KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Official "whats that song?" Topic

Official "whats that song?" Topic
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jman_pendrragon

Cool punk music Rulz all!

my fav song is the ttruth of my youth by NFG they rule! evil face evil face

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:18 PM
jman_pendrragon is currently offline Click here to Send jman_pendrragon a Private Message Find more posts by jman_pendrragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

ehh this is the "What's that song" thread...

And New Found Glory suck ass no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:01 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

New Found Glory would be good if they would stop being bad.

Back on topic....

"Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune.
Something to make us all happy."

I believe it is called Mr. Fantasy, but I am often mistaken.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 05:13 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
10thingshelp

I was looking for a title and a band for a song thats been going round my head, the only lyrics i can remember are sung by a man and they are, "I.....looked into your eyes and..." and then a girl sings (who sounds alot like dead can dance) any help would be very much appriecated

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 08:58 PM
10thingshelp is currently offline Click here to Send 10thingshelp a Private Message Find more posts by 10thingshelp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
10thingshelp

the song im thinking of is older, i think it was made in the early 90s?! it is a techno sounding song, but it is mainly this celtic/belly dancing sounding music that sounds like the singer from dead can dance

Old Post Aug 26th, 2004 09:00 PM
10thingshelp is currently offline Click here to Send 10thingshelp a Private Message Find more posts by 10thingshelp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

i know the song, but i dont know the band! i wonder if anyone can help me.

the song is from sonic adventure, and its called "Open Up Your Heart", people must have heard it, its an awesome track. if anyone knows of the artist please let me know!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 12:11 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote:
Originally posted by Samurai Guy
New Found Glory would be good if they would stop being bad.

Back on topic....

"Dear Mr. Fantasy play us a tune.
Something to make us all happy."

I believe it is called Mr. Fantasy, but I am often mistaken.

You bastards, answer me! (that was not member bashing, but rather just me being... me. I am sarcastic like that. Now Answer ME!)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 01:14 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Dear Mr. Fantasy by Grateful Dead
Please don't call anybody a bastard messed

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:06 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

meh its no big deal...i do it all the time...but anyways im looking for a song...its from the 70-80's...i heard it on the radio and they mentioned something about Bruce Springsteen...and i know that on the tv show "Boston Public" the band R.E.M. did a cover of this song...the lyrics goes like this"im out here in the cold...im losing my religion...and i thought i seen you try" thats all i can remember of it...if you can tell me about it i would greatly appreciate it!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:51 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

im looking for a song, yall prbably havent head it cause your all against country music stick out tongue, and way, i heard it on the radion and part of the chorus went "let me let go" that might even have been the title but ive only ever heard it once messed

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Losing my Religion by R.E.M

But that part of I'm in the cold... messed

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 09:59 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

thanks!*goes to d/l it*

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 10:01 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

it's a good song...anyways...

has anyone seen the lacoste touch of pink advert? where there's the girl chasing the kite and she's wearing a pink dress? i really wanna know the name and artist of that song. the lyrics go
"let me show you the way, it's a game that we play"

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 07:53 AM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
10thingshelp

moo cow:

Faith Hill - Let me let go.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 11:24 AM
10thingshelp

fuct_up_kid:

i copied this off a website but KMC wont let me send the link.

The one you are talking about is not the 'It's Over Now' one but it IS by Natasha Thomas. Go on her website and listen to the song 'Save Your Kisses'. The song is the same tune as 'Show me the way' on the advert but it has different lyrics and is upbeat - if you listen to the video all the way to the end there is an acoustic bit that is alot like the advert - but it doesn't have the same lyrics

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 11:36 AM
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

okie doke...thanks smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 06:27 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Vee
Visiting

if you just go to www.letssingit.com and type some lyrics in the lyrics search box itll find some matches.. simple.. but you need to know the exact lyrics..

smartCookie say: Common sense is not so common.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2004 09:38 PM
the Vee is currently offline Click here to Send the Vee a Private Message Find more posts by the Vee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i tried that with www.leoslyrics.com but it didn't work

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 07:08 AM
Kaleanae

quote:
Originally posted by Moo Cow
im looking for a song, yall prbably havent head it cause your all against country music stick out tongue, and way, i heard it on the radion and part of the chorus went "let me let go" that might even have been the title but ive only ever heard it once messed
Mmm, there is a song by Faith Hill called "Let me let go" maybe that's it, and she is a country singer, I think messed

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 02:42 PM
[email protected]
Confront the darkness

Hey guys, the song I'm looking for is from 'The Butterfly Effect' and it's during Kayley's funeral. Anyone know what song it is

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:16 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote