KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Help/Tutorials

Signature Help/Tutorials
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

have anyone an idea what to do to get my sig looks better?
coz when it looks good the size of the file is to big, and when i make it less than 30 kb it looks pathetic sad

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 02:59 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah same Thats happenin 2 me 2 mad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 10:46 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ImAPirate
on the beach with JD

uh... same problem here...

oh wait, i dunno how to make sigs big grin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2004 01:29 AM
ImAPirate is currently offline Click here to Send ImAPirate a Private Message Find more posts by ImAPirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing i have been waitin a week 4 this 2 b answered sad

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2004 12:28 PM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I got Photoshop CS last week, the problem is that I'm a total dumbo - Could anyone tell me in the very simplest of terms how to make a sig?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 08:36 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

*looks around blankly*

U would have better luck askin in a galery....this thread neva gets answered sad

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 08:41 AM
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Clovie
have anyone an idea what to do to get my sig looks better?
coz when it looks good the size of the file is to big, and when i make it less than 30 kb it looks pathetic sad

I don't know what program you're using so I can't really help too much...in Photoshop when you're saving as a JPG it asks you how high you want the quality to be. Usually somewhere between 6 and 8 is best.

Don't ask for help in signature gallery threads, please. I've been busy lately and can't always reply to this thread.

I can't really tell you how to make a sig because 1) I don't know how you want it to look and 2) everyone does it differently. Your best bet is to play around with PS until you come up with some techniques you like. If there's a question about a specific filter or making a certain effect, then I can help you, though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 01:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i know this is a stupid question but how do you lower down the pixels on a pic???

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 01:54 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I assume you mean pixel size, right? In most programs there's an option called "image size" or "image resize" or something similar where you can change the size.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 03:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

oh ok thank you.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2004 11:38 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
I don't know what program you're using so I can't really help too much...in Photoshop when you're saving as a JPG it asks you how high you want the quality to be. Usually somewhere between 6 and 8 is best.

Don't ask for help in signature gallery threads, please. I've been busy lately and can't always reply to this thread.

I can't really tell you how to make a sig because 1) I don't know how you want it to look and 2) everyone does it differently. Your best bet is to play around with PS until you come up with some techniques you like. If there's a question about a specific filter or making a certain effect, then I can help you, though.
thanks.
i'm using photoshop.
and i know that quality option, but my problem was that it turned out too big, so i had to make the quality worse to fit in this 30 kb limit messed

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 08:32 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Where can I download Paintshop for free?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 05:28 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeAdLy KaRnAgE
ThEcReEpEr

can someone go into my sn and put my thread link under my sig i fso just pm me

definatly made by me

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 01:59 AM
DeAdLy KaRnAgE is currently offline Click here to Send DeAdLy KaRnAgE a Private Message Find more posts by DeAdLy KaRnAgE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Angel_Wingz*~

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Where can I download Paintshop for free?

if you go on jasc.com you can download a 60 day trial

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 03:44 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COTTON MAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haw do u make them confused

I regreat only having 1 life time to waste on games.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2004 09:26 AM
COTTON MAN is currently offline Click here to Send COTTON MAN a Private Message Find more posts by COTTON MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How do you make sigs? By playing around with images in an image editing program...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 03:29 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I really need help making sigs! I have paint shop 3 and don't know the first thing!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:53 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Angel_Wingz*~

all you have to do is get an image you want for w/e ur making, then click on effect at the top and just try out the diff effects...that doesnt make sence but hope that helped..

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:22 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

No, not really. Sorry sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:36 AM
~*Angel_Wingz*~

lol, dunno im crap at explaining stuff

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 05:47 PM