KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » where the castings are held, and how 2 get in...?

where the castings are held, and how 2 get in...?
Started by: XorlandoloverX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XorlandoloverX

where the castings are held, and how 2 get in...?

hey umm...i'm new and a lil confused, i was wondering if someone could help out a little bit...??? embarrasment
well, i was wondering if anyone knows where the castings are held for POTC 2 and how i could get to be casted. i would LOVE to be in that movie SO BAD! well if anyone could help, please answer, and thanx.
rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: orliwal5.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:56 PM
XorlandoloverX is currently offline Click here to Send XorlandoloverX a Private Message Find more posts by XorlandoloverX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

No one knows for sure what the deal is with the auditions and stuff. theres a lot of stuff goin around... i don't think any of it is true yet...Sorry i coudn't help but i don't think there are too many people who can at this point... Bye the way...... WELCOME big grin

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:34 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

oops. BY the way!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:35 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I called my modeling agency and they dont know anything not just about the auditions they really dont know anything their stupid well im one to talk but just wondering what makes everyone think they can get the part? and 2 possible parts are Will+Elizabeths daughter, dont know when that happened, or Jacks daughter or neice, the neice is more common so thats probly what it is if there is a part. So what part do you want and why do you think you could get it? just wondering not being mean saying "why do you think you can get it and not me what makes you so special" *hiss hiss* none of that im not an evil vacuum (sry joke) um...yea so...answer me...please blink

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 09:57 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyIsMadSexy

well i dont think i can get it, at this point it seems quite out of reach, but i do hope to get it. i've been acting since i was 3 (i was in a toys r us commercial, so i guess that doesnt really need much acting but still) i've been in several commercials and i am part of the junior SAG thing. i dont have an agent from SAG but i do have one thats a union agent. i've been told that i have talent and i dunno i guess thats my reason. (i swear im not full of myself) and im not ugly, but no one really is so i guess its just because i want this so bad. at the moment im kinda aiming towards being an extra (more realistic). thats just to answer your question

he's sooooo sexy and so is ORLANDO!!!!

i dont know how to put their picture on here, but trust me its good

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:04 PM
JohnnyIsMadSexy is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyIsMadSexy a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyIsMadSexy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

I think I can get it cause Ive been told I have talent, I look like I could be Johnnys daughter I have to get a picture of myself to prove it to you but I dont, a guy who hates Johnny told me this odd, and I can fake a really good english accent. Ive only been in one school play but Im in summerstage a really big childrens theater company. Tina Fey from SNL was a director there.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:21 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Cool. I've only played in like 3 schoold plays and thats it. and then theres like all those little Christmas plays that they put on at school every year. And i sang in Annie last year at school.(not acting but hey). I think i'd make a good Jacks niece. i think i look like what he looks liek in pirates. not my face but i have dark brown hair and all that stuff... and i can speak English. (british whatever you wanna call it) and i'm from newfoundland but i don't sound like it. thats weird though. i've always wondered why i don't sound newfie. non of my friends do. but i guess that comes in handy tryin to talk british!!!!big grin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:25 PM
johnnyorli

Wow ok Im new but any way I would so love to be in that movie I mean I could be an extra of something i guess but Just to be anywhere near johhny depp or orlando would be great ya know yeah I think Id be good at jacks niece Id love to be a pirate or anythings good So if any one knows anything let me know!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:31 PM
johnnyorli is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyorli a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyorli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC_fanatic

Hey if you people were wondering the way Jack will have a daughter is well remember Scarlette and Giselle well they work at a place called Rent a wife... If you get my drift you'll know how Jack has a daughter.

I'm Captain Jack Spaarrow *Cocks Gun* Savvy?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 01:52 AM
POTC_fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send POTC_fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by POTC_fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captian Rogue
Pirate

wow, ye peple have really good track records, i've only been in like wimpy school theatre, and primary school plays...i have nothing to show for, i can pick up accents in like a week, i dould do my own stunts(depending on what it is), i really look like i am Jack's daughter...I am fit and have a lot of expierence with sailing and the ocean (and pirates of course), i act like a pirate all the time in front of everyone, i'm not shy or anything, i work really well with people, and i don't care weather i have to do anything silly or anything like that...but yeah, i think i have a pretty good chance of getting it if ANY BODY READS THIS...i really wanna play as Jack's daughter...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:47 AM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

I think everyone does.... and i'm like you. i'm not shy so i'd do just about anything... and i LOVE the water. it would feel like home for me. I've been sailing a MILLION times before and i've been swimming for like.... EVER and if it was a REALLY bad day like and the boat was goin REALLY bad then i'd just take those pills and be tired but i'd still be able to act of course!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:10 PM
Captian Rogue
Pirate

lol laughing out loud yeah, i so think i'd be the greatest for the part tho...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:13 PM
Captian Rogue is currently offline Click here to Send Captian Rogue a Private Message Find more posts by Captian Rogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

NOOOO! MEEEE! i'm the best... j/k i'm far from the best.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:15 PM
Slonik9

I look like Johnnys and Jacks doughter, I speak British and I can act like Jack, I'm going to audition for sure!
I wish I could get the part!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 03:37 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POTC_fanatic

I think I could I mean I can do my own stunts and yes I can scream if that is necassary smile ummm I love the water in the summer I'm in it about 15 hours a day ((I only sleep for 5 hours)) ummm.... Oh yah I have natural dreadlocks smile I love to act I know all the words to "A pirates life for me" I can memorise stuff quickly and I've acted before... In grade 3 I stared in a play called the boy who believed ((Yes I'm a girl playing a boy and yes I go to a christian school)) and it only took me 3 weeks to memorise my lines (( all 178 of them)) And I memorised all of Pirates of the Caribbean and I only watched it 10 times ((I haven't had it for very long.)) Also I decorated my room with a POTC theme lol

I'm Captain Jack Spaarrow *Cocks Gun* Savvy?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 04:07 PM
POTC_fanatic is currently offline Click here to Send POTC_fanatic a Private Message Find more posts by POTC_fanatic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Just cuz your a fan doesn't mean your going to get the part.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:03 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Please use this huge thread to talk about POTC auditions: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t25902.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 06:06 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote