KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Ask and ye shall receive…
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Larry Wachowski.

is that real? sick come on what was he thinking? *shakes head in shame*

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:27 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Does anyone have a pic of him errr I mean her?

Is he/she bangable? smokin'

tex even for you that's just sick and wrong sick stick out tongue

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:30 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
laughing Larrietta>

Linda Wachowski. And there's already been a thread on this two months ago.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 04:37 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

umm i think that sex change is ONLY up to them NOT us

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:28 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
Does anyone have a pic of him errr I mean her?

Is he/she bangable? smokin'

Tex, you really worry me sometimes confused

Nah i think its a good thing, if it makes him happy and comfortable with himself then he should go for it, its better than being trapped in a body that he isnt satisfied with.

Plus transexuals are obviously more accepted in society today, which will make it easier. Think about it Nadia won Big Brother and she was a transexual, the entire population of the UK adored her!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 04:20 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo6.0

Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

Gee, that doesn't say a lot about them. Even though no one asked me, my opinion is that Larry should learn to accept himself. If he can't do that, why would a sex change help?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 12:51 AM
Neo6.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo6.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo6.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Re: Larry Wichowski Sex Change Rumor

quote:
Originally posted by Neo6.0
Gee, that doesn't say a lot about them. Even though no one asked me, my opinion is that Larry should learn to accept himself. If he can't do that, why would a sex change help?

Maybe having the sex change is accepting him/herself, just some food for thought. wink

"We can rarely see things from the point of view of another person because we look at the facts through the screen of an impression or an interest which distorts our view; and then there are accusations, quarrels and misunderstanding."

"You are either ready to discover yourself or you are not. Ready means you have been knowingly or unknowingly practicing self-observation."

"It is the conscious man or woman who finds the secret of happiness and contentment; and that, surely, is the ultimate success."
*Quotes By Barry Long*

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 01:22 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it's actually hard to get a sex change operation.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 05:00 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by manchichirtchit

You're right. The person who wants the sex change has to go through a program called "The Benjamin Standards Of Care".

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~colem001/hbigda/hstndrd.htm

You have to go through a lot to get a sex change operation. You cannot just decide today to have one and get it done tomorrow. It doesn’t work like that. It may take you more than a year before you are ready/approved to have the surgery.

In 1979, a concerned group of psychologists, physicians, and other caregivers met to formulate guidelines for the hormonal and surgical treatment of persons with gender dysphoria. The resulting Standards of Care have been regularly modified, most recently in 1998.

The standards provide a description of the basic steps a transsexual person should follow in seeking hormonal and surgical treatment.

Steps should be taken sequentially. There is no requirement to proceed further. It is entirely possible, for instance, to live as a member of the other sex without desiring or having genital modification surgery. Only if you desire additional medical procedures should you proceed to higher steps. It should be noted that there are as many female to male (F to M) transgender people as there are male to female (M to F) transgender people.

1. Diagnosis

Your first step is to see a licensed clinical behavioral scientist (psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist, or clinical social worker) with proven competence in the field. Evaluation must occur over a period of at least ninety days. During this period, you should talk about your feelings of gender dysphoria with your therapist and explore your options.

After this ninety-day period, you should ask your therapist for his diagnostic impressions.

2. Obtain referral for hormonal therapy

At the end of the ninety-day period, you can also ask your therapist for a referral to an endocrinologist for hormonal therapy. An experienced therapist will have a referral network of endocrinologists and other professionals. Typically, therapists contact the endocrinologist on your behalf.

It will be a good idea to maintain contact with your therapist. First, sex reassignment is at best a difficult process, and there may be times when it will be useful to speak to a therapist. Second, there may be times when additional authorization letters and referrals are needed. In either case, a therapist who is familiar with your progress will be better able to help.

3a. Consult an endocrinologist

Your endocrinologist should have proven competence in working with transgender people, for improper dosages of hormones can be dangerous. Hormones will cause gradual but progressive changes in your secondary sex characteristics (breast growth and lessening of body hair in M to F's, and lowering of voice, and increase in body and facial hair in F to M's), which will cause you to look more masculine or feminine over time. M to F's will additionally experience lowered libido and sterility, and F to M's will experience clitoral growth, increased libido, cessation of menses, and (sometimes) acne or male pattern baldness.

In M to F's, hormonal changes, with the exception of breast growth, are largely reversible. Beard growth, voice deepening, and clitoral enlargement in F to M's are not reversible.

Hormones for M to F's consist of estrogens, and sometimes progestins. Anti-androgens may also be given. Route of administration may be oral, intramuscular, via injection, or transdermal, via patches. Androgens are given for F to M's, usually intramuscularly.

All hormonal treatments require medical supervision.

3b. Start electrolysis (for M to F's)

M to F's will need electrolysis to remove facial hair. This procedure is more easily done while still living in the male role, as it requires a two-four day period of growth before treatment, and can result in skin inflammation. When living as a female, it is difficult to schedule enough time to allow facial hair to grow for treatment.

Body hair will decrease with time on hormones, but some electrolysis of the arms, legs, or torso may be desired.

4. Begin a period of cross living.

A major requirement of the Standards of Care is to live and work (or go to school, if a student) full time in the new gender role in order to achieve candidacy for genital surgery. During this "real-life test" you must dress and function in your new role 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

With sufficient time on hormones and (M to F's) electrolysis, appearance will change sufficiently to allow you to begin the real-life test.

You should think of the real-life test as an experiment. It is not an endurance contest, but an opportunity to experience what life is like in the new gender. The more thoroughly you experience this new life, the better your idea of what the rest of your life will be like. If you find it necessary to revert to your original role on occasion, if you experience public humiliation because of your appearance, or if you find the new role nerve wracking or uncomfortable, this is a sign that you should extend the period of real-life test. Only when you are comfortable in the role and have been so for a minimum of one year should you consider scheduling genital modification surgery.

5. Sex Reassignment Surgery

After the requirements of the real-life test have been met, you are eligible for evaluation for sex reassignment surgery.

Two authorization letters from therapists are required for sex reassignment surgery. Surgeons may have additional requirements.

For M to F's, surgery can consist of a simple castration, but more frequently, a neovagina is constructed from penile and scrotal tissue. Penile inversion surgery is the most common vaginoplasty technique. Some surgeons supplement penile inversion with a skin graft or skin flap, and others with a section of large or small intestine. For F to M's, "top" surgery consists of breast reduction. There are several options for "bottom" surgery. Genitoplasty (metadioiplasty) converts the testosterone-enlarged clitoris into a small phallus. In phalloplasty, tissue from other areas of the body are used to create a phallus. Labia may be fused to form a scrotum, with silicon testicular implants.

Other Procedures

M to F's may desire additional plastic surgical procedures, such as breast implants, rhinoplasty (nose reduction), tracheal shave, hair flap surgery, or facial or body recontouring. Females may seek electrolysis on areas of the body, which will be used as donor sites for phalloplasty. These procedures may be obtained at any time after the initiation of hormonal therapy. It is a good idea, however, to delay breast augmentation for at least two years after initiation of hormonal therapy, to allow for natural breast development.

Costs

Costs of medical treatment vary greatly. Many insurance companies specifically exclude many of the treatments associated with sex reassignment surgery. Typically the individual must bear many costs himself or herself. Indirect costs (loss of employment, legal costs like alimony and child support, etc.) can run far more than direct costs. By comparison shopping and in general being a good medical consumer, you can minimize direct costs. Careful planning can minimize indirect costs.

Support

Friends, family, sexual partners, and co- workers may or may not be supportive - but are sure to need information and support as well.

Sources for support include helping professionals, support groups, and information services like the Gender Education Center & AEGIS. You should avail yourself of as many as possible.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 07:20 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

in summary... that sh!t takes time. you basically have to live, think and lastly look like the gender you desire to be before you even have the operation. you have to prove and convince a lot of people that you can actually be one of the gender you would wannabe.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:04 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Hehehe... I thought I was giving the condensed version. smile

** Looks like I was long winded. **

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:17 PM
super pr*xy

your version was cool. its just that a lot of people are its-too-long-but-yeah readers. i think of myself as a public service provider... who is very unproductive. much like the dmv on mondays...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:59 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by manchichirtchit

why have you tried? laughing

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 02:16 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

only on the weekends laughing

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i learned that in human sexuality class... i major in psychology. smart

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 04:32 PM
Korri

no expression..

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: thats your excuse

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 04:32 PM
super pr*xy

believe it or not some other people like learning new things. and people just don't get jobs outta high school other than working in fast food. it is not an excuse but a fact. i needed it for a job...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 10:17 PM
Korri

its kewl raver

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 12:58 PM
Princess Re
Restricted

Account Restricted

yuck

it's strange.....but it's his/her choice

I disaprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
SIG MADE BY LIL BITCHINESS

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 05:53 AM
Princess Re is currently offline Click here to Send Princess Re a Private Message Find more posts by Princess Re Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnager
semi precious

Being a Muslim, I have to say I am totally against the idea of physically changing your gender.
However, it is his body and his God given free will.
I just hope it made him a happier person.
Cheerz

"If I turn into my parents, I'll either be an alcoholic blonde chasing after twenty-year-old boys,or... I'll end up like my mom."
-Chandler M. Bing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 08:19 AM
carnager is currently offline Click here to Send carnager a Private Message Find more posts by carnager Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i have a very hard time enjoying the matrix after i found out that larry wants to be a chik. I just cant enjoy the burly brawl or any other bad ass fight sequence knowing that larry could have been dressed as a girl during these takes. no

Old Post Aug 31st, 2004 08:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote