KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cable vs ?

A good match for Cable.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 2 16.67%
Deadpool 3 25.00%
Hulk 5 41.67%
Captain America 2 16.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cable vs ?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Cable vs ?

Who, if they fought Cable, would make it an awesome memorable fight?
Please pick a Marvel character....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Blade with prep time could be interesting

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:56 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Cable and Hulk fought once, it was pretty good. He ended up using his telepathy to tap into Hulk's brain and made him change into Prof. Hulk, I think.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:57 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

cool! do u know what issue that was?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 06:58 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

If it was skill against skill i wouldn't mind seeing him fight random or punisher or bishop

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:01 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It was Incredible Hulk #444, an Onslaught Impact issue.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:05 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

thanks

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:11 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote:
Originally posted by VENOMfan
Blade with prep time could be interesting

I think that Cable could beat Blade pretty easily, i mean he could probably just destroy his mind quickly or something, not to mention he has a large amount of futuristic weapons.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:38 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

anyone agree? disagree?
I also think that he has enough weapons to render Captain America's shield useless.
I think that Cable agianst the Hulk would be the best fight on that poll, because the Hulk is much stronger than Cable but i think Cable can fly now right?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:27 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Cable vs Mastermind, the guy who makes people hallucinate. Cable vs anyone without telepathic/telekinetic powers would be a crappy match, because Cable could just abuse his mind probing/destroying abilities.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 09:42 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

he should fight his mom and dad at the same time what family fued

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:07 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batarangs Blade
Restricted

Account Restricted

They'd all be really awesome, but... Hm. Meh, I'd have to go with Captain America, just because they seem to be a bit more... Shall I say, "equal," than any of the other people.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:53 PM
Batarangs Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Batarangs Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Batarangs Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hostile
Horribly Addictive

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
It was Incredible Hulk #444, an Onslaught Impact issue.

I dunno man... I only own one episode of the X-Men comics, and it's during Onslaught. Cable uses his powers to free Hulk from Onslaught's control, thus unlocking Bruce Banner's intellect into the Hulk's body. I've no idea how that works out, but I know it wasn't in a Hulk strip. Then again, the ones I read are wierd, it's likely they went and messed everything up in the Collector's Editions.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:19 AM
Hostile is currently offline Click here to Send Hostile a Private Message Find more posts by Hostile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

thats a tough one, but from that list id say hulk is the best opponent.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:34 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Deadpool

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:36 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

HAVE U READ THE SERIES WITH THEM, CABLE BEATS HIM VERY EASILY

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:38 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

thats why i say hulk.

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:47 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

me 2, that would be a kickass fight

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:48 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Cable could blow out Hulk's brains too, lol. Only Hulk would heal faster than Deadpool. Cable should only go up against other with telepathic/telekinetic powers, to offset his own. pit him against Xavier, or Mastermind, or Jean Grey, or someone like that. Not poeple who rely on brute force. Cable is not stupid, he knows the best way to win is to exploit his enemies weakness, i.e. their vulnerability to his telekinetic/telepathic powers.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:59 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

so technically doesn't that mean that he could easily defeat any comic charater that isn't a telepath very easily?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 05:59 PM