KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

Whenever somebody is talking about Batman vs Spider-Man, you ALWAYS read something like : “With prep time, Batman will rule”.

Correction, with prep time, Batman has a chance to beat Spider-Man !! Prep time is no guarantee to win a fight against Spider-Man.

Joker vs Carnage : Joker is waaay smarter (and in his own way more deadly) but he’ll have to use every trick from the book to survive Carnage, because as soon as Carnage spots Joker, it’s Gamer Over for the Joker. And Carnage can also be quite cunning from time to time.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:35 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Will FrothByte, Batman can beat Spiderman with out Prep time, He has his belt to take out any knockout gas or something. Batman in most cases dont need that over rated prep time.

Besides, If it comes to it, Spiderman can not even beat the Batmobill if Batman will use it.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:39 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Lol smile, it's Spider-Man vs Batman, not Spider-Man vs his Batmobile.

You do realize it will take Spider-Man (who is by the way lots and lots faster, tougher and much more agile) only one punch to knock down Batman ?

Knockout gas you say ? Sure, it could work... and I could win the lottery.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, GG did it with Spidey in Spider-Man (the movie), but something tells me that SHOULDN'T have happened.

Beat the Batmobile? Bah, just web it up and smash it.

And Joker killing millions of people by blowing up a city block? So what? Kletus isn't going to care.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:51 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

He be in the block, Joker will do it if he had to kill Carnage, I saying he will not just walk up to him, he will take out a city block to to kill Carnage if it needed to be done, Batman had to stop the Joker from blowing up a whole city, a few times. I think when the bomb goes off to blow up New York, Carnage will be in the area

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:55 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Will FrothByte, Batman can beat Spiderman with out Prep time, He has his belt to take out any knockout gas or something. Batman in most cases dont need that over rated prep time.

Besides, If it comes to it, Spiderman can not even beat the Batmobill if Batman will use it.

Alright lets say batman throws his knockout gas spiderman his spider sences would go off and he would just kick it back at batman or he could simply just get out of the way of it and then all he has to do is swing in and do a drop kick on batman which will either break his neck of break his ribs depending on where he hits cause you seem to forget that spiderman can lift 10 tons not to mention he has enhanced durability so even if batman does manage to get a hit on him it aint going to do a whole lot. As for the Joker bull crap how will joker even know who carnage is he can change his appearance so he would walk up and kill joker before he even knew what happened not to mention carnage is way more agile then spiderman so even if joker sets off his bombs or whatever you want he could get out of the way and even if he does get hurt the sybiot would just heal him up and he would go after joker and kill him 7 ways from sunday so i dont even get how you can argue about this.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:07 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know, something tells me that a simple explosion wouldn't take Carnage out that easily. Oh, well, maybe it's just me smile.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:10 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman can BREAK spiderman only he won't. How can u ppl think so low of batman?He is THE BATMAN!!Surely he can take on some skinny geeky guy with freak spider sense?! Besides, what if batman throws the batarang towards spidey, who's spidersense will make him occupied with dodging the batarang and batman will come and knock him down in a punch.Not that the spidersense has not let him down before either.
As for the 'prep time', bats does not need to be notified that he'll be fighting spidey, TO GO DO RESEARCH ON HIM. I CAN BET he already knows enough to know about him.That's what he does!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:13 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, because Spider-Man can't multitask. And Batman is so fast that he'll overwhelm Spider-Man's super agility and knock him out with ONE PUNCH. And Spider-Man couldn't just jump up and away and web up Batman. And Spider-Man couldn't just move to the left or right to get out of the way of the batarang. And Spider-Man couldn't just knock it away like he does with the Green Goblin's blade things in the movie.

You've got to be kidding me.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Jul 7th, 2004 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:21 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
Batman can BREAK spiderman only he won't. How can u ppl think so low of batman?He is THE BATMAN!!Surely he can take on some skinny geeky guy with freak spider sense?! Besides, what if batman throws the batarang towards spidey, who's spidersense will make him occupied with dodging the batarang and batman will come and knock him down in a punch.Not that the spidersense has not let him down before either.
As for the 'prep time', bats does not need to be notified that he'll be fighting spidey, TO GO DO RESEARCH ON HIM. I CAN BET he already knows enough to know about him.That's what he does!

First off No!! Sure batman could throw whatever he wants at spiderman the man dodges bullet fire im sure he can dodge a batarang with ease and when he dodges im sure he will just jump 18 feet up onto a wall or something so i doubt batman would even be able to hit him and even if he does it aint going to do a whole lot since spider man is way more durable then your averege person. All spiderman has to do is get one good hit on batman which shouldnt be very hard considering he is years faster than batman so i dont know how you can be saying this.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:25 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Batman can also dodge spidey's webs.like DUH!!!and even he does get caught, he will easily cut them off with the batarang or something.Btman knows all sorts of tricks and moves that Spidey cannot even think about!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:29 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

spiderman does not know any type of martial arts.well does he?!!!
even if he does that cannot possibly combat all the types that bat knows!so there bat WILL win!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:30 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

He dont know all the types of martial arts but he has also held his own against wolverine who is a way better fighter than batman not to mention he is stronger and has adamantiun claws , and do you know why he can because spiderman doesnt have to know all that crap because he is so much stronger than batman every time batman tries to hit him he will be able to dodge because of his spidersence and you keep forgeting how durable spiderman there is noone way batman is goin to be able to get enough hits on him before spiderman gets one good hit on him and the fight would be over.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:36 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

okay,spiderman has strenght greater than bats.but it is useless because he doesn't know how to use it!batman has lots of tricks up his sleeve and he knows better fighting skills than even superman.that's because he trained!!all his life!!! he knows everytype of martial arts there is to know.some ameture like spidey can't stand that!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, Batman could dodge his webs like duh.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:58 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I for one, believe that the whole Batman/Spiderman argument is pointless. Either could win! it all depends, i said Batman cuz he one in Wizard's LMS. But fans who argue is just plain pointless....... i mean a Batman fan will always disagree with a spiderman fan.
I myself am a fan of both

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:10 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman has gotten hits on Wolverine who is a way better fighter than batman so im sure he could hit batman and lets say batman does hit spiderman whats goin to happen???? Not a whole lot but if spiderman hits batman he will probably be out considering he is just a normal human.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:18 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
Batman can BREAK spiderman only he won't. How can u ppl think so low of batman?He is THE BATMAN!!Surely he can take on some skinny geeky guy with freak spider sense?!

Punkyhermy, you know who Bane is, right ? He's not exactly a "skinny geeky guy" like Spider-Man. Well, Spider-Man is like 10 times stronger than Bane. And faster than Bane. And a better fighter than Bane. And more experienced than Bane. And more agile than Bane. And... so on.

So, don't judge a book by his cover (and Spider-Man is not skinny, don't know where you got that idea).

Furthermore, Spider-Man has an inbuilt, very effective alarmsystem that warns him from any danger ! And his reflexes are much better than Batmans reflexes. He can dodge bullets (does it all the time), so the Batarang will never hit Spider-Man. And even if it does...

Concerning the web of Spider-Man : it is extremely sticky and tough, and Batman can NOT break it. Even Spider-Man can not break his own web.

Attachment: spiderman.jpg
This has been downloaded 77 time(s).

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:25 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

SUPERMANDAMAN,
u r very ignorant it seems, your calling Batman a normal human? please, read up buddy

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:44 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Batman could break Spider-Man's web if, um...Spider-Man left for a couple hours or something.

Maybe it's just me being stupid, but, as I recall, Batman doesn't have super powers. He's like the Technology origin in CoH.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:46 PM