KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker

Batman vs Spiderman and Carnage vs the Joker
Started by: VENOMfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by FeceMan
HE'S NOT SUPERHUMAN! WTF! So, basically, every Olympic athlete is superhuman? NO! They are at the peak attainable levels of human ability!

Batman knows everything there is to know about.His body is much,much more agile than athelets!man, atheletes only do sports, batman fights and all that!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:55 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he means Doc Ock.

Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Not going to name evey Villian in the Gallery as their are too many villians to name but off the top of my head

Joker
Twoface
Riddler
Clayface
Scarecrow
Ivy
Mr Freeze
Penguin
Ra Ghul (a great villian)
Bane only one to break the Bat
Man Bat he came into play in 1970
Ventriloruist and Scarface
Lady Shiva
Mad Hatter
FireFly
Zsasz
Maxie Zeus
Hugo Stange and thats about it

I dont inculde Catwoman because she ant relly evil, the people above are evil.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I know Goblin does not rob banks, its just they seem to be easy to find, Spiderman does not have to think when fighing his foes, just slug away at will lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:59 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ok. this threads really blown up sense i went to bed last, but this is retarded. the two batman fanboys need to lighten up and face the facts. spiderman is better than batman. he is meta human. batman is not superhuman. willpower does not win a fight. and above average fighting skill does not make some one superhuman. thatd be like saying "bruce lee was superhuman" no he was not. just like feceman said batman is at the highest level attainable by normal human physiology. spiderman is beyond batman in every sense except maybe "WILLPOWER" which is the biggest load of shit ive ever heard. i dont care if your the most determined person on the face of the planet, if someone who lifts 10 tons hits you in the face(not to mention the extra force caused by the speed factor) yuor will power isnt going to save from a ride in the ambulance. and thats great if batman has to hunt his prey, and spidey doesnt. ever hunted something thats better than you in every sense of skill in the fighting area? batman loses. just admit it.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:01 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
I know Goblin does not rob banks, its just they seem to be easy to find, Spiderman does not have to think when fighing his foes, just slug away at will lol

that is the biggest crime u commited here, i wont say spiderman is as well wriiten as batman suspens, and investigative, but spiderman DO and ALWAYS DO uses his high level inteligence to fight his enemis the diference wiht batman is that batman dont have a chance to hit them often, but spiderman is contantly attacked, so he has to punch back , and if u still think he still dont use his brains while fighting, i mention something, u really think he just swings away and all that coreographic stunts instintivically or for show off? no he thinks whats hes going to do next, and he also (when he has time to be prepared) īplan something

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:05 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Nope you have to kill me before I admit that Spiderman is better than Batman.

And the other hero in the weel chair is Batgirl Barb Gordan,

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:06 PM
Spiderman_RJ

LOL well said moshi

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:06 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

quote:

dont tease me.......... evil face

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
Joker1237

Not a slugfest in boxing like matter, but evey fighter has to think when fighing, Evey Marciano a boxer who was a slugger had to think his way to win.

Its just Spiderman finds the supervillain and they fight, how Spiderman over comes it is other story, I call it slugfest as in comic writting not the fight itself.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:09 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

quote:

grab the torches and rope.....

j/k laughing

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:10 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by moshtitan
dont care if your the most determined person on the face of the planet, if someone who lifts 10 tons hits you in the face(not to mention the extra force caused by the speed factor) yuor will power isnt going to save from a ride in the ambulance. and thats great if batman has to hunt his prey, and spidey doesnt. ever hunted something thats better than you in every sense of skill in the fighting area? batman loses. just admit it.

Not necessarily, Dr. Doom is human, and he's taken on enemies waaaaay more pwerful than himself, and alot of that had to do with determination(remember Secret Wars?). I agree though, Batman will get his ass handed to him by Spiderman.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:12 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

no wonder why u died on fanthom mask

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:12 PM
Spiderman_RJ

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Not necessarily, Dr. Doom is human, and he's taken on enemies waaaaay more pwerful than himself, and alot of that had to do with determination(remember Secret Wars?). I agree though, Batman will get his ass handed to him by Spiderman.

i have to disagree with u . and i make it clear why.
doom has a fuc*****ing amrmor vest with a powerfull energy.and on secret war he was enhanced by beyionder so it had nothing to do with his determination

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:14 PM
Joker1237

Joker escape from that death trap im MOTF

He would also "Die" in the laughing fish and the Batman Superman movie.

As far as Comics go he as died and came back, it should be called a power for the Joker lol.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:15 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak

ya, but id also say dooms better off than bats to take on opponents more powerful than him, you know w/ his armor and such.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:18 PM
Spiderman_RJ

pm me is there a batman superman movie ? ( i only saw the batman superman, and superman batman crossover in TAS)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:19 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

sure.okay spiderman is not a freak mutant but a 'metahuman' and batman just a 'normal' human.great. but i still think batman can beat spidey. he is in the justice league and fights villans better than spideys.i don't think they accept just ordinary 'normal' humans on the JL.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:19 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ITs a cartoon of the TAS,

I have it on DVD, its ok I guess, Dont like the way Joker is draw, no lips and eyes. But I got over after the 3rd watch.

I not sure ITs called World's finest. And its also called the Batman Superman movie.

No there is no live action movie with the 2 heros in it.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:22 PM
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

As soon as you tell me why, or how batman can beat spiderman, ill agree. DUH THEY DONT ACCEPT NORMAL HUMANS ON THE JUSTICE LEAGUE weve told you hes at peak human abilities!
Think about a guy whose really good at fighting, and uses gadgets. Thats batman. HE COULD NOT beat spiderman. This is freggin bullshit! Punkyhermy your freggin stupid!

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:23 PM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote