KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Signature Help/Tutorials

Signature Help/Tutorials
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): « First ... « 94 95 [96] 97 98 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Youtube.

>.>

<.<

And you're a begginer in GIMP yet you pwn my photoshop signatures.

J00 GET NO HELP FROM M33!!

Old Post May 10th, 2008 03:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

LOL, I haven't seen yours.

Old Post May 10th, 2008 04:33 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Does anybody know where to get some good C4Ds?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 02:04 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

make them?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 04:00 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Dunno how to

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:07 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Does anybody know where to get some good C4Ds?
Check out the sig help thread.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 02:06 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

You mean the resources thread?

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:04 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

You mean the resources thread?
OOPS, thats what I meant. messed

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:08 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

It's ok. smile

Yeah, I've checked some out, haven't checked everything out, though.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 08:15 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Help with GIMP......

anyone here familiar with GIMP? I'm trying to learn how to use two and three images to make one sig, but I CANNOT figure it out. Any and all help will be appreciated.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 07:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to be able to do something like this:

(please log in to view the image)

I like how the artist used four different images on a cool looking background.

and PLEASE dont tell me to get photoshop, I cant afford it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 08:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

It's actually pretty easy. You just open up the images with GIMP and paste each one on a separate layer, depending on how you want the image.

For example, on that pic, Cyclops stands BEHIND Wolverine. If you want to do this, you need to place Wolverine's layer right ABOVE Cyclop's.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 08:41 PM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I want to be able to do something like this:

I like how the artist used four different images on a cool looking background.

and PLEASE dont tell me to get photoshop, I cant afford it.

get photoshop...

download it free from Limewire.

confused

just like everyone else laughing

plus, that image is very poorly done, you can still see the corner from the original spider-man pic,

with photoshop you can fix that easily.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 09:23 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's actually pretty easy. You just open up the images with GIMP and paste each one on a separate layer, depending on how you want the image.

For example, on that pic, Cyclops stands BEHIND Wolverine. If you want to do this, you need to place Wolverine's layer right ABOVE Cyclop's.
thanx, I'll try it later. wink

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 10:04 PM
Agon
Xel'Naga Survivor

Does anyone know any good tutorials that would really help me, so far my sigs are pretty much headed in the same, I need something different, these have been my few last sigs.

As you can see they are very similar, what kind of tut would be completely different and help me find some new techniques.

O SNAP!!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 01:00 AM
Agon is currently offline Click here to Send Agon a Private Message Find more posts by Agon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

This isnt really a sig question, but is there a way in photoshop to put a grid over your work? Im trying out the rule of thirds (I never stick to tradition) and it would be easier than manually measuring everything..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 12:24 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Originally posted by Outbound
This isnt really a sig question, but is there a way in photoshop to put a grid over your work? Im trying out the rule of thirds (I never stick to tradition) and it would be easier than manually measuring everything..
Try ctrl r, and tell me if that is what you are looking for.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 05:30 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Hmm that makes it a bit easier to draw one manually but Im after a way to put a grid over the top of the workspace, so you type in how many columns and how many rows you want and it makes one accordingly.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 12:32 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm attempting to make my first sig.. Do I adjust the dimensions first or wait until I'm done? What exactly are the dimensions for KMC so when I'm done I can put my sig on here?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 09:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm attempting to make my first sig.. Do I adjust the dimensions first or wait until I'm done? What exactly are the dimensions for KMC so when I'm done I can put my sig on here?

540 x 150 is max on here 50kb or less, but depending on what you make, i find it easier to make one and scale down

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 10:24 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote