KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » "i Am Vengeance, I Am The Night, I Am Batman!!"

"i Am Vengeance, I Am The Night, I Am Batman!!"
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah!!!!!!!we got another character!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:27 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I saw the villians should be caught, than they can esacpe to do more crimes later on,. It makes Batman feel good when he catchs someone. that my play any way.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:27 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

^ yup, get caught, than off to the loony bin, or the ARKHAM ASYLUM...where CLAYFACE, MAN-BAT, and count-less villians pick up mail.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:34 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

laughing out loud

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:35 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Joker1237
Catwoman yes, So are you still BATMAN BlackOynx?
no i cant its to much

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:36 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

i m all the Villian you need. i m a killer who hunts for the thrill. i rob banks to buy out my compidators. i m ruth-less, i 'll rip your spine out with plastic forks...it depends, i have this coin. this coin with TWO sides....

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:53 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

no expression

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:03 AM
The Rover

I AM Batman!
(Plz?)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:05 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

hey, do i still have my face. i mean my face before the BATS blew me up.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:08 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

quote:
Originally posted by Melkórë
I AM Batman!
(Plz?)

oh are u sure???if sooo GREAT!!!!!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:18 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

How about the villians are villians, This starts some were in the middle of Bats story, We dont relly need to go into orgins storys do we??

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:29 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Indeed, I shall be Bats.
"Robin! Put down that Playboy bunny!"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 12:32 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

LMAO

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 01:26 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

okay so what are we waiting for lets start the game!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:05 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

nobodys on sept us

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:12 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh yeah...
i like your evanescence sig by the way.Am a major fan myself.Largely due to the fact that the Bring Me To Life video was batman gothic! big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:15 AM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

smile yea i love evanescence

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 03:33 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

* a sound is heard. a hovering sound. that sound is being emmited from a car. the car is hoveing down the street with people stopped dead in thier tracks.
the faces on the people are looking at the car, which has black-limo-tinted windows.

kids are heard saying

"WOw, what is that? is that BATMAN's new car?"

not knowing the figure in the back seat is tossing a coin up and down.....*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 05:13 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

* the coin stops, as the car also comes to a rest. like a boat that has bein tied to the dock. it hovers atop the ground.

"what? who is that...is that y..."

the door slides foward. and the figure who sat in the back seat steps out the car. the man has a red cloth drapped down the left side of his face.

"oh, my god...oh, man.., its.." as two pedestrians back away from the car with thier jaws catching the morning air.

the figure specks with a calm but menacing voice.

" Lets get this started...and we begin with this...!"

the man with the red cloth pulls out a 9mm pistol and aims it at the face of the lone pedestrian that got too close to HIS car.

the people in the general area run to open doors or duck behind cars.
the man who walked closes to the hovering car is expecting something, something he wished made him move his legs. he doesn't move. he can't as he's looking at the glimmer off the barrel of a pistol.

"plea..."

BANG!...

the bullets echo is filtered with the screams of the now rushing people. in the oppisote direction they all run, they seen the man just get his brains blown out. and they prefer to keep it like that. run.*

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 05:29 AM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

" WHY RUN? WHY RUN? YOU'll ONLY DIE TIRED!"

*he steps over the dead body. meanwhile a orange van pulls up behind the car. as 10 men dressed in White fatigues run around the back with assult rifels and more pistols tucked into the waist bands...as one specks to the man with the red cloth,

" Sorry, Two, but we had trouble with the traffic. its a hell.."

"shut the Fu.k up, just follow me and don't come up with any excuse.
now hurry up, the police will be here any time. as for the BAT, will...he has another victim to feel sorry for."

the men load thier weapons and enter GOTHAM's Federal Bank.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 05:41 AM