KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Official "whats that song?" Topic

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

I was wondering if someone could help me with the name of a song. It's from a newer metal band. It's a popular song that i hear on the radio all the time. I only remember one line.

"i want to roam in the dark where you can't see."

Anyone have an idea?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 01:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

I can't get a song to pop up with any search engine. You sure that's what the lyrics are? And what station were you listening too?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:34 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I'm fairly certain that those are the lyrics. I heard it on 105.9 the X (clear channel). It's a popular rock station. I checked the stations site but came up with nothing. The song is or was a radio hit. That line from the song is apart of the chorus. When the singer isn't doing the chorus he is doing the typical metal singing, you know, indistinguishable yelling. the song has been out for a while now, maybe a year or even more. I hear it all the time and it's a decent song but i've never bothered to care about the title or band until my girlfriend went nutty over it. I want to find it for her lol. The only other word im sure of is, "Air". I know i'm being horribly vague but im just hoping i get lucky because there really arent very many distinguishable words. In the air...,something something, i want to roam in the dark where you cant see (or maybe) breath.

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jun 24th, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:57 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

OMG don't be alarmed..... ut im about 80% this is it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 12:06 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

If for some reason this video doesn't work.

Its Slipknot - Wait and Bleed

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 12:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Thanks a lot homie, that is most definitely the song. My girlfriend and i both, don't listen to Slipknot but i said to her that i think it might be Slipknot and she said there is no way that it's Slipknot. hahaha, so, i can't wait to tell her. Thanks again, man, this was killing me.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 02:17 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Lol no problem man.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:56 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Ok i've been looking for this song from a commercial for sometime. I am almost sure its a scion commercial(or something of the like)from a few years ago. Its sort of a heavy metal song. The commercial features a sort of robotic cat that transforms into the car after running down the road. The song has the word "transform" in it. But in the true metal style i can't remember or couldn't understand the rest of the lyrics, lol. Anyone happen to remember this?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2009 05:36 PM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Has anyone even read this since i posted?????

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:12 AM
nelsmobile

I gotta a weird one for you guys. English or aussie accented female vocalist , voice similar to divynals vocalist , and all i can remember is the hook "dream on ,dream on" ,some odd lyrics like lulu doesnt feel so well ,likes your smell ,etc. this is very obscure ,i heard part of it only once , 2003 or 2004. if you get this i will be amazed !

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 11:22 AM
nelsmobile is currently offline Click here to Send nelsmobile a Private Message Find more posts by nelsmobile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Can someone please help me? i recently heard a song on a friend's CD by The Cranberries, but it was a mix CD, and he does not know the name of the song... It was vocally recorded by the guitarist as a proposition for his wife, and only played twice... and I really would love to have the name, if possible... I'd love to have the song, it's beautiful. please and thank you.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 10:43 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Can anybody tell me the name of the song in this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LJH1ZCyqVQ

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 04:31 AM
darthsith19 is currently offline Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthsith19
Can anybody tell me the name of the song in this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LJH1ZCyqVQ

Vince Dicola:War

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2010 08:59 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

can someone tell me the name of the song at the beginning and the end of this vid?
i know it's by Mirrored Theory, but i dont know the name of the song and IT'S KILLING ME!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 10:48 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icu311

Hey all, looking for a hardstyle techno song, its got a lotta bass (obviously) and in the middle of the song, it stops and there is phone interference (kind of like when you get a text near the computer or TV) and it builds up and the bass starts again. Can anyone help me out?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2010 07:23 PM
icu311 is currently offline Click here to Send icu311 a Private Message Find more posts by icu311 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sxcommunity
VIP

i like the song called because i love you by stevie b. it takes me long time nearly 15 years for me to find the singer before. i heard it from radio and the deejay just said the title of the song is because i love you. i tried to find it and at first i think the singer is shakin steven. but i was wrong. he sing the same title but different song. after 15 years, i'm glad that at last i found the singer i.e. stevie b. thanks to the internet!!!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 06:40 AM
sxcommunity is currently offline Click here to Send sxcommunity a Private Message Find more posts by sxcommunity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Case Redraw
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone please help me. I've been trying to find the name of a song since 2004..and the reason I haven't found it is a lot:

1. It is a foreign song so searching lyrics is not possible

2. It's been since 2004 so it's hard to even hum it and give people ideas

3. Apparently it is not even that popular

But here is all I have for it...

Ok, I can say that the background music is somewhat like "Nemo" by Nightwish, in that it uses the same instruments, but the beat is a little different.

The biggest thing I know about it, is that it DEFINITELY has a foreign male rapper in the song. I always thought it sounded like spanish, but I could be wrong. I can't type any of his utterances without it looking like gibberish or confusing mess, so I'll avoid this.

The other big thing is that there is a female singer singing the chorus. She said what sounded faintly like:

"veeleh....so veeleh....veeleh........etc. etc."

Then the guy goes back to rapping again.

It is an old song that I heard in a Final Fantasy 10 fan-made video once.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 02:29 AM
Case Redraw is currently offline Click here to Send Case Redraw a Private Message Find more posts by Case Redraw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* help!!! i need guitar chords of "I Will Take You Forever" by Christopher Cross... and "Can't You See" by Tiffany... i appreciate the help, thanks in advance... big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2010 12:47 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lindaa

Hey, Im looking for a song, but I really dont remember much of it, so I know the odds of someone finding out what song it is - is not good.

I think its rap, but could just aswell be hip-hop or something..
Its a guy that does the song, but the chorus is a girl singing.. Not rapping or anything, just "normal" singing :P
The chorus is also like a story, its not the same the whole song. Its slightly different, or maybe all different, I cant really remember, but I know its not the same the whole song through..

I know I listened to this song around 2005-2006, not saying it was new back then though.

Its in english, its a lovesong of some kind.

I've tried googling, and searching for this song for some time now, but I cant remember any lyrics, so its really hard to find it. Also posted on some different forums, but none have found the right one yet.

I really hope someone here can help me, but I know its not much to go on.
Please try though.. Thanks in advance.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:05 PM
Lindaa is currently offline Click here to Send Lindaa a Private Message Find more posts by Lindaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynamic Entry
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really like this one song that companies put you on hold listening to sometimes.

It's very hard to describe so I thought it would just be easier to list the phone number. It is Belkin USA. 1800-223-5546, choose option 4 then option 2. The music on hold will then begin. I really love this music and want it....badly.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lindaa
Hey, Im looking for a song, but I really dont remember much of it, so I know the odds of someone finding out what song it is - is not good.

I think its rap, but could just aswell be hip-hop or something..
Its a guy that does the song, but the chorus is a girl singing.. Not rapping or anything, just "normal" singing :P
The chorus is also like a story, its not the same the whole song. Its slightly different, or maybe all different, I cant really remember, but I know its not the same the whole song through..

I know I listened to this song around 2005-2006, not saying it was new back then though.

Its in english, its a lovesong of some kind.

I've tried googling, and searching for this song for some time now, but I cant remember any lyrics, so its really hard to find it. Also posted on some different forums, but none have found the right one yet.

I really hope someone here can help me, but I know its not much to go on.
Please try though.. Thanks in advance.

Are you freaking serious?!??

Apparently you're looking for a song I MYSELF have been looking for a long time!

It's not the one I mentioned earlier in this post...but I am looking for this song as well nonetheless!

edit: crap you said it was in English...never mind then. The one I was looking for back then (2005-06 like you mentioned) sounded like spanish or something.

Last edited by Dynamic Entry on Jan 6th, 2011 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2011 09:22 PM
Dynamic Entry is currently offline Click here to Send Dynamic Entry a Private Message Find more posts by Dynamic Entry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote