KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Official "whats that song?" Topic

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Official "whats that song?" Topic

instead of posting all of those threads, just come here and post what song your looking for and we can(hopefully) identify it...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:13 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I like this idea, sticking....

Please use this thread, any other threads asking about a name of a song will be closed.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:37 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

since nobodys using this thread i might as well ask...ive been wanting this one techno song i heard on the radio...but ive only heard it once...its very rare and i want it like hell....but all i can remember is the chorus

"if the stars were to fall from the sky, i'd blame it on you...i'd blame it all on you"
*female vocalist repeats chorus*
and thats all i can remember of it....please help me!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:58 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

enter sandman is a great song.(Metallica) but i have to say my favorite song has to be " Faceless" by godsmack

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:00 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

whats the song how it goes "rollin with the top down seat back rollin in my catallac" its a punk/rock song and i really wanna know wut its called cuz its an awsome song...if u find out email me the answer [email protected]

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:18 PM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

this has nothing 2 do with music but how do i get a picture next 2 my name on the side thingy?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:19 PM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

spanky you have to go to edit options and change your avatar....

another song im trying to find the name of goes like this....

"ive finally found the reason i dont need an excuse i got this time on my hands you are the one to abuse..."

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:00 PM
Deano

its called touch peel and stand

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

ok still waitin fer the rollin with the top down seat back rollin in my catallac

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:22 AM
spanky420

ok nvm its called cadallac by mest!!!im so excited that i know it lol!!!im sucha nerd:P

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:25 AM
mr.marvel
MARVELous

hey spanky all of the songs on mest - destination unkown are good.go get it

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:26 AM
mr.marvel is currently offline Click here to Send mr.marvel a Private Message Find more posts by mr.marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

hey whats the name of that guns and roses song with slashes "funky circuis" guitar riff in the beggining, and im not sure what the beginging lyrics are, sumthin with "shes got a smile........reminds me of childhood memories"...hlp plz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:38 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.marvel
MARVELous

that would "sweet child o' mine"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:32 PM
mr.marvel is currently offline Click here to Send mr.marvel a Private Message Find more posts by mr.marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

duh j/k

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:33 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Spanky, isn't "With the top down seat back rollin' in my Cadillac" if it is, is a song by MEST stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:48 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

quote:
Originally posted by spanky420
ok nvm its called cadallac by mest!!!im so excited that i know it lol!!!im sucha nerd:P
I didn't notice you posted before stick out tongue
Oh well, but I least you find the song and the name is Cadillac stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:50 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

i think im loosing my mind (sorry thats all i know of the song please help me figure it out fer my friend))and yea i posted right above it kaleanae and a few more above:P ish tru

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:18 PM
Kaleanae

Which song?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 10:27 PM
spanky420

im trying 2 find the song that goes "i think im loosing my mind"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:12 AM
mr.marvel
MARVELous

what kind of music is it?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 07:27 AM