 at 06:39 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:35 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Gender: Male
Location: spokompton

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERMANDAMAN
all he has to do is make him self as dense as he can be and i dont care how hard venom can bite he aint goin to be able to bite through him,in the marvel encyclopedia they gave him a 6 on durability from 1-7 thats the same as they gave to thor and the thing so if sand man does go fully dense they aint a whole lot thats goin to hurt him and even if it does he can just re form.


sorry man but it already happend some time ago

(please log in to view the image)

You have to remember Marvel gives horrid descriptions of power's on scale

Marvel.com has Wolverine at a strength of 4, the same as Spiderman


here is a bio
Appearance
Height: Variable (6'1")
Weight: Variable (450 lbs)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Features: Gritty feeling to his handshake

Summary
Created By: Stan Lee, Steve Ditko
Real Name: Flint Marko
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: William Baker, Sylvester Mann
Dual Identity: Known to the F.B.I.
Current Occupation: Unknown
Former Occupation: Professional Criminal
Citizenship: United States of America
Legal Status: Criminal Record in the U.S.
Place of Birth: Queens, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (Mrs. Baker, MTU #1)
Known Confidants: Spiderman, Captain America
Known Allies: Spider-Man, Captain America, The Avengers, Crime-Master, The Big Man, Silver Sable, Silver Sable's Wild Pack, the Sinister Six, the Frightful Four,
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, The Sinister Six, Fantastic Four
Usual Bases: Unknown
Former Bases: The Island Prison
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: The Sinister Six, Frightful Four, Avengers (Alternate Avenger Status)
Education: Didn't graduate from High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Super-Human
Powers: Sandman can turn his body into a sandlike material which he can manipulate the shape and density of at will.
Abilities: None
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: Sandman can form his body into hammers and other crushing weapons, and can suffocate opponents with his body.

If sandman was as dangerous as you say how does Spidey beat him? and with a vacuum cleaner? it's happend


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:41 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Gender:
Location: United States

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
sorry man but it already happend some time ago

(please log in to view the image)

You have to remember Marvel gives horrid descriptions of power's on scale

Marvel.com has Wolverine at a strength of 4, the same as Spiderman


here is a bio
Appearance
Height: Variable (6'1")
Weight: Variable (450 lbs)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Features: Gritty feeling to his handshake

Summary
Created By: Stan Lee, Steve Ditko
Real Name: Flint Marko
Current Aliases: None
Former Aliases: William Baker, Sylvester Mann
Dual Identity: Known to the F.B.I.
Current Occupation: Unknown
Former Occupation: Professional Criminal
Citizenship: United States of America
Legal Status: Criminal Record in the U.S.
Place of Birth: Queens, New York
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Mother (Mrs. Baker, MTU #1)
Known Confidants: Spiderman, Captain America
Known Allies: Spider-Man, Captain America, The Avengers, Crime-Master, The Big Man, Silver Sable, Silver Sable's Wild Pack, the Sinister Six, the Frightful Four,
Major Enemies: Spider-Man, The Sinister Six, Fantastic Four
Usual Bases: Unknown
Former Bases: The Island Prison
Current Groups: None
Former Groups: The Sinister Six, Frightful Four, Avengers (Alternate Avenger Status)
Education: Didn't graduate from High School

Powers & Paraphenalia
Strength Level: Super-Human
Powers: Sandman can turn his body into a sandlike material which he can manipulate the shape and density of at will.
Abilities: None
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: Sandman can form his body into hammers and other crushing weapons, and can suffocate opponents with his body.

If sandman was as dangerous as you say how does Spidey beat him? and with a vacuum cleaner? it's happend



First off spiderman and wolverine are both level 4 on strength because level 4 means 800 pounds-25 tons wolverine can lift 800 pounds and spider man can lift 10 tons and i read that issue where spiderman beat him with a vacum cleaner which is retarded cause what kind of vacum cleaner can suck up all that sand and all sandman would of had to do was go really dense and he aint goin to suck up nothing cause i have also seen in the ultimates where sand man and almost taken down iron man and i believe iron man has either spiderman and venom beat any day,

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:55 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Carage will not save the people, but Joker always has a plan to put lives in stake, Carage will be one of them I sure. It will end with millions dead, before the Joker wins I sure. Joker will have the place rig with bombs, or Joker Vemon, or something. Carage will just walk in not knowing and a whole city block will be dead.


__________________

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:27 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Gender: Male
Location:

carnage would rip joker apart and laugh his insane laughter. i like batman as a character, but that overrated f*cked up prep time is making me start to hate him. like i said before, batman is the most UNBELIEVABLE character in the world of fictitious comic book characters. they buff-up batman so much it makes me puke. crap the prep time. one day im gonna hear someone say that batman can take out living tribunal with prep time. spidey owns bats.


__________________

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:35 PM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:42 AM.
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.