KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by Shape Shifter
Who really cares if he gets a sex change or not, it's his body he can do whatever he wants to himself. and if what he wants to do to himself is get a sex change more power to him, it will in part point out to people that doing that isnt as bad as a lot of people think.

I agree 100%.

I have a few Transgendered friends, and they are the best bunch of guys and gals I know. big grin

quote:
Originally posted by Real
my personal belief is that one can change everything about themselves w/o changing their gender...that is one thing that should NOT be messed with...enhancing or modifying things through surgery is permissible...but not changing your sex...i think its wrong and perverted...

You have a right to your own opinion, but If you get the chance to meet a TG person try to be nice to them, because they are just like you.... Human. wink

EDIT: And what exactly makes it so perverted?

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 12:55 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Real> God doesn’t exist, so how can he/she/it make anyone?

And who cares? It’s not like I know the man… the… whatever he/she is now… If people feel more comfortable in the body of another gender – who’re we to stop them?

check again stick out tongue

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 01:16 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
not to get religous...but God made us who we are...n of all things to mess w/i dont think gender is one of them.

What God/s and what religion are we talking about?

Judaism
Christainity
Islam
Hinduism
Buddhism
Janinsm
Sikism
Shintoism
Taoism
Baha'l

Which one is right?

Take your pick. wink

Oh and by the way the more Gods/Religions you add to the list (over 150 world wide) makes it harder to find out which one is right.

Moreover, how many fundamentalist theists ever seriously evaluate other religions, religious texts, cultures, so-called divine experiences of other religions, etc? Just because someone in a robe tells you it's true doesn't make it so.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Jul 17th, 2004 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:36 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

the matrix brain-washed him, he don't knows what he is, and he can't explain the matrix movies.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:48 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

r u bashing me woody? cuz u know what? it doesnt matter what God or what religion im talking about...im talking about a general CREATOR...and that CREATOR created things for a reason...dammit i told y'all i didnt wanna get into a religous conversation cuz i DONT belive a lot of what MY church tells me (Catholic) BUT! Regardless of THOSE beliefs...i do not rennounce my belief in a CREATOR aka GOD who created things with a purpose...and IMHO, it is wrong to go and change something like our gender because we dont like it...
as for how it's perverted? lemme think...hmm, ima guy, but i dont like havin a d***, i wanna p***** n t*** so i'll go n chop off my manhood so i can get f*****d by men...THATS F****** SICK! only someone with a severe problem would do that...
and this is not a homophobic thing, because i have no problem w/homosexuals, one of my best friends is actively gay...but sex changes are just flat out wrong.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:00 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Real> Hey I can’t speak for Woody, but don’t think that I’m attacking you by the statements I make.

As I said before you are entitled to your own opinion about any given subject, but it seems like you are looking at this topic from a childs perspective.

Your replies about this topic are primitive at best.

I suggest that you gather more information before you make up your mind about the gay and transgender community.

http://p218.ezboard.com/bthetransgenderboards

Check out this message board, you will find that they are not as bad as you think.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:48 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Real> God doesn’t exist, so how can he/she/it make anyone?

And who cares? It’s not like I know the man… the… whatever he/she is now… If people feel more comfortable in the body of another gender – who’re we to stop them?

you speak as i think big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 01:42 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

went on that site...didnt see anything that made me wanna change my mind...still think its wrong...end of it...you dont need to try n change my mind cuz its not gonna happen.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 08:37 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I didnt believe it either he gonna be amy !! sick

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 08:40 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Real> Hey I can’t speak for Woody, but don’t think that I’m attacking you by the statements I make.

As I said before you are entitled to your own opinion about any given subject, but it seems like you are looking at this topic from a childs perspective.

Your replies about this topic are primitive at best.

I suggest that you gather more information before you make up your mind about the gay and transgender community.

http://p218.ezboard.com/bthetransgenderboards

Check out this message board, you will find that they are not as bad as you think.

we didnt say they were bad people we just dont like to hang out with those kind of people

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 08:42 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
went on that site...didnt see anything that made me wanna change my mind...still think its wrong...end of it...you dont need to try n change my mind cuz its not gonna happen.

you sound like a very intellegent person Real.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 08:43 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:

I didn't post that site to change your mind. I put it there so you could see they are just as human as you are.

Oh and by the way that site was not an information site.

If you want info try these sites out.

http://transsexual.org/index.html

http://www.firelily.com/gender/sstgfaq/terms.html

http://www.transgendercare.com/default.asp

http://www.annelawrence.com/srsindex.html

http://www.firelily.com/gender/sstgfaq/index.html

http://www.gendertalk.com/

That should be a good place to start if you’re really interested in learning and understanding the transgender community.

quote:
Originally posted by §words point
we didnt say they were bad people we just dont like to hang out with those kind of people

And what exactly do you mean by "those kind of people"?

quote:
Originally posted by §words point
you sound like a very intelligent person Real.

I never said he wasn't. I just stated that his view on this topic was a wee bit primitive. That doesn’t meant he is unintelligent at all.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Jul 17th, 2004 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:51 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

I ment I just have nothing in comon with those kind of people so I dont wanna hang out with um thats hey Iv seen a ver ex-men that were hot. I dont have anything against them

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 10:22 PM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

quote:
r u bashing me woody? cuz u know what? it doesnt matter what God or what religion im talking about...im talking about a general CREATOR...and that CREATOR created things for a reason...dammit i told y'all i didnt wanna get into a religous conversation cuz i DONT belive a lot of what MY church tells me (Catholic) BUT! Regardless of THOSE beliefs...i do not rennounce my belief in a CREATOR aka GOD who created things with a purpose...and IMHO, it is wrong to go and change something like our gender because we dont like it...
as for how it's perverted? lemme think...hmm, ima guy, but i dont like havin a d***, i wanna p***** n t*** so i'll go n chop off my manhood so i can get f*****d by men...THATS F****** SICK! only someone with a severe problem would do that...
and this is not a homophobic thing, because i have no problem w/homosexuals, one of my best friends is actively gay...but sex changes are just flat out wrong.

am i bashing you? no, i am not. my post does not deal with religion. i did not mention you. you are the one who posted a whole paragraph of WHAT you believe in.

you understand?

and make a clear point, not all this twisting a turning, i had to read your post three times just to lower myself to your level.

now, i will leave, never to answer what you'll type...

so see ya. wink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 05:09 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

To quote myself woody "...Sex changes are just flat out wrong"...how can i make a point more clear than that? My opinion is simply that, my opinion...im not looking to have it changed or anything either...
as for what you said about "lowering yourself to my level" let me show you your own quote from OTF "sex change? more freaks in the world." yes, you said that...i never said that they were freaks...i respect human life...i said that they have a problem...but not that they were freaks...you seem to be at a lower level than me.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:05 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Sex change huh? blink o well

he has the money and its his body, he can do what ever the hell he wants....

too bad though, they wont be called the Wichowski Brothers stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:59 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

laughing Larrietta>

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:45 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Real> I think what he meant by saying “i had to read your post three times just to lower myself to your level.” He was talking about your grammar, not you actual point.

I see a few members here post in short hand, now I don’t know if they are trying to be cool or extremely lazy, or they just don’t know any better.

In any case Real, your grammar leaves a lot to be desired of.

These three books should be able to help you out. wink
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/bo...ceid=M000000269

EDIT: Vengeance could use these books too. His grammar is just plain horrible! sad

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Jul 18th, 2004 at 01:37 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 01:32 PM
Real

Urot, all of your pretentiousness aside, get off my back about this issue and leave me alone. Backfire asked if the rumor was true, and I said that it was. As for my opinions on the subject, why do you persist in trying to get me to approve of transgendered people? I don't, and I won't. Now, seeing as how your gender is "unspecified," I must ask myself if you are defending the topic on a personal or political stand, because you seem to be highly motivated to argue in favor of transgendered people.

And for the record, the grammar in this post is correct.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:54 PM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Urot, all of your pretentiousness aside, get off my back about this issue and leave me alone. Backfire asked if the rumor was true, and I said that it was. As for my opinions on the subject, why do you persist in trying to get me to approve of transgendered people? I don't, and I won't. Now, seeing as how your gender is "unspecified," I must ask myself if you are defending the topic on a personal or political stand, because you seem to be highly motivated to argue in favor of transgendered people.

And for the record, the grammar in this post is correct.

1. I’m not on your back about this issue.

2. I don’t care if you approve or not.

3. As I stated before I have transgendered friends, so to answer your question I am defending them on both a personal and political level.

4. And I’m glad to see you can make a post without grammatical errors. smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:32 PM