KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Does anyone know how to get sailormoon unedited?

Does anyone know how to get sailormoon unedited?
Started by: sailormoon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Worried Does anyone know how to get sailormoon unedited?

I've only seen the sailor moon dub and I heard it sucks compared to the unedited version. I'll love the dub no matter what but I wanna see the unedited version too. confused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:06 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I think the DVD's are probably unedited, so you could buy those.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:19 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Hmmm.... Thanks! I'll remember that! wink

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:21 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

or Ebay.get the original japanese ones.The dvds are still edited as long as they are in english

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:42 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

So Sailor Moon is unedited??? So more blood and guts?? or what?? What did American do to Sailor Moon?? never heard of a unedited Sailor Moon did they cut suff out or what??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:57 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Most anime dubs, especially the ones that are shown on TV, are ALWAYS cut to hell and back. That, and/or the lines are changed beyond belief.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:03 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

They cut out alot of sexual stuff and voilence.Not to menion some gender switching/lesbian incest LOL

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:05 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

i have this store by me called HKT and they were selling Sailor Moon Stars.. but that's all i know about.. i'm trying to get SM off kazaa, but it's useless, so i gave up on. but if you find a japanese store with anime i'm sure they might have it.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:18 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i have all of stars on cd that i got off a friend. i think they downloaded off kazaa

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 10:19 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeelf
weeeeeee

*jaw drops* damn you sad
kazaa doesn't like me when i want videos

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:56 PM
animeelf is currently offline Click here to Send animeelf a Private Message Find more posts by animeelf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

lol poor you.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:49 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragonrider1227

There is a box set of the first two seasons of Sailor Moon un edited.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:58 PM
Dragonrider1227 is currently offline Click here to Send Dragonrider1227 a Private Message Find more posts by Dragonrider1227 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Buy the DVDs, they have the uncut Japanese episodes with English subtitles. For the Stars season, you're best off gettting it from a fansubber.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:08 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
They cut out alot of sexual stuff and voilence.Not to menion some gender switching/lesbian incest LOL

LMAO. For real.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:09 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

yup....some of the things they edit: in america when they transform- sparkally shiney bodies....japanese- naked (im pretty sure with that 1).
you also see alot more of amara and michelle action. plots changed and some even dropped. remaning of the "sailor scouts" instead of "sailor soldiers" (even though later in the series they say soldiers). renaming all of the attacks. small amounts of human violence (mars slapping moon). songs.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:45 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

*remaning.......renaming

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 10:47 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote