KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » nirvana are one of the worst grunge bands ever

nirvana are one of the worst grunge bands ever
Started by: Fearnix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
First of all, I don't think they're grunge. Second, yes they are overrated but saying they're actually bad isn't true...

of course they were grunge! and the greatest grunge band ever!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:54 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

no your wrong

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 01:10 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Nirvana is one of the GREATEST bands ever.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:09 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Df02
yea, theres better grunge songs out there....

Jeremy - PJ
Alive - PJ
Evenflow - PJ
Would? - AIC

to name 4 lol

none of them have done what Teen Spirit done, and Teen Spirit is indefinatly better

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:17 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

again matter of opinion, not a fact

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 09:19 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
none of them have done what Teen Spirit done, and Teen Spirit is indefinatly better

and what did Teen spirit do? became popular and overplayed, doesnt necesarilly mean its a better song...
and surely you cant beleive TS is better than any of those songs - AIC and Pearl Jam stand leagues above Nirvana laughing

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:17 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

OK, this must be the third time I've said this - stop ramming opinions down peoples throats.

The world would be very boring if we all hated Nirvana, or if we all loved Nirvana, or this band, or that band.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:22 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:29 PM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

but nirvana are shit compered to Alice in Chains

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:20 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Ferchris'sakes, READ people!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:24 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

i cant

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:25 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by Fearnix
no your wrong

That was the most idiotic thing I have read so far. Opinions are NEVER wrong. You can't prove an opinion wrong. What sounds good to you may sound like shit to someone else.

Nirvana being good or bad is NOT fact, therefore noone is wrong.

I can't stay mad at you though cuz you like NIN. Yea, that was biased, so what?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 10:08 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

no in my Opinion they are wrong.....**** face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:07 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Hmm, well that shows how mature you are. Your opinion is now meaningless and insignificant, seeing this shit spew from you. **** face.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:46 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

and what makes your opinion any greater.**** face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:49 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

My opinion isn't greater. My opinion is just that, my opinion. You stated that he was wrong like it was fact. Just cuz you dont like something doesnt make it shit. **** face.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:52 PM
Fearnix
Piggy

you misinterpreted what i said.**** face

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:55 PM
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

wow, i dont think i have ever seen someone use the word ****face that many times in a row... lol

X.x If I held your life in my hands, I;d hold it tightly. But thats not the case, not its not the case. I've seen it all, you're passing by. I'm jsut trying to catch you, just trying to catch you. If I held your life in my hands, I would hold it tightly, if you would let me. I'd hold it tightly, If you would let me. If you would let me.- Tragedy Within, Nothing In Return x.X

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:30 PM
Broken_Johnson is currently offline Click here to Send Broken_Johnson a Private Message Find more posts by Broken_Johnson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

i know its kool.****face only jokin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 09:54 PM
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

alright ***face big grin

X.x If I held your life in my hands, I;d hold it tightly. But thats not the case, not its not the case. I've seen it all, you're passing by. I'm jsut trying to catch you, just trying to catch you. If I held your life in my hands, I would hold it tightly, if you would let me. I'd hold it tightly, If you would let me. If you would let me.- Tragedy Within, Nothing In Return x.X

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 10:24 PM
Broken_Johnson is currently offline Click here to Send Broken_Johnson a Private Message Find more posts by Broken_Johnson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote