KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)

Hellsing's Exiles (RPG Thread)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Lee-Lie
Tillia watched as the creature stood in the doorway doing nothing but looking on in the distance.

She caught some of the thoughts drifting around the things mind "you havent looked in a mirror have you?" she heard a slight pause before it went on "tell her you feel fine your name is Marcus Grimm."

Tillia was a bit shocked by this things type of thoughts. 'Did it have split personalities?' she wondered. She watched the thing for a little while until she caught the sight of the door behind the receptionists desk open and the receptionist go through it (HINT HINT!! stick out tongue big grin )

~sorry! i'm busy with valle and my character's talking!~

A short few minutes later, the receptionist came back out and surveyed the little group in the lobby. "Is this all of you?"

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:45 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Theo Valencia or Deimos. I was named after the Greek God of Death. So anyways I recieved this letter with the directions leading to here. Do you know what this is for?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:45 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~sheesh lee! be patient! god damn it!~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

~laughing out loud~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:47 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lee-Lie
The lovely & the almighty

"So far this is two of us, i suspect there is a friend of mine talking to someone outside aswell though." Tillia replied to the receptionists question.

Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
"Theo Valencia or Deimos. I was named after the Greek God of Death. So anyways I recieved this letter with the directions leading to here. Do you know what this is for?"

"How the heck should I know? A friend of mine just phoned me about an hour ago and I got here as fast as I could," answered Draven as he began to make his way to the front door.

V@LL3jOk!D707

"Oh ok well noone inside will answer!!!" Theo banged on the door.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:48 AM
Lee-Lie

~ i don't have much time on before i gotta leave for an hour so i gotta be impatient stick out tongue ~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:49 AM
Lee-Lie is currently offline Click here to Send Lee-Lie a Private Message Find more posts by Lee-Lie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Marcus slowly looked around the room, his neck popped loudly..

"Quite the little group here"the voice said

Marcus herd someone banging on the door

"Let them in"

Marcus did

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:52 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
"Oh ok well noone inside will answer!!!" Theo banged on the door.

Hearing someone impatiently banging on the front door, she dashed off to answer it to find two young men standing there.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:52 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

"Its about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I mean Hi Im Theo."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

"I'm Draven Sabatt, but you can also call me Narsil,"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:57 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

~Well Im gonna go to bed now I'll be online when I get home from school or if I dont go to school then Ill be online in the morning bye ya'll ~

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:58 AM
Lee-Lie

Tillia got up at hearing Draven's name. "It's about time Draven." she told him as she got up from her seat.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Tillia got up at hearing Draven's name. "It's about time Draven." she told him as she got up from her seat.

Recognizing the dragon, Tillia in humaniod form, he said sarcastically and holding his hands up in fake arrest, "Hey! I Just crossed an ocean for you! What more do you want from me?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:01 AM
Lee-Lie

"hmph, just like you Draven, just like you." Tillia said shaking her head "Do you ever watch TV? or even listen to the radio?" She asked, "No, don't answer" She said putting up a finger "I'll tell you what i know from what i've heard. Hellsing, if you took a good look at it, has had a major attack on them, and if you knew this, you'd know that Alucrad has been taken aswell. I am here to help Hellsing get back Alucrad and take down the person behind the manifestation of the new attacks."

Tillia waited a few seconds before going on "Do you know who is leading these attacks?" She asked, "Its Alucrad."

"Don't ask how i got this information, because like always, its from my 'sources'" She said as she turned away and sat down again, "Now, while we wait for out appointment, would you like some water?" She grabbed up a bottle of water and offered it to Draven

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:08 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
"hmph, just like you Draven, just like you." Tillia said shaking her head "Do you ever watch TV? or even listen to the radio?" She asked, "No, don't answer" She said putting up a finger "I'll tell you what i know from what i've heard. Hellsing, if you took a good look at it, has had a major attack on them, and if you knew this, you'd know that Alucrad has been taken aswell. I am here to help Hellsing get back Alucrad and take down the person behind the manifestation of the new attacks."

Tillia waited a few seconds before going on "Do you know who is leading these attacks?" She asked, "Its Alucrad."

"Don't ask how i got this information, because like always, its from my 'sources'" She said as she turned away and sat down again, "Now, while we wait for out appointment, would you like some water?" She grabbed up a bottle of water and offered it to Draven

"Sorry, no radio lately. I've been busy this week back home with my S.W.A.T. team. New York is going through some major crime hell and it's taking forever to find a moment of peace there," said Draven. Then paused for a moment after hearing that name, Alucard. 'Hmm....that name sounds awfully familair...hmm...Yes...' Looking at the bottle of water she was holding out and shook his head. "Had enough water, thanks."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:14 AM
Lee-Lie

"All the more for me then." Tillia said as she unscrewed the bottle and took three large mouthfuls. "Anyways," Tillia went on "Alucrad is a professional vampire slayer remember? He uses his powers to do kill those that are evil and are rent on destruction." She paused "You should know him."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:17 AM
Lee-Lie

~read post above~

<<Lee-Lie = BBL (be back later for those that didn't know)>>

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Draven raised a brow in amusement and grinned widely, "In fact I do know the infamous vampire slayer..."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:20 AM