KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Troy (2004)

How will this movie turn out?
This poll is closed.
I think it will be great! 8 66.67%
I think it will be okay. 3 25.00%
I think it will be lame. 0 0%
Don't know, too early to tell. 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Troy (2004)
Started by: BlueStarlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

what the movie is out on DVD???

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 05:32 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Troy!

was it just me or sould it have lasted longer?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 07:25 PM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

2 things.

1. There is already a Troy thread.

2. No way in hell. It was too long already and I'm guessing you just wanted to see more of Orlando Bloom who plays the same character in every movie. I hope he dies.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:03 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yup, look things up before posting a new one wink even when the movie is a pure butchering of any story related to Troy

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 10:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

no...blink

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 11:42 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

when is it coming out on DVD??? anyone know?

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:43 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

January 2005 i think

(please log in to view the image)

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 08:55 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

i have to wait that long???? geez even LOR didn't take that long to come out! lol. maybe it did...i dunno...don't feel like thinking...

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:02 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

laughing out loud

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 07:40 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

wait...do i ever feel like thinking *thinks about that for a moment* wait! ah! what am i doing!! i'm THINKING for godssake!!!! i can't do that! it goes agaist everything i believe in!!!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:59 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

seen it in the theater and i didnt like it to long and very boring. the battle sceans were kinda cool but the story was bad, helen of troy was hardly in the film (unless she was and i missed her cause i was sleeping)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 02:20 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Purple Enigma

I liked it...

It didn't follow the story and sad day, no Penthesilea but I can understand why. The story of Troy is epic and so much happens - it would be difficult to transfer it to the screen but they did an ok job. It did end up a Brad Pitt love story but at least it didn't pretend to be anything else (and it was a good Brad Pitt love story at that), so again...I liked it!

Enigma

Sleeping all day, staying up all night...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 07:24 PM
Purple Enigma is currently offline Click here to Send Purple Enigma a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Enigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. yeah, it was good. and i strongly disagree with my english teacher's opinion that brad pitt was posing after every line. brad pitt is actually a very good actor, in my opinion. not as good as johnny depp, but still very good.

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 02:44 AM
Purple Enigma

Yeah, I love Brad Pitt! He's a great actor! Have you see Legends of the Fall? It's one of my fave films! But love Johnny too! He's wicked cool! They both rock!

Sleeping all day, staying up all night...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 10:55 AM
Purple Enigma is currently offline Click here to Send Purple Enigma a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Enigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
autumn_rae

I Loved the book....the movie is nothing like the book but it is my favorite movie ever! love it love it love it! i love achilles in this movie also (brad pitt if you read this i love you) lol
autumn rae

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 10:33 PM
autumn_rae is currently offline Click here to Send autumn_rae a Private Message Find more posts by autumn_rae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. that would be funny if brad pitt were reading it...tho people have said some not-so-nice things about him...

i haven't seen legends of the fall. me mom has, tho, and she almost bought it, but at the last moment she bought a river runs thru it, instead. (me mom is obsessed with brad pitt the way i am obsessed with johnny depp, lol)

yeah, achilles was great...i liked the way he spoke with King Piram (spelling?) and let him have hector's body back (i think?) in any case, he showed more mercy than in any of the things i read...everything i read said he like dragged him in his chariot (which i think he did in the movie?) and like cut him into pieces and whatnot...really inhumane and brutal and awful

sorry if any of my facts are wrong...its been a loong time since i've seen the movie!

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 12:02 AM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

achillis was a pimp. serious pimp juice.

legends of teh Falls was great adn if u r reading this brad this is what i wanna do to you Happy Dance

laughing

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:58 PM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

lol. u wanna banana dance with him???

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:08 AM
dAgEnIuS

Troy is the best damn war movie eva made!!! rock
I'm sooooo buying the DVD~~

"Cool" Luke: SAY WHAAAA~~!!#@!%^

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:38 AM
dAgEnIuS is currently offline Click here to Send dAgEnIuS a Private Message Find more posts by dAgEnIuS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

me too!!!!! i thot it was great!! maybe not the BEST...but still great. lol. dunno what the best was tho...*starts thinking*

--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 01:56 AM