KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Help/Tutorials

Signature Help/Tutorials
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Golden Moon

I want to make an animated sig in animation shop but it always ends up 95kb can anyone tell me what program to use or what to do to make it smaller? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 10:04 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

how do you show an animation sig and what to save it as?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:51 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

AND I HAVE JASC ANIMATION SHOP HOW DO MAKE A ANIMATION?????????

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 05:09 AM
theterminatorx is currently offline Click here to Send theterminatorx a Private Message Find more posts by theterminatorx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I just downloaded the Paint Shop Pro 8.0 but i have no idea how to make sigs. Can someone help me?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 07:39 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

ohh..ok i know how to make animations now big grin

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 10:29 PM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by golden moon
I want to make an animated sig in animation shop but it always ends up 95kb can anyone tell me what program to use or what to do to make it smaller? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Animations the size of a signature are hard to make and keep a decent file size. I'd suggest using images that have a low color depth (like 256 colors), because this will help with the file size. Also, the more frames you have, the bigger it'll be. Use as few frames as possible to make the animation.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 02:48 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

I try with 2 frames and 63 colours and the size is 50kb...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:40 AM
Golden Moon is currently offline Click here to Send Golden Moon a Private Message Find more posts by Golden Moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

When you save, there's the option box that says "animation quality vs. output size". Try choosing a lower quality on the slider bar, which should give you a smaller file size.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:45 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

this is what I do...
I lowered it at 63 colours...
but...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:47 AM
Peach
mordrem

Hmmm....

Well, sometimes there's just no way to get an animation down to the right size so that it's usable. I've run into that problem myself, where the image size was huge even though I did all I could to shrink it. Sorry I couldn't help you any more than that.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:50 AM
Golden Moon

that's ok!
I will find out someday!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:52 AM
Golden Moon

thanx!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 08:55 AM
Golden Moon

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
I use photodraw for my sigs, so if anyone needs tips with that I can help

I am trying to make a sig in photodraw for the first time...
I always work in paint shop pro...
can anyone tell me how to cut the image arround to get a transparent background? embarrasment

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 11:19 AM
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

how do make font look fade out?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:33 AM
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

how do you make font that already came wit the pic look faded?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 12:38 AM
theterminatorx
judment day will come!

and i use jasc paint shop pro 8.10

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 02:54 AM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i think i no...... first u have to make sure that the font is a seperate layer on the pic so if u right clicked on the font and pressed cut then the font would be the only thing to go away, then u go to the top and click on layers and go down to properties, then go to opacity and put it to about fifty or wutever u think is good..... and i have no idea how to make the font thats came with the pic into layers cause i always paste stuff on the pic so its alredy a new layer.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2004 07:10 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by golden moon
I am trying to make a sig in photodraw for the first time...
I always work in paint shop pro...
can anyone tell me how to cut the image arround to get a transparent background? embarrasment

erm... could you say it in a different way, I'm not quite sure what you mean...

Transparency can be in either Transparency or Soft Edges, Cut is just Cut

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 08:46 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Golden Moon

oh I mean how can I cut around like the laso tool in paint shop pro and paint...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 09:54 PM
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

Hey...can someone please tell me how to create a sig????confused

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 04:26 PM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote