KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » show us your x collection

show us your x collection
Started by: Sunspot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

oh ya i think i have a x-men shirt and tshirt

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:04 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! I have a Cyclops shirt!!! love

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:12 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 06:16 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

looooool @ paola

I would love to have the age of apocalypse series, it's the next thing I'll buy next to filling some holes in my collection, and I would like to have more action figures, but they don't sell them in Portugal...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:20 AM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

i have collections of drawings (in pencils) from Marvel's original artists...

and they were cool... and i love those Salvador Larroca's works!!!

i have cards from 1990 release...

i have few x-men comics... but i have lots of x-men comic-fictions made by me!!! big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 09:36 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bozzalev
Jono fangirl

Okay, did an inventory check of my comics. I have *lots* of different comics, and I stopped collecting a long time ago, so most of what I have is just spare issues here and there.

*ENTIRE* AGE OF APOCALYPSE RUN

UNCANNY:
300, 304, 316 (SIGNED), 317 (SIGNED), 318, 321, 325, 331, AND '95

X-MEN:
25, 45-47

EXCALIBUR:
1-3, 6, 8, 12-16, 21, 71, 86-101, 107, 113, 114, 118

X-FORCE:

CABLE:
16 (SIGNED)

X-MEN UNLIMITED:
1, 2, 4, 10

WOLVERINE:
91-94, 100, '95

ULTIMATE X-MEN:
34-38

WEAPON X:
15, 16, 18, 19

GENERATION X:
1-28, 31-33, 40, 52, 71, '95, '96, UNDERGROUND SPECIAL

X-MAN:
5-14 (PICKED UP AFTER AOA)

X-NATION 2099:
1-3

GRAPHIC NOVELS:
ORIGIN OF GENERATION X
X-FACTOR SPECIAL: PRISONER OF LOVE

MINISERIES:
ICONS: CHAMBER 1-4
CYCLOPS 1-4
ICEMAN 1-4
NIGHTCRAWLER 1-2
ROGUE 1-4
WOLVERINE AND GAMBIT 1-4
STORM #1
ROGUE 1-4
GAMBIT #1
ASKANI'SON #1
CYCLOPS AND PHOENIX #1
MAGNETO #2

OTHERS:
BOOKS OF ASKANI GUIDE
LOGAN: PATH OF THE WARLORD

MISCELLANEOUS:
NIGHTCRAWLER ACTION FIGURE FROM X2
X-MEN ENCYCLOPEDIA
ALSO LOTS OF FLEER CARDS FROM '94 AND '95 (4 NOTEBOOKS FULL!)

I think that's it. That's my measly collection. I wish I had never stopped collecting, but I'm trying to fill in the holes now that I have a little more cash every month!

www.geocities.com/jonothonstarsmorefan/index.html
A Chamber homage

Quote of the week: "Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:30 AM
Bozzalev is currently offline Click here to Send Bozzalev a Private Message Find more posts by Bozzalev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

I finally got it, the comic when Magneto rips the adamantium off Wolverine, I'll post some scans in the xmen pics thread, maybe today, and I'll post the shadow king pics I promised to shadow king, (sorry mate, I didn't have much time in the weekend)

cya

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:36 AM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Sunspot
I finally got it, the comic when Magneto rips the adamantium off Wolverine, I'll post some scans in the xmen pics thread, maybe today, and I'll post the shadow king pics I promised to shadow king, (sorry mate, I didn't have much time in the weekend)

cya

Which issue is it?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:45 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I've got:

Essential Uncanny X-men Volume 1
Essential X-men Volume 1
Essential X-men Volume 2
Essential X-men Volume 3
Essential X-men Volume 4
Essential X-men Volume 5

X-Men 1.5 Dvd
X2 DVD

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 01:46 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bozzalev
Jono fangirl

Oh, man, does anyone remember pogs?! I have a whole set of X Men pogs! I just remembered that! I never used them, but I got them because they were X Men....

A Chamber homage

Quote of the week: "Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 03:52 AM
Bozzalev is currently offline Click here to Send Bozzalev a Private Message Find more posts by Bozzalev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Which issue is it?

I dont know because it's an old book, and at the time, we in Portugal received the comic books of brazil, and they didn't put the numbers of the original issues... sorry

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:40 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by Bozzalev
Oh, man, does anyone remember pogs?! I have a whole set of X Men pogs! I just remembered that! I never used them, but I got them because they were X Men....

what's a POG?

I also forgot that I have one of them things to drink the coffee of wolverine, it's called a mug right?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 09:41 PM
Bozzalev
Jono fangirl

Pogs were these little round things that you could play a game with...don't know how to actually play the game, since I only got them for the X Men art on them. They were big (around here, anyway) in the early to mid 90's. If I remember to do so, I'll scan them later so you can see what I'm talking about.

A Chamber homage

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 10:53 PM
Paola
Ronin

great Bozz!!

*waits*

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 05:33 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by Bozzalev
Pogs were these little round things that you could play a game with...don't know how to actually play the game, since I only got them for the X Men art on them. They were big (around here, anyway) in the early to mid 90's. If I remember to do so, I'll scan them later so you can see what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure, but I think I know what are POGS, if it's what I'm thinking, here in Portugal they called them Tazos, but I'm not sure

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 06:15 PM
Paola
Ronin

we have 'tazos' too here in mex...confused

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 01:10 AM
Colossus2772

quote:
Originally posted by Sunspot
I dont know because it's an old book, and at the time, we in Portugal received the comic books of brazil, and they didn't put the numbers of the original issues... sorry

The issue is X-Men #25, it was a part of the Fatal Attractions cross-over. It was the cross-over where Colossus went over to the Acolytes and Magneto.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:33 AM
Colossus2772 is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus2772 a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus2772 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus2772

My Collection so far...

Just started collecting again so there are a few holes to fill over the last few years but here goes:

Uncanny X-Men
#136, 138-140, 142, 143, 150, 151, 154-156, 176, 178-181, 185, 186, 188, 217-219, 223-333, 337, 341, 346-352, 354-360, 368, 375, 376, 379, 380, 382-384, 387, 388, 390, 392, 394, 396, 399, 401, 408, 409, 411, 413, 414, 416-446 (the current issue)

X-Men
#1-43, 77-81, 108-116, 141-158 (current)

Ultimate X-men
#3, 8, 10-45

X-Factor
#34-39, 57-103

Generation X
#1-13, 23-29,

Excalibur
#55-82

Some scattered Wolvie Issues from the old and new series
Most of the Origin Serie for Wolvie

Ultimate Colossus Bust

Wolvie Bobblehead
Ultimate X-Men Minimates

Both Movies on DVD

That's as much as I can think of right now... smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 07:44 AM
Colossus2772 is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus2772 a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus2772 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by Colossus2772
The issue is X-Men #25, it was a part of the Fatal Attractions cross-over. It was the cross-over where Colossus went over to the Acolytes and Magneto.

Which X-Men series? I only have the Uncanny series.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 06:11 PM
Colossus2772

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Which X-Men series? I only have the Uncanny series.

It was the X-men series that started in the early '90's, it was called just X-Men for a while then went to New X-Men and is now back to X-Men again The book started when Marvel split the X-Men into the Blue and Gold teams for a while around Uncanny # 281

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 08:04 PM