KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shang-Chi vs. Iron Fist

who would win: Iron Fist or Shang-Chi?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Fist obliterates Shang 4 33.33%
Shang-Chi kills Iron Fist without trying 3 25.00%
They battle to a standstill 0 0%
They team up to fight a greater evil 5 41.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shang-Chi vs. Iron Fist
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Shang-Chi vs. Iron Fist

Two of the greatest Marvel martial artists!
who would win?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:29 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

that would be a good fight i hold my choice i need to do some research and then i'll decide :smokin:

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:40 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron-Fist gets this one.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:46 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

please do not forget to vote on the poll!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:48 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Even Danny Rand has said Shang-Chi is the best. Iron Fist has an edge with the whole fist hard as iron thing, but I think Shang-Chi's the better fighter, and can also meditate and channel his chi to strenghten himself.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i dont remember where but i toatlly read on one of those directories that Shang was the Martial Arts Supreme of Marvel(dont quote me or anything). However, good writing could show Iron Fist being a viable matchup, but they are both good guys any way so they probably wouldnt go at it long enough for a decisive finish

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:32 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

i think Iron Fist would win but thats my view but i love them both

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:16 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

iron fist is better in my book

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:42 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

You stop again and I'm not kidding.if you want to insulting me or even people!!!!don't blame me!!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:52 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote:
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
You stop again and I'm not kidding.if you want to insulting me or even people!!!!don't blame me!!!!

um........................ what????

lol

i think iron fist would take this........ not because of the power he has but they way he's taken on some enemies before...... like when he smacked the scorpion in the spider-man unlimited story. shang chi however got taken down with no effort whatsoever by wolverine in one of those hellfire club stories (which also featured the kingpin)

i see these examples as relevant because scorpion is faster than wolverine and iron fist blocked his tail with ease

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you mean "what???"? he clearly said...you stop again, and he isnt kidding. if you want to insult him, or EVEN people! dont blame him!
burrrrrn!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:03 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

lol.............. ah............... it all becomes clear to me now.............. like a fog rising to reveal a mist

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 01:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

if iron fist does his unstoppable technique thingy than shang eats dirt

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:04 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
goku-vs-superma
The Comic Book King

and thoroughly enjoys it shifty

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:05 PM
goku-vs-superma is currently offline Click here to Send goku-vs-superma a Private Message Find more posts by goku-vs-superma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Asian Hulk, what the hell?

No one was insulting you in here. Tell me you didn't go out of your way to revive a 7 month old thread just to tell someone to stop doing something they did in totally different thread.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 11:44 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

You tell Snake Eyes!!!!now he insulting my topics!!!!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 01:04 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What the f**k? blink huh messed no expression no thumb down wacko wacko wacko

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 03:23 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Asian Hulk, if there's someone bashing you, then hit the report button in their post for it, don't come through other threads ranting and raving, especially at a post in a totally different thread that's 7 months old, cause I won't take it seriously.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 10:08 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote