KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » A flaw in Peter's logic . . .

A flaw in Peter's logic . . .
Started by: Zephonim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zephonim

He dates plenty of girls before MJ and even a few while trying to end up with MJ. For awhile he isn't sure what he wants. I think sticking with one girl is important. It allows audiences to really get to know the character and the actor'actress. Think about what happened to the Batman movies after they lost Keaton. CRAP!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:31 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i agree with u. it lets us get to kno mary jane, makes us want them to end up together. if they threw in a bunch of GFs we might get attatched to one more than to MJ and then we don't want them to be together...

one question...nobody knows peter is spiderman, so how would peter and mary jane getting together be dangerous? nobody would have to kno spiderman loved MJ. someone might see MJ and peter, but they don't kno he's spiderman! so how would that be dangerous?

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:33 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Norman found out that Peter was Spider-man. When Harry mentioned that Pete loved MJ, Norman immediately went after her.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:24 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

but just because he found out don't necessarily mean all his enemies are going to find out! i mean, how does he kno some mad scientist is going to turn himself into a monster? i'd think that'd be a pretty rare occurance...

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 02:02 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

The idea is that if they did find out who he was they would have a real easy way to hurt him.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:50 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

well norman figure it out and harry is on the verge of becomin the next goblin so he knows too...so thats 2 outta 3 films that the villians know how to get to him or maybe peter parker thinks MJ is such a piece of ass that there gonna kidnap her even if they dont know that there in love

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:11 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

mmm...yeah...well, in any case, it makes for good movie romance, lol

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 01:35 AM