KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Troy (2004)

How will this movie turn out?
This poll is closed.
I think it will be great! 8 66.67%
I think it will be okay. 3 25.00%
I think it will be lame. 0 0%
Don't know, too early to tell. 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Troy (2004)
Started by: BlueStarlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlueStarlight

Troy 2004

Is anyone excited about "Troy"? The movie based upon the Trojan War with Brad Pitt, Eric Bana. Orlando Bloom....? I love the story and I hope the movie will be good.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 02:21 AM
BlueStarlight is currently offline Click here to Send BlueStarlight a Private Message Find more posts by BlueStarlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mitsubishi

Troy is going to kick so much ass. I can't wait to see Orlando Bloom die in it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:20 AM
Mitsubishi is currently offline Click here to Send Mitsubishi a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsubishi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Orlando Bloom can't seem to make a bad movie lately hope he keeps it up. I'm looking foward to this movie as well as Bloom's other movie Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:42 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well it depends on how good it will be
if they keep in fact all the historical facts of troy it could become very good. If it's gonna be the legend which it will most likely be. It could become very sucky.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 09:42 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueStarlight

I hope they keep primarily to the story. I know there will be changes, but I hope they don't take anything to dramatically, like killing certain people and keeping other people alive.

Plus I hope Cassandra is in it. She is my favorite character.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:54 PM
BlueStarlight is currently offline Click here to Send BlueStarlight a Private Message Find more posts by BlueStarlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Im not that excited about this movie, Why? they just showed a mini series of Troy(Helen of Troy) a few months ago which i watched and since i didnt know that much of Troy with that mini series i got caught up on my facts, this new 1 ill wait for the DVD i know its gonna be better with better actor but it makes no sense watching it knowing whats gonna happen

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 08:56 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I hope its NOT based on facts I hope its just a good action flick.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 10:09 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

it will probably be based on the damn myth
so we can expect the bloody wooden horse, achilles, helen and odeseus

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 02:30 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

How can u have Troy without the horse? Whenever somebody mentions Troy the first thing that comes to mind is the Horse, i dont know about the others characters but without the horse it would suck!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:58 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueStarlight

Ya, you gotta have the horse

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 12:08 AM
chica16
chica

ORLANDO BLOOMS SOOOOO HOT MAN

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 05:46 PM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lavanderose
starllight

Cool its all ccol

I am quite excited to see troy well like other girls and women that don't care for the facts of troy and of the boys that is involoved th movie brad pitt, orlando bloom and definitely eric bana i cant wait till its out and surely enough im gonna be first in line lol. laughing out loud
only months to go now Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:01 AM
lavanderose is currently offline Click here to Send lavanderose a Private Message Find more posts by lavanderose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueStarlight

I want a good balance of both: the key scenes that make the story and some surprises that keep us interested.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 01:46 AM
Hypernova

Troy

Anyone have any news on this movie?

I just saw a picture of Eric Bana as the prince and beside him is OB.

http://www.killermovies.com/t/troy/

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:15 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

no never heard of it whats it about

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:16 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Heard of it before. Brad Pitt, Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom is in it

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:04 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Isnt it like a Gladiator kinda thing??

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:59 AM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

I think it's about the Trojan war.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 11:27 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

i think the name was changed to "trojan war" at least thats what my friend told me when she checked on www.imdb.com for me

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 04:16 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 06:55 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote