KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"If you mean Sir Integra, you will have to wait in the reception desk up front. She's going to meet with someone. Wait your turn to be interviewed," said the guard. Then pointing down a dark hall, "Take that hall all the way to the end and then a right, that's the place." He stepped aside to make room for the young man.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Nic walked pass him, "Thanks buddy." Nic 'playfully' slapped the guys back and walked down the hall until he found a counter/desk.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:44 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

The guard just shook his head mentally and then shrank back into the shadows, to take back up his post.

Meanwhile, Draven had already surveyed the outter limits of the nearest city and realized it was pretty much foggy there too. Perfect setting for a nice flight. Standing still and looking to the sky, Draven's golden eyes soon became slitted pupils, his muscles and limbs grew, and wings formed upon his back, and his neck grew longer than in raptor form. With a quick few flaps of his now mighty wingspan, Narsil took to the sky and disappered in the mist. He didn't want to alarm any of the humans down there today.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

<< SK88728 = leaving KMC to go to sleep then school in the morning >>

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:53 AM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

"that's it go inside, I got some work to do you can figure this out"
the voice said

Marcus looked up at the large building he slowly moved forward, even tho the chill left he still coudnt feel anything...

He entered a large office, he had trouble fucousing until his eye's suddenly cleared...."strange" he thought to himself

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:57 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

The receptionist at the front desk looked up suddenly when she smelled something foul, but soon regretted and shreaked at the thing that had just entered.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 04:58 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

Theo Valencia, also called Deimos, arrived at the Hellsing HQ in London, England. He arrived on his motorcycle that is specially made with his name engraved on the body. He took his weapons out of the trunk and put it in his belt covered by his black trenchcoat. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:08 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Marcus tried to speak but his vocal cord's didnt work, but he heard the frase he was going to use none the less.....he didnt remember his own voice sounding electronic....

"Im sorry I didnt mean to alarm you,I was sent here, somthing about Hellsing?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:09 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Marcus tried to speak but his vocal cord's didnt work, but he heard the frase he was going to use none the less.....he didnt remember his own voice sounding electronic....

"Im sorry I didnt mean to alarm you,I was sent here, somthing about Hellsing?"

The frightened receptionist just stared at him, while she held the phone to her ear shakily. Placing it slowly down and looking him over after take a breath. "Are you okay, sir?" she asked nervously with one hand over her heart.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
Theo Valencia, also called Deimos, arrived at the Hellsing HQ in London, England. He arrived on his motorcycle that is specially made with his name engraved on the body. He took his weapons out of the trunk and put it in his belt covered by his black trenchcoat. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Draven Sabatt had the mansion in sight and was preparing to land until he saw someone standing on the doorstep of the Hellsing mansion. Then again...he had heard news from "acquatiances" of late, that Hellsing did get alot of strange people crawling about the place. Shrugging it off as nothing more, Draven quickly descended and made a soft landing upon the vast marble porch a few feet behind the man at the doorstep.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:18 AM
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

<<Lee-Lie = signing in>>

Tillia watched as the thing that looked half dead walked through the door. She heard its electonic voice and saw the receptionist shake a bit.

"Sir, i think you should just give your name over to her and let her be on her way." Tillia said calmly to the thing.

She hoped that Draven would soon come, she was starting to get impatient with both him and the receptionist.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:21 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Theo truned around to see a man get out of a flying object. The man approached him. "Who are you?" Theo asked.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:23 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Marcus could see she was nervous, he was a little lost about why he was there and then it was back

"you havent looked in a mirror have you?
tell her you feel fine your name is Marcus Grimm" the cold voice

Marcus did as he was instructed, also realizing somthing cold and metal was over his face....."probably what helped me speak"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Theo truned around to see a man get out of a flying object. The man approached him. "Who are you?" Theo asked.

~*cough* valle, draven is in his dragon form. a huge dragon with wings that is. you know.~

Narsil shifted his golden orbs to look down at this man approaching him, strange as this was. He remained where he was, on the alert just in case. Draven decided not to fold his wings up just yet. Didn't know what this man was up to exactly.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:29 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~oops!~

Theo corrected what he said, saying it under his breath "Or what are you?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:31 AM
Lee-Lie

Tillia watched as the creature stood in the doorway doing nothing but looking on in the distance.

She caught some of the thoughts drifting around the things mind "you havent looked in a mirror have you?" she heard a slight pause before it went on "tell her you feel fine your name is Marcus Grimm."

Tillia was a bit shocked by this things type of thoughts. 'Did it have split personalities?' she wondered. She watched the thing for a little while until she caught the sight of the door behind the receptionists desk open and the receptionist go through it (HINT HINT!! stick out tongue big grin )

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:36 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
~oops!~

Theo corrected what he said, saying it under his breath "Or what are you?"

~laughing silly, valle! big grin ~

Narsil raised a brow as best a dragon could without eyebrows. 'Didn't he know a dragon when he saw one?' He held up one clawed foot to show that he needed a moment to answer. Not waiting for the young man's answer, Narsil shifted into an errect standing position on his back two legs. This made him way taller than the man below him and almost the mansion itsself. Shifting his concentration on his form, the dragon's wings and limbs soon began to shrink away. Scaly skin becoming human skin once more. In no time flat, Draven was back to his human form and dressed in his long black trench coat and with his dark blue swat uniform underneath. Relaxing his muscles and moving his head side to side to get out a kink. Looking back over to the other man, Draven said in a sarcastic tone and a grin, "I'm complicated..."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:39 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Wow! So I ask again who are you?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
"Wow! So I ask again who are you?"

"Draven Sabatt," said the latter. "And you are...?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:43 AM
Lee-Lie

quote:
Originally posted by Lee-Lie
Tillia watched as the creature stood in the doorway doing nothing but looking on in the distance.

She caught some of the thoughts drifting around the things mind "you havent looked in a mirror have you?" she heard a slight pause before it went on "tell her you feel fine your name is Marcus Grimm."

Tillia was a bit shocked by this things type of thoughts. 'Did it have split personalities?' she wondered. She watched the thing for a little while until she caught the sight of the door behind the receptionists desk open and the receptionist go through it (HINT HINT!! stick out tongue big grin )

~just making sure you read this BOP stick out tongue ~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:45 AM