KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Just pontied out if Batman can land a punch on Flash he could do the same to Spiderman,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:07 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but it wouldn't matter. And the fact is, Flash has to get up close and personal to fight. Spidey doesn't. Well, he does, but his webbing takes care of that.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:09 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

and to the run around were Batman's Batrangs will cut off the webs so it is a circle of non stop arument.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:11 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

I dont know about you... But can batamn throw hard enough and are his rangs sharp enough to cut through 3.2 durabilites per sqaure inch... which means his webbing is virtually as strong as iron wire.
His batarangs can cut that? Phew... thats pretty... well... if they can cut that he sure should be able to stand superman...
WRONG they cant cut iron wire.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:18 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

thats the lamest thread ive seen. joker would be a smily bone on the bloody ground.
but batman versus spiderman is like this...........if for any instance someone like the chief of police believes spiderman is a treat, and murderers (commited by carnage who actuallly for those who has never seen them looks like spiderman) begins to happen, batman would start chasing spiderman. when they first duel spiderman could be knocked by batman , cos at first spiderman would be fooled by batman mans appearence and underrate his agitlity, but ofcourse spider would recover knock batman down and arrest him on his webbing on a lamp post like he does with any villain (at first consider none of them know each other and spiderman consider batman as a villain as much batman do with him)
after recovering himself of the brawl batman would get his bat blade (dont know if this is the term u guys outside calls it) and get rid of the webbing, he would (as always) take a sample of the webbing for further analisis.
then batman would create a chemical substance for use on his cloth so spidermans web can not adhere to it anymore.

on a second duel batman would take advantage of that but would be beaten again and rather scape , spiderman would (committ a great mistake) and trows his spider like tracer (that chip spider) in batman cloth. returning to batbase ,batman would find it when removing his cloth and would analise it. here the vs comes to two possibilities:
1) batman would eventually get suspicious of spiderman super natural way of avoiding being hit and dodging bat boomerangs, like a 6th sense, and found out that the frequence the spider tracer does is animal like pattern, he would glue one to one, and creates a device to create a amplification of that frequence. on a new and definitive confront when batman get spiderman (fighting )close enough he would just click a button on his sleeve ( i think this is the spell -that cloth near hand) amd spider would go nuts as hell, and batman would knock him down

2) This is mostly like to happen:

batman would eventually get suspicious of spiderman super natural way of avoiding being hit and dodging bat boomerangs, like a 6th sense, and found out that the frequence the spider tracer does is animal like pattern, he would glue one to one, and creates a device to create a amplification of that frequence. on a new and definitive confront when batman get spiderman (fighting )close enough he would just click a button on his sleeve ( i think this is the spell -that cloth near hand) amd spider would go nuts as hell, but even then spidersense is still working (as was already shown in 2 spiderman comics) and spidey would still avoid the punchs and batmans attacks, acting instinctively spiderman would seek the source of pain to shut it, and would crash/break the dispositive as long with batmans arms,(who would feel a great pain) and then give one of those great SLAM on batman amking him fly away.

i do love both batman and spiderman ,but spiderman would win always, this is the racional reason that both characters fans will understand.

the only way batman can win spiderman ,is if he cheats and get brock venoms simbio............imagine batman venom.cool isnt it?

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Jul 7th, 2004 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:19 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

They do cut thown Iron Wire, he has blades and others to cut thown Iron wire. how was he able to sneak in to highly guarded places with out a type of Batrang that can cut thown Iron Wire,

He even has a Batrang that can give the villians shocks therpy lol.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:21 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

haha!!u know batman always prepared!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:24 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your grammar is atrocious.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:28 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

i dont speak english ,ok? but u got it
?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:29 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

You guys forget that Batman has an entire Home Depot and CompUSA in his utility belt. He also has a strange sense for when to bring which gadget. The day of the fight, even if it were unannounced, bats would say 'hmm...just in case I run into a six foot man spider today, I'd better bring my Bat-spider poison.'

I guess technically Batman would be a Natural origin Scrapper that uses martial arts, and gadgets. Even though that isn't selectable in game.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:31 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I guess you're right. HE WOULDN'T WIN!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:34 PM
Spiderman_RJ

remember spiderma beated the hulk and thor, and batman has beaten anyone that great?

SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of there is no way for batman to hit siderman i dont care what you think and even if he hits spiderman its going to take a whole lot of hits and im sure spiderman would be able to get a hit and batman would be screwed cause if someone can lift 10 tons and they hit you you are goin to go flying and how is batman going to cut threw spidermans webs if spiderman webs his hands down i mean the battanrangs dont just shoot out of his ass. Then what are yall talking about batman holding off superman lets see here superman can lift over a 100 tons and move at about 180000 miles a second not and hour a second so im guessing that if superman hit batman going that fast batman would just explode the only way i can thinhk of him hiding from superman is if he hid for 2 hours but even then superman has x ray vision and can see for about 1000 miles but whatever im sure batman can hold off against him and im sure batman(human) can beat spiderman(superhuman) sick

SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

irc.....................

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:37 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spider-Man beat the Hulk and Thor? How in the hell did he manage that?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:37 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait first off, batman is what i'd call 'superhuman'. spidey's a mutant!he's not even 100% human!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:38 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Yes Superman

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:38 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punkyhermy, are you just a retard? Batman is NOT superhuman. He is well-trained and has lots of gadgets and inventiveness (and don't forget his SUPER WILLPOWER) at his disposal. Besides, what the hell does Spider-Man not being 100% human have to do with anything?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:40 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
wait first off, batman is what i'd call 'superhuman'. spidey's a mutant!he's not even 100% human!

How the hell is he superhuman what powers does he have and dont even give me that will power bs spiderman has beaten freaking firelord who has batman beat a bunch of his nobody villains with no powers

SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Batman is NOT superhuman, he is olympic level human, as in, he is at the peak of human abilities, not over them.

Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote