KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Cirque Du Freak

Cirque Du Freak
Started by: spanky420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vancha33

Re: Pathetic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tigerstalk
Dude, Cirque Du Freak are for two year olds, so immature. I mean I read them when i was 6, and even then they were boring. Taking I'm 11, get straight A's and am getting special assignments because I an so bored with all of that calculus crap, its no surprise their so dumb to my eyes.
laughing out loud eek! laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing eek! smokin'

ur an idiot liar.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:06 PM
vancha33 is currently offline Click here to Send vancha33 a Private Message Find more posts by vancha33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

Originally posted by ruskipatson
im osessed with this series and no offence but i think im more informed than som in this forum. in england there are not only 16 books out . the have about 23- 25 there. also there was supposed to be a movie about the books but i heard that it was either postponed or canceled altogether

ur a liar! u retard!!!! there r only 12 books in the series!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 09:09 PM
vancha33 is currently offline Click here to Send vancha33 a Private Message Find more posts by vancha33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Pathetic

Originally posted by vancha33
\

duuuude calculas is what u learn i high school!!!!

Sooooooooo? You get the idea.

Originally posted by Lord Nauj
shut it w3nch stick out tongue

No, sorry you'll just have to live with me.

ur an idiot liar.

Actually, you would be surprised.

Okay, you can argue your little ***es off but just take note that I wont be reading this thread anymore, let alone replying. So, your snide remarks aren't going to be heard.

Adios,
Happy Babbling,

Lara.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 06:36 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

Re: Pathetic

Originally posted by tigerstalk
Sooooooooo? You get the idea.

No, sorry you'll just have to live with me.

Actually, you would be surprised.

Okay, you can argue your little ***es off but just take note that I wont be reading this thread anymore, let alone replying. So, your snide remarks aren't going to be heard.

Adios,
Happy Babbling,

Lara.

u need 2 get a life

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:29 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

I love these books.I read the first four in a couple of hours (quite easy)
Im reading 6 right now...but im doing months on it...just didnt really have the time...favorite character is Kurda Smahlt..hes a smart lil traitor...like me...and he owned Arra Sails even though he was a ''pacifist'' and never fought evil face

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:10 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

oo im scared now. it wont be the same w/o you here. not.

your a moron

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:40 PM
vancha33

that was 2 tiger

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:40 PM
Solo

A friend of mine is reading this. He spends his free time bashing the author.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 09:04 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

kurda's preety cool

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:53 PM
vancha33

in the 12 book... darren dies! the comes back 2 life as a little person... then dies again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 12:15 AM
Fallin' Rayne
Rain Falls

yeah...it's weird.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:34 PM
Fallin' Rayne is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin' Rayne a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin' Rayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

if any1 nows anuything about the movies plz tell me

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 11:50 PM
Gothlybeautiful

I liked all the books and all the people.. big grin Happy Dance

[{ smokin' Hot!}]

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 01:46 PM
Gothlybeautiful is currently offline Click here to Send Gothlybeautiful a Private Message Find more posts by Gothlybeautiful Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

in the 12 book... darren dies! the comes back 2 life as a little person... then dies again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt want to know that stick out tongue

Spoiler Tags next time

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 02:50 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vancha33

srry bout that prince smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:21 PM
vancha33

wink ;( :$

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:21 PM
vancha33

:shoot:

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:44 AM
vancha33

What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:45 AM
vancha33

hey nauji, whats a nauji?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:47 AM
princegoku
Saiya-jin poet

i love the Darren shan books! i thought the ending of sons of destiny was a bit wierd but there you go. Crepsley is probably my fave char except darren. he just has an unexplainable coolness similar to the great Samuel L Jackson or Kakashi. anyone else agree?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:45 PM
princegoku is currently offline Click here to Send princegoku a Private Message Find more posts by princegoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote