KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Collosus VS The Juggernaut

Collosus VS The Juggernaut
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

well that doesnt matter cuz this is colossaus against juggernaut.not about onlsaught vs juggerneaut.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 06:10 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicCastaway
Colossus, the Tin Man

as much as it pains me to say it, Colossus would lose... I mean, he's a mutant who is invulnerable to physical harm, doesnt need to breathe, and can lift an excess of 100 tons.
But Juggernaut uses magic (which is what the gem of Cytorrak is: magic). Magic is a bit more powerful then mutant abilities, so Juggy would hve the upper hand.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 04:34 PM
CosmicCastaway is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicCastaway a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicCastaway Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

yep he's right. p.s. juggernaut,sabretooth and wolverine aren't techniclly mutants b/c they don't have ne powers of their own

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 06:44 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by spyrokinesi35
yep he's right. p.s. juggernaut,sabretooth and wolverine aren't techniclly mutants b/c they don't have ne powers of their own

What do you mean Wolverine is not a mutant? He has the power to heal himself, sense of smell, agility, etc.

Sabtretooth is the same except he has a bit of super strength as well.

They were both born with all of these powers so that makes them mutants.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 07:07 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cannonball
X-Man

Yeah Sabretooth and Wolverine are mutants, but anyway, Colossus would win, but it would be close.

A big thankyou to Jury for making my signature!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 11:39 PM
Cannonball is currently offline Click here to Send Cannonball a Private Message Find more posts by Cannonball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut would slaughter collosus

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 05:29 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cartman12388
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think collosus would kick juggernauts ass

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 02:58 AM
cartman12388 is currently offline Click here to Send cartman12388 a Private Message Find more posts by cartman12388 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by cartman12388
I think collosus would kick juggernauts ass

evil face

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 03:58 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

no way they were given these poweres by the weapon x program, but anyways wither one of them could win b/c one of them might be having and off day or one of them might be late for a dentist appointment or something

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 07:24 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by spyrokinesi35
no way they were given these poweres by the weapon x program,

Their powers were not given to them by the Weapon X program it was just Wolverine's adamantuim skeleton and claws but he was born with his powers and so was Sabertooth.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 09:37 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

juggernaut has the brawn, but colossus has the brains, brains counts every time. colossus, but only just.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 01:48 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
juggernaut has the brawn, but colossus has the brains, brains counts every time. colossus, but only just.

I believe they call that 'Brains over brawns' which is one of the reasons why Collosus would win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 02:50 AM
Sai1

As much as I love Colossus, I dont see him beating Juggernaut. It would have to be a tie at least but I think Juggernaut just has way too much endurance. Colossus would get tired eventually. The brain over brawns thing doesnt really apply on this scale. Is the Beast gonna beat Juggernaut?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 05:06 PM
Sai1 is currently offline Click here to Send Sai1 a Private Message Find more posts by Sai1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Docpocalypse

There is no way Pete is beating Marko in a physical fight, because there is no way to stop him at all. That is unless one of you guys can tell me how Colossus can beat Juggernaut in a physical confrontation by any means.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 07:05 PM
Docpocalypse is currently offline Click here to Send Docpocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by Docpocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Docpocalypse
There is no way Pete is beating Marko in a physical fight, because there is no way to stop him at all. That is unless one of you guys can tell me how Colossus can beat Juggernaut in a physical confrontation by any means.

Well I said this before but I will say it again as an example

If Collosus and The Juggernaut were fighting on a very high cliff and The Juggernaut decided to charge Collosus then Collosus could jump out of the way and The Juggernaut would plummet to the ground. He wouldn't be dead but he would be defeated.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:31 PM
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

This is really no contest. Juggernaut wins easily.

Would be nice to see though

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:46 PM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Bolt

Tongue COLOSSUSS #1

Colossus is my favorite Marvel hero. His an artist, and buff as hell and very honrable. He did get his ass handed to him in one of the issues of uncanny x-men. I can't remeber which issue but it was when they first met. They met in a bar and wolverine was with colossus. The Juggernaugt and Collossus got in a brawl and Juggernaugt won. Colossus was pissed because he did'nt listen to wolverine and just let it all go. Anyways. Colossus in his prime I think could take on Juggernaught magic might be powerful, but Colossus's will would bring him over the top. If Colossus saw Juggernaught harm say Kitty Pride? The Juggernaught would be toast. And in X-3 it should have Juggernaught rob a bank, and Colossus and Kitty inside of it. Juggernaught robs it and hurts Kitty, and Colossus runs after him and kicks his ass. It should last like 10 min long. It would KICK BUTT~ and it should have alot more colossus and less wolverine, but they should have the fast ball special with the two of them. that would be funny to see.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 04:40 AM
Thunder Bolt is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Bolt a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Bolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Re: COLOSSUSS #1

quote:
Originally posted by Thunder Bolt
but they should have the fast ball special with the two of them. that would be funny to see.

Yeah it would be nice to see.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 06:05 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You're right it would be nice to see, because the result would be this. Wolvie flys into Juggy and bounces off harmlessly. Cain laughs picks the stunned Wovie up and throws him a few miles in whatever direction he's currently facing. He then starts walking towards Colossus. Peter responds by throwing the local debrie at juggy. Cars and lamposts in the city trees, rocks and small animals in the wilderness, they do NOTHING. Because when the Juggernaut begins moving nothing except himself stops him. And when Peter runs out of stuff to throw he'll have to go hand to hand with Cain. And the result of that will be Clossus being compressed into the size of a tin can and Juggernaut going on a wander to get some free money from a bank.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 01:30 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving to vs forum...

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 20th, 2004 04:40 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote