KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » should bellatrix really b hated?

how do u feel about bellatrix?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hate her! 13 76.47%
she cool 1 5.88%
leaning towards hate 2 11.76%
leaning towards like 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

should bellatrix really b hated?
Started by: celestial_moon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

She truly belives what she is doing is right,thats why shes willing to do all thopse terrible things.Looking at it from her side,Siruis /Nevill's parents were the enemy/she was the"hero".

i could sai more,but im lazy.I was the original genius of this thread idea go
www.hpforums.com/forum/
and to characters/you'll see a thread called why the crap do you all hate Bellatrix

Its funny,because there people were more willing to be open minded,you guys could learn alot from those posts about judging villans,i suggest going there/PM me about how you felt about it,id like to know every1s opinion..BUT PLEASE TALK A LOOK!Its really extensive/I put a better argument there

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:59 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i think that even tho she's evil she s' loyal and brave

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:09 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

She's loyal to her master, and she's convinced that what she's doing is good.
We're just looking from Harrys point of view, so we think she's bad. If we were deatheaters, we'd think she's a hero. So it's not easy to say if she should be hated or not...but I voted hate her anyway.
big grin

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 09:51 AM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

these 2 got my point. looking past what she does, she's loyal 2 her master and 2 her beliefs.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:18 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

very true .. thats why i didnt vote

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:20 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

lol same /\ if she were on our side we would be praising the ground she walks on lol

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:22 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

id reallYeh,exactly,thats why i can't stand some ppl.if Sirius killed her no1 would give a rats ass,BUT NOOOOOOOOOO .When she kills Sirius,all these bitchy whiny fangirls act like shhes the devil!JEZ PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

OHH and again,check out the link i gave you,its actually NOT biased like most of you are/there are good points on each side!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:48 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

i agree with celestial_moon
And i can not hate b/coz if Sirius had won the fight we would not be condemning him for his action's,we would be applauding him which is prolly wot voldy and the death eaters are doing for her now

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:56 AM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
id reallYeh,exactly,thats why i can't stand some ppl.if Sirius killed her no1 would give a rats ass,BUT NOOOOOOOOOO .When she kills Sirius,all these bitchy whiny fangirls act like shhes the devil!JEZ PEOPLE GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

could not agree more! wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:18 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Her loyalty to her master is brilliant.

But in actual fact she is one of the bad guys, and i dint think your meant to like her? She did try and use the crucatus curse on our Harry, Tortured the legendary Longbottoms out of Sanity, is a DEATH EATER and if it wasn't for her Sirius would be alive!!!!

mad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 03:53 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

very true but it depends on who ur routing for in the battle of good and evil

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 04:09 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i still do not believe that bellatrix killed sirius directly. i believe she killed him in association.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 11:39 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Well she more or less responsible!

Ladygrim has a point, it does depend on who you are routing for, but my reply to that is, Why would you want to rout for Voldemort??????

miffed

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:45 AM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

mayb u r evil

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:52 AM
ada

Isn't the whole concept of Good vs Evil, routing for good??

angel

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:55 AM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

lol ada

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:27 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

not really because people route for good because they are guarrented winners .. if your like me siding with voldy because i'm pi$$ sick off the good winning

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:30 AM
ada

oh my god! Your sick! Someone get a doctor for ladygrim!! x

doctor

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:44 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

lol

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:50 AM
ada

laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:51 AM