KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Help/Tutorials

Signature Help/Tutorials
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RavenNightstar
We all go a little mad...

I'd like a really nice siggy

Brightest blessings,

Do you think you could make me a cool siggy? All I'd really want on it is my name! Let me know!

Thanks!

May the Wind always be at your back, and the Sun upon your face...
And may the Winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:05 PM
RavenNightstar is currently offline Click here to Send RavenNightstar a Private Message Find more posts by RavenNightstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ask in the Sig Request thread. And at the moment, I'm not doing any requests.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 08:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.::Levi@than::.

Well I gots a question for photoshop... When you use the line tool, how do you get a rounded tip at the end? Coz I want to do a lightsaber...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 05:27 AM
.::Levi@than::. is currently offline Click here to Send .::Levi@than::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::Levi@than::. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Question

I can't put a sig up, what could be the problem?

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:48 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

AV & Sig test

Testing

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 01:28 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

testing

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:34 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by .::Levi@than::.
Well I gots a question for photoshop... When you use the line tool, how do you get a rounded tip at the end? Coz I want to do a lightsaber...

I don't know, actually...you don't need the line to have a rounded tip at the end, though, because when you use the gaussian blur effect on it, it gets rounded itself.

I can write up a short lightsaber tutorial if you'd like.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 04:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by Martial_artist
I can't put a sig up, what could be the problem?

It's probably too big...make sure that it's under 500x200 pixels and less than 30 KB.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 04:37 AM
Blue Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
It's probably too big...make sure that it's under 500x200 pixels and less than 30 KB.

Ah, but wait... I know it's small, it's tiny because anything bigger won't go (but I've seen big signitures on here), it was around 60 pixels... I don't know but what's that KB, where do I you know, I'm stuck

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:11 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

What does it say when you try and upload it?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 05:46 PM
Blue Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Silver Stardust
What does it say when you try and upload it?

It says 'Currently Host Signature Image:' then it shows my Matrix sig but it doesn't show when I post or on previous posts, I've never seen it as my sig

This is the code that comes up:

(please log in to view the image) <----------- (or will this show as the picture)[QUOTE]Originally posted by Silver Stardust

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2005 06:39 PM
Peach
mordrem

You have to take the code the uploader gives you and put in in the signature box in "edit profile".

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 08:08 AM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by .::Levi@than::.

you don't

you make a line, and then you make a small circle that fits at it's end...you merge the two layers and there you have it.

it works if you don't just want to make a line....but a twisted shape, that doesn't look like the blade is paralel to the screen. it's a nice 3D touch

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:17 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon

Look at my sig, it's tiny but anything bigger won't go! All this 30KB it's confusing but not all pictures less that 500 x 200 still won't fit!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:14 PM
Blue Dragon

Okay, it's changed now but still... look at it, why can I only have teeny sigs when other people have really big sigs, look at yours and Dexx's

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:17 PM
Peach
mordrem

Sigs can also only be so many lines high, including text; now that the text isn't in your signature anymore you should be able to fit a larger image.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Blue Dragon

I tried that already! Obviously I don't want that text there as well, I just want a picture and that's what I can have!

Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 05:20 PM
Abra
Clap if you believe!

hey, I'm still havin problems with my paintshop, so I go and make an image and it's 500 by 200, but it always goes up to about 240 or 300 KB, and then I can't load it. I've tried to decrease the color count but that doesn't work, I've also tried to save it under different things, gif, jpeg, etc, but it just reduces the KB by a little bit. What is this maddness? I used to be able to make sigs just fine, but for some reason, this keeps happnin! a little help, please! lol

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 05:02 PM
Abra is currently offline Click here to Send Abra a Private Message Find more posts by Abra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

When you save, go to "Save As". Underneath the "Save" and "Cancel" buttons, there's one called "Options." Click that and play with the compression settings.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:37 PM
Abra
Clap if you believe!

thanks a bunch!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:23 PM
Abra is currently offline Click here to Send Abra a Private Message Find more posts by Abra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote