KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bullseye and Punisher Vs. Hulk

Bullseye and Punisher Vs. Hulk
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I doubt Hulk would even try to be honest. We all know what happened to Dr.Octopus...

-AC

I don't... tell me...please... sad
Hulk learns to laugh!! laughing evil face

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:47 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Bullseye could.... wait... Punisher could.... uhm.... Bullseye's supreme accuracy could.... ah... Punisher is very crafty and has lots of guns so... nevermind... they both have beaten cosmic beings, wait... err...

Hulk smash?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Indeed Hulk smash.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 04:21 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well didnt the punisher beat the hulk alone?

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:03 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

quote:
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
I don't... tell me...please... sad
Hulk learns to laugh!! laughing evil face

Doctor Octopus was sorted with a *literal* flick of the finger, then was tied up in his own arms.

Who has ever thought, on tanks raining down missiles on Hulk, that he won't emerge from the rubble? Seriously? Has anyone thought 'Oh God. Oh no!'?

I sincerely doubt Bullseye's throwing star is going to cause many sleepless nights for him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 10:21 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

they can't hurt him, but bullseye could throw thing's into his mouth, like punishers little plutonium grenade....... which could either knock him out or seriously piss him off...... even the hulks gonna feel a mini nuke going off inside his mouth

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CountQuan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 11:14 PM
CountQuan is currently offline Click here to Send CountQuan a Private Message Find more posts by CountQuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

" they can't hurt him, but bullseye could throw thing's into his mouth, like punishers little plutonium grenade....... which could either knock him out or seriously piss him off...... even the hulks gonna feel a mini nuke going off inside his mouth"

Scoobless has a point. Has anyone ever tried to attack Hulk from the inside? Like say if Magneto tricked him into eating Cap'n Crunch with iron specks in it. laughing

You can't do much damage to his internal organs from the outside due ti his thick skin.

I still think Hulk easily though, but that would be an avenue of attack for Bullseye and Punisher.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:28 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Bullseye could probably get a paper cliip or something in Hulk's eye. That would just piss off Hulk, and we'd find out just how strong Bullseye's adamantium laced bones are.

Watch, Hulk will rip Bullseye apart at the joints but Wolverine will come along and take every bit of punishment while laughing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:35 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Good point about attacking Hulk in the insides...

has it ever been done b4? Comics or elsewhere?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:26 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote