KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jargon343

Batman would win, because he is cooler.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:50 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

quote:
Maybe it's just me being stupid, but, as I recall, Batman doesn't have super powers. He's like the Technology origin in CoH.

Nah, he'd be a natural origin using the 'gadgets' power set.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:51 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

First off Bane did not fight Batman until Batman was spend. Bane knew a attack will be useless unless he wears out Batman, so he breaks all the baddies out of Arkham.

Than it was a long battle for batman, beaten MAd Hatter, Zizi or what ever his name is, That serial killer who changes himself, Poison Ivy, FireFly, Two Face(He was mention as being defeated when Robin talk about if what he did was right or wrong) And last but not least a double team of the Joker and Scarcrow. He save the mayor from the tag team, but both villians escape, meaning Batman was wearing down.

After that Bane just step in and beat a tired wear out Batman, (And even than Batman put up a hell of a fight.)

Well we know Batman came back and beat Bane in a rematch much LATER.

Had Batman been in his fighing shape and not wore out, he would have beaten Bane. So that is a weak exsuse.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:56 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yes i agree with joker.
DR Destiny tell Batman in JL, 'You don't even have any superpowers batman.'
Batman replies, 'Oh I have one Johnny,I never give up!"
YYYEEEEEYYY!!!!!GO BATSY!GO BATSY!!!
sO EVEN WITH HIS AMAZING FIGHTING ABILITIES, AND MIND HE GOT WILL POWER!!!HE RECOVERED FROM A BROKEN BACK!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:00 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
SUPERMANDAMAN,
u r very ignorant it seems, your calling Batman a normal human? please, read up buddy

O i have read up and Batman is very well trained but he is human a well trained human but still human.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:02 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Spiderman is human too, he can be hurt.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:06 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
First off Bane did not fight Batman until Batman was spend. Bane knew a attack will be useless unless he wears out Batman, so he breaks all the baddies out of Arkham.

Than it was a long battle for batman, beaten MAd Hatter, Zizi or what ever his name is, That serial killer who changes himself, Poison Ivy, FireFly, Two Face(He was mention as being defeated when Robin talk about if what he did was right or wrong) And last but not least a double team of the Joker and Scarcrow. He save the mayor from the tag team, but both villians escape, meaning Batman was wearing down.

After that Bane just step in and beat a tired wear out Batman, (And even than Batman put up a hell of a fight.)

Well we know Batman came back and beat Bane in a rematch much LATER.

Had Batman been in his fighing shape and not wore out, he would have beaten Bane. So that is a weak exsuse.

Yes this is true but even when he came back it was still a good fight and spiderman is 10 times stronger than bane and not to mention way faster and a better fight and he has a spidersence and he can shoot webs which batman wouldnt be able to break, so how can you say that spiderman wouldnt have this one what can batman do to hurt spiderman spiderman could throw a bus at batman or he could just walk on the side of a building and soot webs at batman untill he hits him and then swoop in and hit bat man and even if batman somehow does get the upper hand spiderman can just run up a building untill he is rested and go back after him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:08 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Spider-Man was mutated by the spider bite. A RADIOACTIVE spider bite, for that matter.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:09 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Spiderman is human too, he can be hurt.

No spiderman is superhuman and yes he can be hurt but he can take a whole lot more punishment than batman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:10 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

like i said.there are no limitations to the human will power.Batman already proved that he has got a 'super'will power.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:11 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Well Batman can hid in the darkness, I do not think Spiderman will be fighing Batman in daylight. Sure the sense for Spiderman, can tell of danger, but it seems he questions his sense's sometimes. But it bites him in the end when he questions it.

Bane vs Spiderman, I go for Spiderman because he is a hero.

But it will not be a walk in the park, Spiderman has his hands full vs the Kingpin many times. Bane is bigger and stronger than the Kingpin.

So it would be a good fight.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:12 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, a "super will". Go Batman! Your powers will make Spider-Man tremble with fear!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:13 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Digi on Jul 6th, 2007 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:20 PM
Marcellus
executioner

Super will power? what makes you think Spiderman dosent have this?

Batman is about Vengence

Spiderman is about resonsibility

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:20 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet super willpower is the crappiest excuse for a power that I've ever heard. Look, punky, just because you're a Batman fan doesn't mean that he's going to win EVERY fight. I admit, there are a number of fights that Carnage would lose, but you don't see me trying to argue a moot point about how if he did this and this and this and combined with this power he could have a chance at defeating the Hulk.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:22 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

O man dont get punky started he will prolly say batman can beat hulk because ummmm he can throw battarangs and knock out gas huh

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:25 PM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Well Batman can hid in the darkness, I do not think Spiderman will be fighing Batman in daylight. Sure the sense for Spiderman, can tell of danger, but it seems he questions his sense's sometimes. But it bites him in the end when he questions it.

Bane vs Spiderman, I go for Spiderman because he is a hero.

But it will not be a walk in the park, Spiderman has his hands full vs the Kingpin many times. Bane is bigger and stronger than the Kingpin.

So it would be a good fight.

Hm, his hands full... only because he isn't a killer and holds back because he does not want to kill the Kingpin. And Spider-Man vs Bane : that will be a short fight.

But against Titania, who is 100 times stronger than Bane (or something like that) he had absolutely no problem in beating her, only using his fists. And she was very durable, but still, it didn't matter smile.

But to show that I'm not a bad guy, I'll ask the Batman-defenders just HOW they think Batman will beat Spider-Man ?

But, before you answer, bare in mind that :
- in a regular fist fight, Batman loses. He can not take a punch from Spider-Man.
- ANYTHING Batman throws, Spider-Man dodges with great ease.
- Spider-Man has no special weaknesses Batman can exploit.
- Spider-Man is much tougher than Batman.

Please do not argue about the above, these are facts. One other thing: don't come up with the "Batman will study for weeks and come up with "something", because that is what he does"-excuse.

And yes, I like Spider-Man more than Batman, but I can admit when I'm wrong.

I'm waiting people smile.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:28 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman's origin--not Natural with the devices set; as he'd have to use a multitude of guns or shoot fireballs or electricity smile.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:29 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ummm...i have never seen spiderman display his will power.batman has on many occasions.In fact, correct me if i'm wrong, batman NEVER gives up.So bats will keep on fighting spidey until he beats him.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:37 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

You guys are making this wya more than it should be. Theres no way Carnage would let joker do anyt traps or anything like thing, JOKER WOULD BE DEAD, carnage would be on top of the joker like an animal going for prey, no hesitation.
Spiderman would eventually get to batman because of his super endurance, batman is just a normal human with gadgets.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:38 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote