KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » STOP cLOSING MY THREADS

STOP cLOSING MY THREADS
Started by: kookla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kookla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry STOP cLOSING MY THREADS

WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING MY THREADS!
THIS IS ****EN SHIT! I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND MADE THREADS ABOUT DRAGONBALZ AND U STILL CLOSE THEM. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MODERATOR? U DONT LIKE ME OR SOMETHIN?
LEAVE MY THREADS ALONE!I BEEN NICE AND PATIENT BUT YOU STILL CLOSE MY THREADS!
STOP IT!
IF YOU CLOSE THEM AGIAN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN *******! mad mad mad mad mad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:29 AM
kookla is currently offline Click here to Send kookla a Private Message Find more posts by kookla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

this will get closed too

see when you have five dozen threads about DBZ opeing a new one is well...asking for it

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:34 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kookla
Restricted

Account Restricted

THIS IS BULSHIT! I HAVENT DONE NOTHING WRONG! BUT THE MODERATOR IS AN ASSH0LE!
IS NOT FAIR!
mad mad

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:36 AM
kookla is currently offline Click here to Send kookla a Private Message Find more posts by kookla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Re: STOP cLOSING MY THREADS

quote:
Originally posted by kookla
IF YOU CLOSE THEM AGIAN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN *******!

Or maybe because there's an official DBZ thread you're supposed to use?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:39 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i give this thread aah two more hours max.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:40 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kookla
Restricted

Account Restricted

BUT I KEEP TELLIN YOU I DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG!
ALL I WANTED WAS MY OWN DRAGONZ THREAD! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:44 AM
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

um, y do u keep useing all caps, and y dont u take this out with the actual moderaters, not us, we dont care...now PLEASE STOP USING THE DAMN CAPS U ****ING *******!!!!!!!!!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 01:30 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

and use the pm's

made by Scribble

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 01:32 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha, I'm going to laugh...IBTL.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:57 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jekyll†hyde

Oh, don't be too hard on him... after all, it's just SO much work to go back one whole page to find the official DBZ thread. And look! I made the link bright red, so you can't possibly miss it!

( current obsession : otakon )

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:35 PM
jekyll†hyde is currently offline Click here to Send jekyll†hyde a Private Message Find more posts by jekyll†hyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Have only one DBZ thread is abit stupid, I think alot of people are againts DBZ so thats why the do it becos DBZ is the most talked about Anime

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:16 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jekyll†hyde

No, there's only one DBZ thread because what you can say in three different threads, you can put all in one thread, and not clutter up the forum. Besides, to people who DON'T like DBZ, it's rather annoying to have five new threads pop up every day. ^_^

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:33 PM
jekyll†hyde is currently offline Click here to Send jekyll†hyde a Private Message Find more posts by jekyll†hyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kookla
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
Have only one DBZ thread is abit stupid, I think alot of people are againts DBZ so thats why the do it becos DBZ is the most talked about Anime

yes is VERY STUPID! and is not fair! is bullsht that my threads got close for no reason!
i want to make my own thread of dbz! and that idiot keeps closin them! is not right!
is not fair to us dbz fans!
that official thread is DUMB i dont want to use it!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:41 PM
jekyll†hyde

quote:
that official thread is DUMB i dont want to use it!

Then don't. No one said you had to talk about DBZ. You could just as easily go find a DBZ forum.

You may not think it's fair, but that's the way a forum works. If you don't like it, don't go to forums.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 09:32 PM
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

^I agree. Having 10+ threads about the same anime is stupid.

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:09 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

you could have simply asked in a friendly way through a PM y'know, that's why they are there for

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jekyll†hyde

*blinks at yerss* um... exactly who is the "you" you're addressing? blinkconfused

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:52 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

close this please windancer

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:04 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jekyll†hyde

yes Yes please, WindDancer...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:15 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: STOP cLOSING MY THREADS

quote:
Originally posted by kookla
WHY DO YOU KEEP CLOSING MY THREADS!
THIS IS ****EN SHIT! I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND MADE THREADS ABOUT DRAGONBALZ AND U STILL CLOSE THEM. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MODERATOR? U DONT LIKE ME OR SOMETHIN?
LEAVE MY THREADS ALONE!I BEEN NICE AND PATIENT BUT YOU STILL CLOSE MY THREADS!
STOP IT!
IF YOU CLOSE THEM AGIAN IS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN *******! mad mad mad mad mad

1. Take the caps off.

2. You are entitled to talk and discuss anything you want about DBZ in these two threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t293428.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t295084.html

3. I have nothing agaisn't you or DBZ. All I'm trying to do is to keep the DBZ threads at a normal level. A few months ago this forum was over run by too many DBZ threads. Fans would start threads and didn't bother to continue them. Thus, it was making this forum a very lonely place. The administrator appointed me to keep this forum in order. One of the first things that people were asking for is to merged all the DBZ threads into one.

No one has had any complains so far about the merged (except you). Now would you please use the other threads? Is really not that hard to try.

4. I don't want any more flamming or bashing. Try to be courteous to your fellow anime fans. Don't make so many threads and just use the threads in the links.

If you have ANY questions you can PM anytime. Sorry, but this thread is closed.

Closed

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote