KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-MEN: Legends

X-MEN: Legends
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 35 36 [37]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fionnoula
Restricted

Account Restricted

sugar and apice and all things nice (that's what little girls are made of)flavoured,

he'd better... evil face pirate

Failure is not falling down, it is not getting up again. - Mary Pickford

Reality continues to ruin my life

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:52 PM
Fionnoula is currently offline Click here to Send Fionnoula a Private Message Find more posts by Fionnoula Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think you're a bigger Gambit fan than me.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:54 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does the X-men Legends game have profile on the characters. Like the strength and speed ratings marvel.com has.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:15 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

theres an xmen legends site, that might have it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 04:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StormStarter

Snoop Dogg......I have found that in "leveling up" your characters, you have the profiles found, so far to my knowledge, in the X-Mansion with one of the green arrows pointing downward. There, you can axcess profiles of the X-Men.....the profiles of the Brotherhood mutants are located in the brig, which is located in the subbasement in the X-Mansion. I believe more profiles are added when you defeat each Brotherhood character. As far as online, perhaps Pr1983 is right. I haven't searched online as of yet. Good Luck!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:00 PM
StormStarter is currently offline Click here to Send StormStarter a Private Message Find more posts by StormStarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sage Tessa
[ cyberpathic ]

quote:
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does the X-men Legends game have profile on the characters. Like the strength and speed ratings marvel.com has.

Nope...

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
theres an xmen legends site, that might have it...

Nooo...

If you want in-game stats, just go to the upgrade menu and it lists each character's strength/speed/etc. info... wink

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:12 PM
Sage Tessa is currently offline Click here to Send Sage Tessa a Private Message Find more posts by Sage Tessa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

this is a good site for x-men legends

http://home.comcast.net/~xmenlegends/index2.htm

might help

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 08:28 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHEAT TO STOP TIMERS, CUZ I SAVED THE GAME WITH ONLY A FEW SECONDS LEFT ON THE TIMER, AND I'M REALLY FAR IN THE GAME!

-PLEASE HELP-

Old Post Apr 15th, 2005 11:33 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

hey, i just rented it, and i can't seem to beat mystique in central park, can anyone help me?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 04:55 AM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Banshee and Sunfire would've been great secret characters

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:46 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lukester
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A CHEAT TO STOP TIMERS, CUZ I SAVED THE GAME WITH ONLY A FEW SECONDS LEFT ON THE TIMER, AND I'M REALLY FAR IN THE GAME!

-PLEASE HELP-

an action replay cheat disc is the only chance...

Originally posted by rouge24
hey, i just rented it, and i can't seem to beat mystique in central park, can anyone help me?

dont be afraid to use your health packs, take care of the cops first, and dont be afraid to use your powers as much as you like...

Originally posted by black robb
Banshee and Sunfire would've been great secret characters

i agree...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 11:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neptune
the ice cream man

I wanna see some new mutants like Sunspot, Cannonball, Mirage maybe even Magik. Or some Generation X mutants. Synch would be cool.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2005 10:28 PM
Neptune is currently offline Click here to Send Neptune a Private Message Find more posts by Neptune Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Appearently thier all gunna be in X-Men Legends II, which comes out around Christmans 2005.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:03 PM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

yeah..there's a thread about it somewhere here..

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:04 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

hi again, how do you beat toad at the research facility? cuz by the time i get there i have no health and no health packs.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:45 PM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by rouge24
hi again, how do you beat toad at the research facility? cuz by the time i get there i have no health and no health packs.

u do need health...

keep jumping when he does his tongue lash, and just keep at him... dont forget to destroy the planes...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:47 PM
thundercracker
takin a piss

i found this game a bit 2 easy and found gambit and nightcrawler my faves 4 the sentinals on the last level collossus was crap sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:05 AM
thundercracker is currently offline Click here to Send thundercracker a Private Message Find more posts by thundercracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

I've been at the last level (mastermold) for, like, a year now - does anyone have any tips to help me?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 03:14 PM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote