KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks

The OFFICIAL SOCIAL Thread - Welcome to The Three Broomsticks
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1491): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

*gives....* wait, what's a good nickname for you, then I'll give you a brownie. wink

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:21 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

(please log in to view the image)

*wonders if theres anything els in here to eat besides brownies *

any news on the Triwizard Tournament

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:45 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

this is getting so bored with the brownies... sad
lets do domething interesting

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 06:59 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by BingaBonga
Nothing much really... how about you? *grabs a few brownies*
i'm good I cant handle these two on my own though lol laughing out loud would you like some white chocolate cookies offers to all, Accio butter beer

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 09:30 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

hmmmmmmmmm....

how did you all get into harry potter? and when?

I stared reading it because it was at my school library, and a lot of people said it was really good, so I checked it out. That was about when the second book came out. . .maybe a little after.

anyone else?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:05 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Hewo!

I miss my Internet.. sad

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
hmmmmmmmmm....

I stared reading it because it was at my school library, and a lot of people said it was really good, so I checked it out. That was about when the second book came out. . .maybe a little after.

anyone else?

My mother forced me into reading it.. I'm glad she did happy

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:24 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

why don't u have internet? no internet is not good sad

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:25 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

me thinks me spoiled it sad

grrr

I feel bad for not being able to post in the interesting threads, on the forum, but i dont have much time.. 30mins left here..

so what've i missed on the forum..? smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:31 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

*walks in and sits down*
*orders a butter beer*
so whats up everyone?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:54 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

you hanv't missed much. . .

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 08:38 PM
Auror Chk

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
hmmmmmmmmm....

anyone else?

i know this is gonna sound a lil silly but when i first heard about Harry Potter i wasnt that interested...i thought it was for lil lil lil kiddies lol....i was at my partners parents house and i saw Harry Potter PoA lying on the ground so i picked it up (cuz i hate it when people leave things lying around) i asked him whos book it was and he said it was his little sisters and i asked if i could take it back home to read it....and he asked her and she said 'yea' cuz she said she already read it (which i dont think she did cuz she said it was boring) so i took it home and started reading PoA at the beginning of 2004 and got ADDICTED!! LOL......i got the first 2 books from my little sister (i didnt even know she had them) then we swapped......then i brought GoF and OoTP big grin

read each book in just over a week which is quite a while......lol i feel OLD cuz i said partner.... embarrasment hes my boyfriend stick out tongue

Attachment: emma_rupert.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 10:45 PM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

hey that is a VERY ,VERY,VERY cute pic of rupert.

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:01 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Falls asleep on table ...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:09 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

well this is my fav pic of Rupert embarrasment

Attachment: rupert1.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 11:11 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Okay, I know it's hard to belive people, but I have the Prisioner of Azkaban on DVD. I know I know. It just came out weeks ago, but my dad went to a church conference and one of his friends turns out to be one of the people who previewed the movie before it was released and gave him the DVD to the Prisioner of Azkaban.
I watched it last night. The quality of the DVD is "great" but I loved the movie!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:51 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I hate you...grrrrr...I am pretty sure I got the first book as soon as it came out...I dont know...I was 8 I have a bad memory...yea I got it when it first came out...and I loved it and I obsessed...but I just recently became really obsessed...maybe not sooo recently but yea...I know I make no sense Im tired thats why...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:30 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay this maybe be old news but I heard Rupert and Emma were dating...I always thought Emma and Tom were like a couple.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 06:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

@ RoguePw25 sad *wants to come to your house and watch the DVD*

even tho ive seen it and i downloaded it embarrasment **ashamed** i know its not as good as the DVD tho.... your sooooo LUCKY!!!!! love

@ Raven Guardia... eek! for real...lol well for real and even tho my opinion will never matter....id rather Emma go out with Rupert or Tom!!
Sorry Dan.....

....OR....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 09:17 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by auror_chk
@ RoguePw25 sad *wants to come to your house and watch the DVD*

even tho ive seen it and i downloaded it embarrasment **ashamed** i know its not as good as the DVD tho.... your sooooo LUCKY!!!!! love

@ Raven Guardia... eek! for real...lol well for real and even tho my opinion will never matter....id rather Emma go out with Rupert or Tom!!
Sorry Dan.....

....OR....

that questions too hard lol hiya auror Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:02 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote