KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » nirvana are one of the worst grunge bands ever

nirvana are one of the worst grunge bands ever
Started by: Fearnix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

oh, well thats cool

X.x If I held your life in my hands, I;d hold it tightly. But thats not the case, not its not the case. I've seen it all, you're passing by. I'm jsut trying to catch you, just trying to catch you. If I held your life in my hands, I would hold it tightly, if you would let me. I'd hold it tightly, If you would let me. If you would let me.- Tragedy Within, Nothing In Return x.X

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:36 PM
Broken_Johnson is currently offline Click here to Send Broken_Johnson a Private Message Find more posts by Broken_Johnson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

its better then hanging out with people you dont like... most the people i hang out with are budheads messed and, i know htis sounds stupid, but me and my best bud steve made a pact to never do drugs when we were 8, so sometimes its hard to put up with

X.x If I held your life in my hands, I;d hold it tightly. But thats not the case, not its not the case. I've seen it all, you're passing by. I'm jsut trying to catch you, just trying to catch you. If I held your life in my hands, I would hold it tightly, if you would let me. I'd hold it tightly, If you would let me. If you would let me.- Tragedy Within, Nothing In Return x.X

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 11:51 PM
Broken_Johnson is currently offline Click here to Send Broken_Johnson a Private Message Find more posts by Broken_Johnson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

lol i hate most drugs because my dad is a heroin head

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:00 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

hey mine too, would ya look at that, we have something in common... lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:01 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

lol a realy positive thing in common

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:03 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

oh yea, i'd say so

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:04 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

we should start a club

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:05 AM
Broken_Johnson
Just to SAVE themselves

i think it would be the most popular club ever zorro

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 12:06 AM
Fearnix
Piggy

haha i have started the club

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 01:17 AM
Nirvanagrunge

Nirvana basically started new music they owned the late 80's and early 90's in my eyes...without them music would be $hit i dunno they have helped me out a lot. a lot of my friends say i look like kurt. its sad that hes gone, its like havin the one person that seems to know everything u feel and go threw just to be taken away from you like that it kills me. they were a great band and i think they are still to this day one of the best bands ever

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:28 AM
Nirvanagrunge is currently offline Click here to Send Nirvanagrunge a Private Message Find more posts by Nirvanagrunge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I love Nirvana, they're one of my favorite bands... But it's sad how people who know jack shit about music go around saying "oh nirvana where teh best badn ever lolololololol and Courtny lOve killeed Kurt", and they have no idea that this is just the kind of bullshit that killed him. It makes the world seem so goddamn hopeless... As soon as somebody with talent comes along who hates fame and MTV and the whole concept of "rockstardom," people turn him into exactly what he was trying to speak against with his music and his attitude towards life. Then he commits suicide, which perhaps could have been the way he FINALLY got it into people's heads, and they turn it into a ****in conspiracy.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 02:48 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
As soon as somebody with talent comes along who hates fame

Are talking about Kurt?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 03:59 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(resisting urge to say Dur)
yes

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:02 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Fearnix
Are talking about Kurt?

No, I'm talking about you roll eyes (sarcastic)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hehe

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:27 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Kurt had little talent and did not hate fame he loved it.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:14 PM
Darth Revan
-

You don't know wtf you're talking about....

I'll agree with you in that he was a terrible guitarist... But he was a good songwriter.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:21 PM
Fearnix
Piggy

the song's were just over average

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 04:33 PM
finti

kurt wrote good songs

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 05:26 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slasherpunk18
Pro Wrestling Fan

Look,I was too lazy to read this thread,but i'm pretty sure I know what the originator was doing.He is an attention hungry idiot who wouldn't know good rock if it bit him in the ass.F**K YOU!

-Anonymous

"Only those bold enough to chase dreams are the ones who catch them."

-Wrestlemania XX trailer

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:43 AM
slasherpunk18 is currently offline Click here to Send slasherpunk18 a Private Message Find more posts by slasherpunk18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote