KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Official "whats that song?" Topic

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRH
Grand Poobah

On the direct TV commercial Akon is singing this song "its a shake down oooooooooo its a shake down oooooo" anybody know?

Sig By pittman

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 04:24 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It's a year old, and the music video has people playing in an abandened apartment what looks to be old Russia and there is fighting going outside. The music video ends with a girl looking down a tank barrel and she falls over.

The lyrics had them constantly yelling, ahhhhh ah ha ahhh. I think the group starts with a K and the song title was a reference to a club, but the song didn't sound clubish.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:24 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's a year old, and the music video has people playing in an abandened apartment what looks to be old Russia and there is fighting going outside. The music video ends with a girl looking down a tank barrel and she falls over.

The lyrics had them constantly yelling, ahhhhh ah ha ahhh. I think the group starts with a K and the song title was a reference to a club, but the song didn't sound clubish.

Ha! found it

Kasabian - Club Foot
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BcgMpD8x1No

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:01 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

I'm looking for this song. The song is bit like country blues or something. The lyric has "Going to nowhere....Going to nowhere..."

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:27 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Jun 8th, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 12:18 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
I'm looking for this song. The song is bit like country blues or something. The lyric has "Going to nowhere....Going to nowhere..."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:53 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mshadowsisagod

no one needs to use this thread.
if you remember a line from the song then go to google and type it in and write lyrics after it and it should come up

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 03:00 AM
mshadowsisagod is currently offline Click here to Send mshadowsisagod a Private Message Find more posts by mshadowsisagod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Originally posted by mshadowsisagod
no one needs to use this thread.
if you remember a line from the song then go to google and type it in and write lyrics after it and it should come up

I'm getting over 9 thousand results and none of them is the song im looking for.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:26 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Try to give us more of the lyrics to that song; I could easily see 'going to nowhere' being in tons of songs, or 'going nowhere.' Google ignores words like 'a' and 'to.'

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 08:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pepperjeff

Does anyone know what the name of that dance song that plays in the new Virgin Mobile Canada ads is called?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2007 05:55 AM
pepperjeff is currently offline Click here to Send pepperjeff a Private Message Find more posts by pepperjeff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RecSpecs110
Link Saves the Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7RhY1yLkE

Can someone please identify the song that starts at around the 2:00 mark in this video? Thanks.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2007 11:13 PM
RecSpecs110 is currently offline Click here to Send RecSpecs110 a Private Message Find more posts by RecSpecs110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RecSpecs110
Link Saves the Day

Nevermind, I found it.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 02:59 PM
RecSpecs110 is currently offline Click here to Send RecSpecs110 a Private Message Find more posts by RecSpecs110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Anyone know the name of James Blunt's new song that they play pretty often on VH1?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:31 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Anyone know the name of James Blunt's new song that they play pretty often on VH1?

No, but you could probably type James Blunt into youtube, and you'll probably find out what it is by that.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:12 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Probably "1973"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by SelphieT
No, but you could probably type James Blunt into youtube, and you'll probably find out what it is by that.

I should've thought of that. roll eyes (sarcastic) What a dumby.
Originally posted by Bardock42
Probably "1973"

Thanks. smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 03:21 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Oh man I'm going crazy over finding out who sings this song. I used to know it and it just completely slipped my mind!

it's a live version, and it sounds alot like:

"Baby I think I musta, I said baby I think I musta. This song is about desperation, because we all get really desperate"

It's great and I can't figure it out!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:50 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Critic
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sounds like Driftwood Singers material, TBH.

Is it better for a King to be feared or to be loved?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:24 PM
Critic is currently offline Click here to Send Critic a Private Message Find more posts by Critic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Does anyone know the screamo version of the Oompa Loompa song? I can't figure out who sings it and Google isn't helping me out at all.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:45 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

Whats that song that is an a capella female voice with all these weird electronic sounding harmonies?

Anyone know what i'm talking about?

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:31 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote