KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Troy (2004)

How will this movie turn out?
This poll is closed.
I think it will be great! 8 66.67%
I think it will be okay. 3 25.00%
I think it will be lame. 0 0%
Don't know, too early to tell. 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Troy (2004)
Started by: BlueStarlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morningstar
-Nous tout meurt un jour-

just randomly, my brother's been learning German for 3 years and he doesnt even know how to say good morning! Thats pretty sad. In fact, i dont even think he knows how to say hi! eek! spose it might help if he actually paid attention in class tho roll eyes (sarcastic)
i know!

~*Je t'aime Andrew. Pouquoi ne peux pas tu voir cela*~

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 07:02 AM
Morningstar is currently offline Click here to Send Morningstar a Private Message Find more posts by Morningstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I love bloopers!

Attachment: funny_-_.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Kes have I told you lately that I love you!

laughing out loud Great spotting thou!!

There always has to be some kind of bit mistake like this, especially in ''epic movies'' Nice find laughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:22 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

quote:
Originally posted by Candy
*lol* Not only Homer is... Tolkien is either... we could say in both movies the changed sooo much but the movies are still great... well i'll stop this now. i liked LotR more than troy. well i didnt read the iliad itself, so i cant compare the books. but i liked the movies more ither... well ummm... i think i do wink
o'cos both movies were great (and o'cos bothe books are better than the movies...i like books better)
but as i said before lotr didnt change the book so much to change character deaths, Troy killed people who were suppost to live and let live those who were suppost to die, lotr killed who needed to be killed, and major thing like that were kept the way they were unlike troy

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 01:17 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

mmm...wait...who was supposed to die in troy that didn't? i kno agamemnon and menalaus weren't supposed to die...but who else was?

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 02:22 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

paris

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 02:57 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

was suppost to die, and Achilles was suppost to die right after he killed hector

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 02:57 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

how did paris die?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 04:02 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

for all those complaining about the historical inaccuracies of Troy, it plainly states on the screen (I know, Ive seen it twice) that the movie was INSPIRED by NOT based on the Illiad. In other words, this is hollywood and we'll adjust the story however we see fit in order to sell more tickets. Also men should have known going in that this movie was basically a woman's deam come true and not high on battle scenes. And I must say on that point, the movie hits it outta the park!.................just so many yummy men! smile laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 05:10 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

JP... we had this discussion over and over again... YES, it's inspired on it, they took the names of the people, took the horse-trick and that's about the only thing that's from the book, they utterly butchered every single thing they could
pitty

quote:
Originally posted by jjoutlaw3
how did paris die?

not soon enough wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 11:40 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
JP... we had this discussion over and over again... YES, it's inspired on it, they took the names of the people, took the horse-trick and that's about the only thing that's from the book

I must have been out to lunch the day of that discussion forgive my ignorance

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 12:25 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I didn't mean it like that, if it's not in this thread it was probably in the review thread

Old Post Jun 25th, 2004 03:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

how did paris die?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:30 AM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

paris was killed by menalaus at the end..... and these deaths are in all books and tales of Troy not just the Illiad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:41 AM
sogey1

Troy Screencaps!

Hi,
I have some screencaps of the nude scene of Orlando Bloom in TROY.
The DVD is not officially out but someone gave these caps to me.
So if anyone is interested please email me privately.
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:02 AM
sogey1 is currently offline Click here to Send sogey1 a Private Message Find more posts by sogey1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

sorry dude, you will need to take that to the Movie Discussion thread,

this is strictly Lord of The Rings nonsence here smile

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:04 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 11:10 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

ah it got shifted

anyways, I have seen the movie and he wasn't nude.....just a bit of flesh hear and there

Discos - eeewwwww

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 04:53 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

ooo...i c...menalaus finally does away with paris...bout time

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:26 AM
forumcrew

i can get ya any screen cap you want.. if your that interested or you could jsut get the movie for yourself.. its been available since like 2 days after its theatrical release

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:17 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote