KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Cirque Du Freak

Cirque Du Freak
Started by: spanky420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlyCat

Love I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE THIS SERIS aND IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE MOVIES COMING OUT IF SOMEONE WASNT GOING TO DO IT I WOULD MAKE IT MY LIFE GOAL TO MAKE IT A MOVIE...... TO BAD THEIR ONLY DOING 3, THE VAMPIRE PRINCE WAS MY FAV. AND EVRA IS ALSO MY FAV. BUT REALLY I LOVE EVERYONE THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THE REST OF THE BOOKS....STUPID U.S.A. TO SLOW TO GET THE BOOKS WHEN THEY COME OUT.....*PUFFS* OH WELL THE BOOK MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:43 PM
AlyCat is currently offline Click here to Send AlyCat a Private Message Find more posts by AlyCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlyCat

Love CIRQUE DU FREAK

ha!!! im really bored and im listening to My Chemical Romance!!! Who do yall think should play the characters?i have no clue but i dont really care the books are amazing!!!! Do you think it will be anmi? i hope not i like some anmi but i dont want cirque du freak to be anmi!!

Last edited by AlyCat on Sep 30th, 2005 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:44 PM
AlyCat is currently offline Click here to Send AlyCat a Private Message Find more posts by AlyCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlyCat

i love cirque du freak....but i have no clue what im doing right now?!?! so i guess ill just write even tho im in class right now okay?.... i love every character thier all amazing Darren gives them really good personallities (i cant spell) lol! to bad their only making three movies tho...i love them all!!! yeah ok well since i got that out of my system!!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 02:48 PM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlyCat
I LOVE THIS SERIS aND IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THE MOVIES COMING OUT IF SOMEONE WASNT GOING TO DO IT I WOULD MAKE IT MY LIFE GOAL TO MAKE IT A MOVIE...... TO BAD THEIR ONLY DOING 3, THE VAMPIRE PRINCE WAS MY FAV. AND EVRA IS ALSO MY FAV. BUT REALLY I LOVE EVERYONE THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!!!! I CANT WAIT TO GET THE REST OF THE BOOKS....STUPID U.S.A. TO SLOW TO GET THE BOOKS WHEN THEY COME OUT.....*PUFFS* OH WELL THE BOOK MAKES ME HAPPY INSIDE!!!

where did you hear that they were making a movie?

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 03:58 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Sleep Pathetic

Dude, Cirque Du Freak are for two year olds, so immature. I mean I read them when i was 6, and even then they were boring. Taking I'm 11, get straight A's and am getting special assignments because I an so bored with all of that calculus crap, its no surprise their so dumb to my eyes.
laughing out loud eek! laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing eek! smokin'

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 04:16 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

ur 11! u have to be atleast 13 to be on here, and its on my list

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:58 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Laugh

yeah, too bad. I'm on..
Simple as that...

. . . . . .
. . . . . Me . . .You
big grin
big grin
big grin
big grin
big grin
big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 03:24 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Hey dont be a jerk, i could've have reported u for bein underage.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:16 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by tigerstalk
Dude, Cirque Du Freak are for two year olds, so immature. I mean I read them when i was 6, and even then they were boring. Taking I'm 11, get straight A's and am getting special assignments because I an so bored with all of that calculus crap, its no surprise their so dumb to my eyes.

OMG I pitty you. that means your retarded and in special ed right stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 05:04 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

very funny...
Guards! Execute him!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:18 AM
shan135

Laugh the best book was .......the 11th one it is so awsome!!

this is awsome the book had me rolling on the floor for hours that is the awsome power of CIRQUE DU FREAK!! rolling on floor laughing big grin XD alien

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 01:09 AM
shan135 is currently offline Click here to Send shan135 a Private Message Find more posts by shan135 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I havent even read it yet, its on my list.

But at least the only one I have is the first big grin

Old Post Oct 16th, 2005 02:51 AM
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Okay, fine, you go ahead talk about your picture books and waste your time. It's not my problem...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 04:25 AM
vancha33

In case u don't no harkat is... KURDA SMALT!!!!!!!!!! i'm srry 4 ruining the supprise, but i could'nt help it, again, srry!!!!!!!!!! wink

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:29 AM
vancha33 is currently offline Click here to Send vancha33 a Private Message Find more posts by vancha33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

(by the way, i'm on the 13th book)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:31 AM
vancha33 is currently offline Click here to Send vancha33 a Private Message Find more posts by vancha33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

Re: Pathetic

\

duuuude calculas is what u learn i high school!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:35 AM
vancha33

iiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmm so very booooooreddddddd devil huh messed ninja

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:56 AM
vancha33

Re: Cirque Du Freak

Originally posted by spanky420
umm wut do u think of the books?woos yur favorite charactor and why?what was your favorite book so far?i dont care wut u people talk about!!!

odveisly mine is vancha. he rox my sox!!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 11:56 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

very funny...
Guards! Execute him!

shut it w3nch stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:56 PM
vancha33

i agree, lord

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:05 PM